Does Anyone Know How To Make Precum More?

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hydrate better. That's what did it for me. Didn't realize I was going though life slightly dehydrated until a coach suggested I drink more water.

I used to wait until I was thirsty before hydrating not realizing that meant I was already dehydrated. Coach got me to change that habit. My athletic performance & endurance improved and I put on more muscle mass.

From a few drops of precum I began oozing plenty. :cool:

KevinOso

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I used to never precum up until about a year ago. I find edging really helps. Also, stroke until you feel like you’re about to come and stop, then start again but slow. I do this until it feels like I have to piss and boom, I’ll start leaking. I’m uncut so just rolling my foreskin over the head really helps. Drinking water does help tremendously as well @halcyondays is right. Keep us updated.

Reactions: dmobes

zz00110g

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
updates:
Recently I start to use a website called jerk-it and it's really useful. Like @KevinOso said, edging is helpful. I also drink a lot of water every day.
Another thing I found is, the reason I don't have precum is that I jerk off every day, and this makes my prostate doesn't produce enough fluid.
Maybe I should try abstinence?

Reactions: ItalTony9