Does anyone here think that Tom Cruise is Straight?

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:lmao:

You're ALL getting all pissy in a thread about Tom Cruise - I might just be a bit high here - but this is VERY fucking funny - please carry on... Don't mind me - if you hear rustling it is just me and my :popcorn:

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey Mem,

We are a COMMUNITY here. We welcomed you with open arms and now you are dis-ing us. What going on here? Where did you ever learn to make friends?

If you don't play nice here no one will want to play with you. Make some friends here, you'll like how it feels, promise. You get treated how you treat others here I have found.

I've had fun in chats in posts with Arliss, spoiled Princess, njqt, manlybanisters, and a few others. I play nice. Check my posts, I never F with anyone who does not F with me first. I am not dissing you (or the group), I may have seen your posts before, but don't recall.

I speak my mind, and some people do not like that. I do not like smart-alek know it alls who tell me I am wrong all the time. (I even posted when I was in agreement with him, but he feeds on the controversy of hating me. If he hates me so much he can not reply to my posts and I will no longer mention him.)

I was not welcomed with open arms. Once I said I needed advice and someone told me to hang myself (in retrospect it is funny) But I called that person out and he no longer bothered me. Other times people are writing about how stupid my threads are. When I first got here about a year ago I was told I was posting too much. I left for a while and probalby will leave again if I am treated like this.

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:439: :smokin: :popcorn: This salty popcorn and cottonmouth are making me thirsty. :drunk: Much better.:cool:

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
viking1[B said:
;958916[/B]]Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out...

If you feel it is cool to be the bully and gang up on someone who is new here it is just a bad reflection on you.

Oh, and who knows maybe I will later be friends with you haters and we can pick on someone else here together.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I play nice. Check my posts, I never F with anyone who does not F with me first.

Problems arise when you start accusing people of being ignorant for not agreeing with your idiotic opinions. If you didn't say such stupid shit all the time, or at least if you were more polite in your frequent disagreements with logic and reason, nobody would be fucking with you right now.

I speak my mind, and some people do not like that.
Calling someone out for being retarded isn't the same as dislike for one speaking their own mind.

I left for a while and probalby will leave again if I am treated like this.

Noooo!!!! Don't go!!!!!

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
:439: :smokin: :popcorn: This salty popcorn and cottonmouth are making me thirsty. :drunk: Much better.:cool:

Hey - where's my fucking beer, asshole!? :wink:

This is the BEST Tom Cruise film I've seen in years.

Init tho' - if you've missed any it's all about this bunch of people who get their knickers in a knot over a B-rate A-list actor and whether anyone gives a fuck if he's gay or dead or something. Oh - and I think No_Strings gets his kit off in a bit - so that'll be fun...

Scorpiorising

1st Like
Media
Init tho' - if you've missed any it's all about this bunch of people who get their knickers in a knot over a B-rate A-list actor and whether anyone gives a fuck if he's gay or dead or something. Oh - and I think No_Strings gets his kit off in a bit - so that'll be fun...

NO!!! Don't tell me how it ends. I wanna see for myself.
Can I have a cigarette for when it's over?

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Problems arise when you start accusing people of being ignorant for not agreeing with your idiotic opinions. If you didn't say such stupid shit all the time, or at least if you were more polite in your frequent disagreements with logic and reason, nobody would be fucking with you right now.
Calling someone out for being retarded isn't the same as dislike for one speaking their own mind.
Noooo!!!! Don't go!!!!!

I never said you were ignorant for your opinions.
you are the one saying my opinions are idiotic.
You are projecting what you do, onto me.
I didn't call you out for being retaded. I don't even care that you are retarded.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've had fun in chats in posts with Arliss, spoiled Princess, njqt, manlybanisters, and a few others. I play nice. Check my posts, I never F with anyone who does not F with me first. I am not dissing you (or the group), I may have seen your posts before, but don't recall.

I speak my mind, and some people do not like that. I do not like smart-alek know it alls who tell me I am wrong all the time. (I even posted when I was in agreement with him, but he feeds on the controversy of hating me. If he hates me so much he can not reply to my posts and I will no longer mention him.)

I was not welcomed with open arms. Once I said I needed advice and someone told me to hang myself (in retrospect it is funny) But I called that person out and he no longer bothered me. Other times people are writing about how stupid my threads are. When I first got here about a year ago I was told I was posting too much. I left for a while and probalby will leave again if I am treated like this.

I get you Mem. Just take it in stride. This place is supposed to be fun, isn't that why you come here? You may not agree with everybody here and not everyone with you. You may not get along with some but remember that this is a community and you are a part of it. That means you have some responsibility here. If this place is full of angry threads and empty posts it isn't very fun for most of us, you included - and that means agreeing to disagree sometimes without making a huge issue out of it and being able to take criticism with a grain of salt. Just say, "OK we have different opinions here." and leave it at that. We'll get the point.

You seem like you really want to be here and be a contributing member and make this place better, great! Rise up to your true potential instead of being held down with petty bickering and insults. I'm sure you have more to offer than that.

elj.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I never said you were ignorant for your opinions.
you are the one saying my opinions are idiotic.
You are projecting what you do, onto me.
I didn't call you out for being retaded. I don't even care that you are retarded.

You didn't actually use the word ignorant, but you did say that I didn't understand. Very nearly the same thing. You've done the same to many others who disagreed with you, dismissing their opinions as being underinformed or biased because you couldn't think of a response. How is anybody supposed to respond to that, other than by calling you an idiot?

I'm actually quite glad that you're retarded, it makes these exchanges more fun.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I get you Mem. Just take it in stride. This place is supposed to be fun, isn't that why you come here? You may not agree with everybody here and not everyone with you. You may not get along with some but remember that this is a community and you are a part of it. That means you have some responsibility here. If this place is full of angry threads and empty posts it isn't very fun for most of us, you included - and that means agreeing to disagree sometimes without making a huge issue out of it and being able to take criticism with a grain of salt. Just say, "OK we have different opinions here." and leave it at that. We'll get the point.

You seem like you really want to be here and be a contributing member and make this place better, great! Rise up to your true potential instead of being held down with petty bickering and insults. I'm sure you have more to offer than that.

elj.

I appreciate your answer. But I think that arguing or debating can be fun. I shut up "9inch iq" and he goes to another thread of mine and starts insulting me. I won't stand for it without replying to him. If it makes many people on here hate me, that is their prerogative.

D

deleted105034

What thread are you talking about where you shut him up?

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You didn't actually use the word ignorant, but you did say that I didn't understand. Very nearly the same thing. You've done the same to many others who disagreed with you, dismissing their opinions as being underinformed or biased because you couldn't think of a response. How is anybody supposed to respond to that, other than by calling you an idiot?

I'm actually quite glad that you're retarded, it makes these exchanges more fun.

no, no you are the one who called himself retarded.

You are not clever, you are not witty.

You are a pest who haunts me on almost every post I have. Even when I don't mention you, you find a way to instigate. I'm thinking you have a man-crush on me (like little boys do when they pull on little girls' hair.)

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What thread are you talking about where you shut him up?

Well, I shut him up for a while while he did his research and realized that he was always calling me an idiot first . I'm thinking he is impossible to shut up.

But I've shut him up at least temporarily on many threads.