does anyone like strip clubs?

Fire Agate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
granted im not a sex maniac or familiar with them however when i got a lapdance from this girl, i was close to blowing it all on the inside of my pants and as soon as i said i was going to cum she jumped off my lap and looked at me wierd, i mean im a big cummer and she probaly would have gotten some sperm on her but is this reaction normal? sorry if this seems like a stupid question, hah.

D_Joseba_Guntertwat

Experimental Member
Media
Was it a lapdance where she touched you? Like grinding against your cock? Cos then it's understandable.

I've never seen the point in strip clubs, they're such a rip-off, which is why I only go when I'm drunk :)

Fire Agate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Was it a lapdance where she touched you? Like grinding against your cock?
yeah, she was riding it and i was right there, maybe i should have kept my mouth shut. i thought you paid them to get you off but i guess i understand their position

vpasqual

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah, she was riding it and i was right there, maybe i should have kept my mouth shut. i thought you paid them to get you off but i guess i understand their position
It all depends on the club. It is unusual to find one where you get a lot. However, there was one near me a year ago that experimented with closed VIP rooms. I was talking with this gorgeous Brazilian babe and she asked me if I wanted to go into the room. Granted, I am not one to pay for sex, she was hot! She took a little money not a lot and began to do everything to me. Kissing and making out, allowing me to kiss her any place on her I wanted. We got completely naked. She , of course took one look at my cock and said something like "WOW, I am like the lucky one tonight, you have a huge cock" She told me with all honesty that she was not saying that to just make me feel better. Anyway, she sucked the shit out of me, I wore a condom. Then she proceeded to fuck the living shit out of me. They had mirrors and champaigne and it was awsome. What a babe. Since, however, they had to close down the VIP rooms but they are still open for business as it was, a regular Go-Go Bar and they still let the girls give lap dances just not in a VIP setting.

D_Claude_Crowsfoot

Account Disabled
Media
why would i want to pay to be teased?

i guess they are fun if you have the money and you go with friends just to have a good time. but i see no point in going for the sole purpose of getting off and paying for it.

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
love em!! i've "dated" many of the dancers here in philly to n.y to jersey,and baltimore.it's been a great experience.i think alot of the dancers get a bad sterotyped rap.they are people just like everybody esle.and they are some of the most down to earth people i've ever met(i'm for real)i always have fun when i go to them,just to see the looks on the faces of them when they see me bulged up.i've passed out tons of pics and videos of me naked,or usually a strippper that i'm cool with will see and bring a new girl over and just squeeze on my crotch..on some ol' "look at this shit,it real,and he's not even all the way hard!" peace to all the strip clubs in the tri-state area...from club wizzard's in philly to scores in n.y
i wanna thank all the strippers that i've had great times with off and on for the past 10 years. lol!!

Booble

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think they are great fun when I am away on business, some are better than others. I to like the look on the girls faces when they are rubbing there knee against my cock when they are standing between my legs and gireating, and then they realize Iv'e got a big 'un, priceless !.
Some clubs don't allow the girls to grind themselves on to mens laps, only hover a couple a couple of inches above your crotch, after one dance at these clubs I usually don't bother with any more.

There was one strip club in Spain (that turned out to be a brothel-which I don't like-& definatly not allowed in UK strip clubs), this girl was trying to get me to go with her while I was standing at the bar and was rubbing herself against so that I would become arroused. When I did, she grabbed hold of my cock (through my trousers unfortunatly) and started to feel the length etc. and saying nice things about it, then told all her mates about it and then they all came over and had a good grope. That was a pleasant half hour and cost me nothing.

The best club I have been to is Goldfingers in Prauge CZ., where you can grope the girls as much as you like (but not in the 'lusious lips') as long as you pay the 'premium upgrade price'. Not much of that happens in the UK unfortunatly