Does anyone know of any free gay dating websites

Discussion in 'Gay Adult Websites' started by D_Epididymus Nuthatch, Oct 5, 2008.

1. D_Epididymus Nuthatch

Im trying to find some but. everytimne i sign up it says its free services but. when i actually am approved in order o use the website you have to pay for a greater membership. does anyone know of any free gay dating websites?

2. 135i

135i New Member

gay.com - but seems they charge more for service now years of past...I know this doesn't help at all.

3. D_uiugho8ih

D_uiugho8ih New Member

Do you know of any straight ones too?

4. flame boy

flame boy Account Disabled

It depends on where you are based, in the UK there is a large site www.gaydar.co.uk - however this isn't really a "dating site" so much as it is a "hook up site" but I know it has a free membership which is adequate.

If you are based in the US then www.manhunt.net is very similar whereby its more of a hook up site however I am sure you could find love on there if you look in the right places.

You will find that the dating sites will charge you money if you want to interact with other users. Most of them are free to join but if you actually want to 'do' anything on the site then you gotta whip out your wallet. You could try something like Yahoo Personals or browse MySpace for single guys if you have the time / energy.

Best of luck!

5. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

6. D_Epididymus Nuthatch

i did that and you have to pay for that when you register for full access . i want a full free hookup website. also does anyone know of any free gay sugar daddy hookup sites. where its not a mebership upgrade you have to do that has a majority of the features needed in order to function on the website(like messaging and viewing sent mail etc..)

7. konik134

konik134 New Member

hi try this www.squirt.org let me know whot u think sign up its up to u for membarship chance to find someone are equal meet lots of great guys there best site 4 guy dating

8. Mattness

Mattness New Member

Albums:
    Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
    You might want to think about paying if you're interested in dating rather than "hooking up". There's something to be said for only seeing guys that pay money to join the site - it weeds out those who are just on the site for free, i.e. just looking to get laid. It shows they're serious about dating! Think about it!

9. Mattness

Mattness New Member

Albums:
    Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
    You might want to think a different way - PAYING to be on the site in the form of a Gold Membership or the like is an ideal way to put yourself on a higher level than the FREE members and show you're serious about dating rather than just "hooking up". You'll be seen by the other members as the same!

Here's some sites...even though they appear as "hook up" sites (the nature of gay men's sites), I'm sure you can find some lovely dateable men on them!

dudesnude dudes nude
    guys4men: free gay chat, personals and dating
    MANHUNT - Get on, Get off
    A Hard Buddy is Good to Find. - Hardbuddies.com free local gay personal pages
    BearCiti.com
    OkCupid.com: Free Online Dating, Online Dating, Dating, Dating Services, Free Dating Services
    OUTINAMERICA.COM: Gay America,   Gay Dating, Personals, News, Local Events and Information.
    M4M.COM Dating and Personals - M4M - Online Dating For Men Seeking Men

Good luck!

10. Smartalk

Gold Member

A very good and popular one and offers alot of facilities for free is www.caffmoscommunity.com. if you want to up grade you can do it monthly or the whole year only costs £25.00 Worth a peek if nothing else. Ceratinly won't cost you anything.

11. dickandtracy

dickandtracy New Member

Try plentyoffish.com
    It is Free!

12. D_Epididymus Nuthatch

anyone have a anymore?

13. D_Epididymus Nuthatch

im sorry. i need some hook up gay sex sites . not dating

14. tommiet

tommiet Member

Try the men's room at the public librarY:hump:!!!

15. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:
    This one's mostly for hookups but I met a guy there and dated him for 3 years. It's 100% free, no subscriptions, no sign-up costs, no hidden fees, no credit card info whatsoever.

adam4adam.com

Draft saved Draft deleted