Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey Guys,

Anyone have a FleshLight? I just purchased the Wonder-Wave (Mouth). Rumor has it, it's the most realistic when it comes to BJ's.

Feedback?? Pro's?? Con's?? Tips??
Thanks!
Bry

Krusader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
i own one (look at gallery)

It feels different when using it as opposed to using your hand when masturbating.

But its a bitch to clean up

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
You won't be disappointed. I recently posted a vid of me enjoying mine. I own a w-w as well as a couple of others (not sure which was in use for the vid, but my w-w is clear so it must have been one of the others). Good times! :biggrin1:

I don't think they're too difficult to clean, but definitely a bit more effort than wiping your hand. lol :wink:

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
What do you clean it with? I read soap is a no-no!
Stick to using water-based lubes and cleanup will be as easy as rinsing with hot water. Allow to dry completely before closing it up. They tend to get a bit 'sticky' when washed, so it helps to powder them as well. Except for the clear ones, that is, which get really sticky... powder doesn't work so well on those. I wouldn't buy another clear one for that reason alone.

tallguybry

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Stick to using water-based lubes and cleanup will be as easy as rinsing with hot water. Allow to dry completely before closing it up. They tend to get a bit 'sticky' when washed, so it helps to powder them as well. Except for the clear ones, that is, which get really sticky... powder doesn't work so well on those. I wouldn't buy another clear one for that reason alone.

So, stick with lubes like Astroglide? I don't think my fave lube (KY Intrigue) is water based. I wonder if it's the same material as CyberSkin. I bought my ex a dildo made of CS. It was pretty darn close to feeling like the real thing. I used Bath and Body Works soap to clean it (for it's anti bacterial properties). I remember it feeling kinda sticky after. I also remember using a little bit of baby powder to keep it soft.

All in all, I'm looking forward to trying it!

Thanks for the info,
Bry

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
The same cleaning regimen should be fine for the FL. It's a lot like Cyberskin and AFAIK soap isn't off-limits (provided it's mild). Occasional cleaning with Isosproyl alcohol is also recommended. There's a forum here with lots of info.

I use Astroglide with mine. K-Y Intrigue sounds like it's silicone-based. I don't think those are off-limits either, although it could make cleanup a bit more difficult. Again, refer to the forum for lots of good FL-related info.

tallguybry

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The same cleaning regimen should be fine for the FL. It's a lot like Cyberskin and AFAIK soap isn't off-limits (provided it's mild). Occasional cleaning with Isosproyl alcohol is also recommended. There's a forum here with lots of info.

I use Astroglide with mine. K-Y Intrigue sounds like it's silicone-based. I don't think those are off-limits either, although it could make cleanup a bit more difficult. Again, refer to the forum for lots of good FL-related info.

Good info VeeP! Thanks!!

Bry

Gnashin Teefe

Sexy Member
Media
I have a clear STSR (Super Tight Super Ribbed). It feels awesome and makes me cum really fast. Water-based lube makes it feel great, but I just use spit when I'm rushed or feeling lazy, and that works too.