P Puta222 Experimental Member Media: 0 Joined Dec 4, 2021 Posts 4 Media 0 Likes 2 Points 13 Location São Paulo, Sao Paulo,Brazil Sexuality 100% Gay, 0% Straight Puta222, Jan 2, 2024 #1 Please if anyone knows him tell me, I think he is extremely hot Attachments Reactions: sundragon
tgirlsrgreat LPSG Legend Verified Gold View Verification Media: 2,698 Joined Jun 29, 2010 Posts 100,136 Media 2,698 Likes 153,820 Points 718 Location PNW Verification View Sexuality No Response Gender Male tgirlsrgreat, Jan 2, 2024 #2 Is he a sex toy?
P Puta222 Experimental Member Media: 0 Joined Dec 4, 2021 Posts 4 Media 0 Likes 2 Points 13 Location São Paulo, Sao Paulo,Brazil Sexuality 100% Gay, 0% Straight Puta222, Nov 17, 2024 #3 Puta222 said: Please if anyone knows him tell me, I think he is extremely hot Click to expand... ????
Puta222 said: Please if anyone knows him tell me, I think he is extremely hot Click to expand... ????