Does anyone on here not hate Ann Coulter?

pavement

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Excuse me, want to rethink that comment? People preach against those who are bigoted and evil. It's very fine and good to hate them. Mrs. Hilter should be put out to pasture already. No one should ever be tolerant of the intolerant. I don't know what the drivel you just typed is about, but somebody sure doesn't get the point and/or should look up the definition of hypocrasy. Seriously, think before you type. :rolleyes:
You could have a hard time not tolerating the intolerant

Hyopocrasy=typocrasy

Jeffin90620

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Please tell me you are kidding. Little or no evidence on Tom DeLay? There's plenty of evidence that he's slime, absolutely corrput. Not a shred of integrity in the man's body.

Oh, so wrong. DeLay has been indicted for doing something illegal, but doing it by legal means. For those of you who don't know the facts, it is illegal for one politico to transfer money from his campaign to another politico's campaign. However, it is not illegal for a politico to donate money from his campaign to the national party's coffers (which is what he did). It is also not illegal for the national party to donate to a politico's campaign (which is what the Republican National Party did). Because DeLay sent approximately $180,000 to the RNC and the RNC subsequently sent about the same amount of money to another Republican's campaign, DeLay got indicted. Truth be told, the DA went to the Grand Jury 5 times before he got an indictment.

A little background info on the DA (a Democrat). He prosecuted another Republican and, when the case went to trial, requested that the entire pile of evidence that he had be accepted without review. This is not accepted practice in a trial and no respectable judge would grant such a request. When the judge refused the request, the DA simply folded his case and went home.

It has yet to be played out in court, but I expect that DeLay will be exonerated.

DeLay is hated because he played the game the exact same way the Democrats did when they were in charge of the Senate and it cost the Democrats campaign contributions from lobbyists. That does not make him corrupt.

But that's a whole other story. As for Coulter... My point is that she spews her venom villifying anyone 0.5 degrees to the left of reactionary, claims all liberals are evil corrupt lying bags of shit. She therefore needs to hold herself to a higher standard, or shut the fuck up.

Uhmmm... no, she doesn't. She concludes that they are stupid, hypocritical, mendacious (i.e. liars) and even treasonous, but I don't remember any quotes where she said that they are evil (but this does assume that a person can be a traitor without being evil).

As I write this, here is her most recent column Ann Coulter. Nowhere in it does she call anyone evil, but several people are hoist on their own petard. Oh, yeah, the last paragraph is very telling.

Jeffin90620

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, my friend, you are the one who leaps into the bashing. I point out corruption where I see it, and I don't really give a flying fuck about political parties - democrats OR republicans. It's just that whenever I point one out, you seem to take offense, call me a republican-basher, and go off on a democrat-bashing rant. Guess what? Your little ploy doesn't work, because I'm only slightly less disgusted by the dems than by the repubs.

For the record, I have never criticized you. I have responded to your posts with information that was intended to educate you and the other readers of this thread about the hypocrisy of those who constantly attack Republicans.

Interesting that you claim to be offended by both Democrats and Republicans, but when I make a post that criticizes Democrats, you take it as a personal assault.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For the record, I have never criticized you. I have responded to your posts with information that was intended to educate you and the other readers of this thread about the hypocrisy of those who constantly attack Republicans.

Interesting that you claim to be offended by both Democrats and Republicans, but when I make a post that criticizes Democrats, you take it as a personal assault.
I take it as a personal assault, because that's the way you present it. You have done it repeatedly in response to my posts, as do most of the republican-apologist toadies.

What else am I supposed to think, if I make a post about a specific person, without any reference whatsoever to party politics, and in your reponse to me, you start bashing democrats?

I bash them, too, but I don't do it in response to your posts.

And make no mistake, I really have no need at all for your "to educate me."

avalonlovelove

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
But isn't calling gays queers hate speech too Steve?Ann Coulter is a horrible person.She wouldn't know the meaning of humanity and compassion if they bit her on the ass!After all she is the one who made light of Isaiah's hate propoganda about T.R.Knight.:smile: :wink:

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Uhmmm... no, she doesn't. She concludes that they are stupid, hypocritical, mendacious (i.e. liars) and even treasonous, but I don't remember any quotes where she said that they are evil (but this does assume that a person can be a traitor without being evil).

Sophistry of the first magnitude.

Jeffin90620

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I take it as a personal assault, because that's the way you present it. You have done it repeatedly in response to my posts, as do most of the republican-apologist toadies.

"republican-apologist toadies"? Oh, my... now that's an assault.

What else am I supposed to think, if I make a post about a specific person, without any reference whatsoever to party politics, and in your reponse to me, you start bashing democrats?

I haven't kept track of how many of your posts got a response from me, but I haven't been criticizing you, just adding information so people will have appropriate backgrounding.

I bash them, too, but I don't do it in response to your posts.

I did a quick review of the first couple pages of your posts (maybe 4 dozen) and the very few posts I saw in which you criticized anyone, you were only criticizing conservatives or Republicans (and not using the most polite language to do it). However, you have made over 6,000 posts, so I am not going to review them all. I will just have to take your word for it that you bash Democrats as well as Republicans (and that your language is just as impolitic).

And make no mistake, I really have no need at all for your "to educate me."

Uhmmm... yes, you do. We all do. Information is good.

Jeffin90620

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sophistry of the first magnitude.
Well, I suppose I should be flattered that I am a first magnitude anything, but I challenge you to provide some quotes that support your conclusion. I read her columns and they are not hateful. Maybe not as funny as she intended, but very informative.

I mean, geez... Ann used the word "gay" the way the characters on South Park use it 4-10 times per episode. I have heard, or read, it used in the same way 3 times in the past couple weeks.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Information is indeed good, but I will repeat,

I really have no need at all for YOU to educate me.

I caught you DC DEEP, I now know it was you who was doing it...you know what I mean.

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I believe she is a small-minded person with a big mouth. I dislike her, consider her to be a pathetic person, and won't lend any type of support to her rantings.

scottisimus

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am an Orwell Humanitarian! I side with no party, but will support one that pushes for self-reliance and protecting our country and borders. I prefer an brainy debate of the ideas, NOT whining about things we don't like SIMPLY because we HATE the guy/gal who's running things.

Ann Coulter is like any of us, she has something top say, like her or not, I challenge you to state just one of her positions and (un-emotionally and mechanically) present your side. Instead of HATING her why not use an argument of SUBSTANCE to refute what she has to say.

I heard it said that... the Right thinks the Left is wrong - BUT the Left thinks the Right is Evil...

Think about that, then ask yourself, who actually uses words like - Hate, I wish so-and-so were Dead, the Right is killing senior citizens and of course the heart-string puller of all time... The right wants to keep food out of children's mouths.

What is offered up from the Left that has any substance, any clarity
of thought? Seriously folks, give me 3 examples of what the anti-Coulter crowd can offer up as solutions to those problems you so directly disagree with... O.K. just one!

We can all point out the many problems facing us, but why not get intellectual about this and present some solutions... OR save us all the pain of listening to the whining and read a book.

scottisimus

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You could have a hard time not tolerating the intolerant

Hyopocrasy=typocrasy

Don't you think it's about time for a good dose of intolerance? FGS Man! Look at the state of afairs based on the political correctness and tolerant nautre of things. No peer check on questionable behaviour... NOTHING is bad or good, it just is.

Be tolerant of someone doing harm and live with the consequences, I think not!

How about a litte judgement and intolerance to bring things back around to a cohesive society, where people are held accountable to one another...

scottisimus

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I never, EVER use this word. Ever. But the truth is, I think Anne Coulter is a c**t. There. Now I've said it and if anyone wants to kill me I genuinely deserve it. Sorry. That's as close as I go, but that's how strongly I feel that I could even say that.

Don't worry, the Right doesn't use words or thoughts like Kill or Hate like the Left does when one of their own is bagged on.

You can think what you want, but please give me direct example of a position Ann Coulter takes that you disagree with.