Does anyone know..

thenextblackprez

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How many inches the penis grows during puberty? I wasn't quite sure where to put this thread btw, but I figured this would be the best place.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Well I think you probably find that no reliable scientific data on this exists, a study which measured pre and post-pubescent boy's penises has probably not been done.

Why are you curious?

TuckMeUnder

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
There are books you can look in if you really want to know.

When I was in sixth grade I found a library book, The Biology of Adolescence, that graphed median penis measurements for ages 2 through 25. I don't remember all the figures, but it showed adult size to be 14-16cm and since I measured 15 cm I thought my penis was done growing.

Gary Griffin published a book (I don't remember the title) that included cumulative frequency charts in 10% increments over the same age range, probably graphed from the same data. Sorry I don't have the title or the data, but that's the book to look for if you really want details.

Donald J. Templer's book Is Size Important lists results from a 1942 American study and a 1964 Japanese study. In the American study, average length increased from 2 1/2 inches at age 10 to 5 1/8 inches at age 20. The Japanese study reported an increase from 1 3/4 inches to 3 3/4 inches over the same age range. (The studies aren't necessarily comparable.)