Does anyone know if there will be full frontal male nudity in season 3 of True Blood?

atj

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does anyone know this?

Or if there will be any in season 2 of hung?

laughatbig

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
well in tv guide that question was ask. What should be look forward too in True Blood S3" The director said " be prepared for 3 male nudity scenes in the first 20 min of the season premiere. One will be alone and two men will be together.

atj

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank God my so excited us weekly said sookie would be tempted by a naked eric in the first episode

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thank God my so excited us weekly said sookie would be tempted by a naked eric in the first episode

I like the drama created by giving Bill a rival, but Eric is such an asshole that it's hard for me to be attracted to him. His personality would have to undergo a transformation in order for me to feel more attracted. They attempted to give him a soft side with Godric, but it wasn't really convincing that there's a hidden heart of gold in there.

I hope that Alan Ball abandons the direction the story takes in the books, and so far the changes he's made has improved the story a lot. Everything that bothered me about the books, he removed or changed in the TV show. I hope he keeps making those good decisions.

Last edited:

atj

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You see a soft side to eric in the fourth book

DiabloBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I also read that there will be a gay scene between Sam and Bill (or at least a dream sequence type thing) due to Sam drinking Bill's Blood...he starts getting reluctant lust for him...lmao!!!

VTAce

Expert Member
Media
I'm still trying to figure out why Eric's no longer blonde (at least in none of the publicity photos I've seen, he's got dark hair in all of them).

TexasTail4U2Use

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm still trying to figure out why Eric's no longer blonde (at least in none of the publicity photos I've seen, he's got dark hair in all of them).

Thank Gawd!! He definitely does not make a good looking blonde!!!!!!!

atj

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
one cock in first episode but u see eric and jasons beautiful butts

B_frednethel

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have watched all 4 seasons of True Blood in the last 6 months. Can't figger out why, with all the nudity and fucking that goes on, that there haven't been *any* pix of dix surfacing! Each guy is a hunk in his own way, even 'Andy Bellefleur'; my personal fave is Jim Parrack ('Hoyt Fortenberry').

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Have watched all 4 seasons of True Blood in the last 6 months. Can't figger out why, with all the nudity and fucking that goes on, that there haven't been *any* pix of dix surfacing! Each guy is a hunk in his own way, even 'Andy Bellefleur'; my personal fave is Jim Parrack ('Hoyt Fortenberry').

Yes. Truly. Jim Parrack is probably the cutest/hottest cast member. When I was watching, I always found it a shame that they never showed any of him, even when he was with Jessica. I'd really love to see some revealing pix of him.

Did he ever show any skin?

coveryerteeth

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i think i had a moment when ASkars showed his backside. lol. plus, the camera just lingered on it. Not much ass, but still great to see.
:)

:eek:

Not much ass?!?

ASkars is like 6'4"! He's got well over a cubic foot of ass. Just how much ass do you need? :tongue: