Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I met her here, chatted with her, and than the person on the other end claimed to be her bf woth an 14inch cock.
I didn't believe and he showed it!!!

What do you think??
a fake?
a recorded video?

anyone know them/the guy?

Anja

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
That´s really impressive, but i doubt that it´s 14".
And by the Way..either it´s a fictious story and so it never happend or you posted it in the wrong forum :)

Reactions: svenskkilla

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Pappy said:
Umm I wonder why he feels the need to hold it at the head AND base?? Is he afraid the dildo will slide off??
Yep, that was my initial thought as well... plus it would have to be the straightest penis in all existence... there's something way too 'regular' about its form, which also leads me to think it's quite possibly manufactured rather than natural.

sally_happydays

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You idiot, first you show me a fake pic of your dick that you tell me you did with photo shop and then you show me your tiny dick on cam, so i tell you to leave me alone for not telling the trust and then you start saying you saw a man on my cam with more photoshop pics, leave me alone you sad German wanker...:mad:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sally_happydays said:
You idiot, first you show me a fake pic of your dick that you tell me you did with photo shop and then you show me your tiny dick on cam, so i tell you to leave me alone for not telling the trust and then you start saying you saw a man on my cam with more photoshop pics, leave me alone you sad German wanker...:mad:

Wouldn't have believed it if I'd seen here, guys; an actual female troll. Well, the BGG are gonna have their hands full with this one, or someone install a"blow up troll" feature.

German_Pony

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well I've shown my "little dick not just to you :D

maybe ask Anja (above in this thread) or dirtyde (just saw that she is online at the moment).
both of them can (and I hope also WOULD) prove ;)

Thank you.

---------

btw I am a goldmember now because I uploaded a validation image like littlekitten's idea was (maybe know the thread)...

Timmoh

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I kinda know Sally now. She's a really cute, kind and caring girl who has the looks of a Godess. The one you chatted with is her Boyfriend. I don't think Sally is active on the boards anymore, but wanted to clear things up since she doesn't deserve this kind of attention.

D

deleted14333

Ok, my experience with this user is, i added her as per her post to cam with well hung guys. While webcamming, i had the cock out, she was smiling, i asked her to strip, she said she wasn't alone, fair enough i thought. Now while i was showing i realised that her cam feed seemed to be, repeating itself. So i asked her to wave, straight away she began to strip, then someone knocked on my door, so i said "there's someone at my door". instead of her stopping stripping, her cam feed simply stopped, since then i haven't got her on cam. And she hasn't replied to me on yahoo. Now i used the annoying "buzz" alert to get her attention and seconds later i got messaged by some guy claiming to be 13 (She claimed to know a guy of 15") inches wanting to compare sizes called "l_supersyz_l". I said no, asked where he got my Sign in from, he then explained that he got it off a friend who told him i was hung. Now, here's the kicker, this member now disappears and yet another appears and messages me within seconds under the name "plz_let_me_sing". The darndest thing is, the nickname is "sy mon" which is the very same nickname attached to the profile sally_happydays. Now I'm a bit worried or paranoid now, that i realised sy mon, when pronounced sounds like Simon.
*ahem*

Reactions: German_Pony