Photos & Videos Does Anyone Know The Name Of This Guy? / Who Is He? / Who Is This Guy?

Joel123

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

Attachments

Joel123

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Sure, doesn't hurt to try!
so these aren't the guys i really wanted to know, but still they're still hot, i'll still send the guy i'm really wanting to find out

Attachments

broskimike

Cherished Member
Media
and ignores the subtitles, it's from a fake snapchat profile

I think he may be one of the duo who post under "enrico_and_matteo" on onlyfans. They also have instagram twitter etc. I think he has his own OF but not sure what the account is at the moment. Maybe take a look at them and see what you think

Also wish I knew on the beanie guy too haha, definitely hot. Is that the only pic you have?

Reactions: Joel123

Joel123

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I think he may be one of the duo who post under "enrico_and_matteo" on onlyfans. They also have instagram twitter etc. I think he has his own OF but not sure what the account is at the moment. Maybe take a look at them and see what you think

Also wish I knew on the beanie guy too haha, definitely hot. Is that the only pic you have?
man I'm really impressed, you got it right again! thank you very much for all your help

Reactions: broskimike

Joel123

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

and yes, unfortunately that's the only photo I have of the beanie guy, I don't know if that helps but I think his name is ryan, I only know the first one the name, I know because this snapchat profile sells files from hot guys, and i think its real because i checked two other guys and the names were really real

Attachments

Reactions: Kerimm

broskimike

Cherished Member
Media
and yes, unfortunately that's the only photo I have of the beanie guy, I don't know if that helps but I think his name is ryan, I only know the first one the name, I know because this snapchat profile sells files from hot guys, and i think its real because i checked two other guys and the names were really real

Hmm that's a tough one. Must be a pretty closed group sharing his nudes, probably a baited guy not widely circulated. Just a guess. If I come across anything I'll let you know

Reactions: Joel123

Joel123

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Not sure on the beanie dude but the others are (I believe)

Sean Maygers
Dave Marshall
exzacktlyy
you really don't know the beanie guy? he was what I liked the most haha, anyway, really serious, thank you so much, you helped me a lot