Does anyone really believe these claims?

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
[quote author=HORSEHUNGshowoff link=board=meetgreet;num=1079591233;start=20#39 date=04/23/04 at 06:44:10]...evidently the moderators dont feel the integrity of the site is worth them having some rules creating  less dreamers...[/quote]

I know this isn't my turf, but I thought I'd still comment on this.

I understand yours and many other people's frustration about some of the folks on this site; really, I do. You have to understand that moderators only have limited power in these types of situations. You want to know what really goes on in our Moderator's Lounge? Let me tell you -- not nearly enough to warrant the "secretiveness" of its placement. Basically, Pecker and DMW complain about repeated posts and underage members. That's roughly it.

While quite a few of us probably know of some posters that stir up trouble on this site, we'd end up getting into that whole scuffle we had a few months ago when a whole bunch of people left and founded their own LPSGesque site because they didn't agree with Mark's policies on how his own site should be run -- which, frankly, he had a right to set since he's shelling out the bucks of this place. At the same time, I don't think Mark's as unfair a "leader" who would just boss everyone around and lay down the law.

That's the double-edged sword.

Sure. Mark, if you're reading this, I wish you would do something about posters who many people have had disagreements with. If a poster's business of being here involves harassing others, sharing derogatory remarks, and polluting the boards with ramblings...

I'm talking adlhgas7d^*&#YUIF**SPAM**jad8ofh;89o@ here.

...then maybe you should step up and say something.

But as for people who are lying about their dick sizes and circumferences and boobies and sexual melees and all that stuff... there's just no way to "police" that.

I'll stick to the same hard-and-fast rule I've followed for a long while and suggest that you all do the same: If you don't care for a poster, don't read 'em. When that person makes stupid or rude comments, don't respond to 'em. If a lie just blares at you through a poster's commentary, get a chuckle out of its ridiculousness and move on.

I honestly believe that if troublesome posters don't get the attention they want -- good or bad -- they'll grow tired of it and not stick around. Or, be proud of yourself for having enough restraint to hold back a "Fuck you" or some such; that takes a lot, and I should know because I'm a quick-draw with the insults too.

As for the liars... really... just laugh at move on. Hell, I already take any size about 10" with a grain of salt, so imagine how much cracking up I do when some guys can use their dicks as a spare 5-wood on a golf course.

HORSEHUNGshowoff: [quote author=DeeBlackthorne

While quite a few of us probably know of some posters that stir up trouble on this site, we'd end up getting into that whole scuffle we had a few months ago when a whole bunch of people left and founded their own LPSGesque site because they didn't agree with Mark's policies on how his own site should be run -- which, frankly, he had a right to set since he's shelling out the bucks of this place.

Where did they go to ? do they have requirements for joining there ?

Shelling out the bucks ? Try MAKING the bucks , every time one of the Thousands of mmbrs here click on a link he gets Paid so the site costs him nothing but produces a very lucrative income i bet .

HORSE

Cobalt Blue

Legendary Member
Media
[quote author=HORSEHUNGshowoff link=board=meetgreet;num=1079591233;start=40#43 date=04/23/04 at 08:08:18][ on Apr 22nd, 2004, 3:07am, extremely-huge wrote:
i have a monstercock, i can't help it, 16x9 inches .

Really? And your video footage of this 'monstercock' is, where, exactly?
c'mon guys, let's get real about these claims once and for all..

[/quote]

john_jones9: [quote author=HORSEHUNGshowoff link=board=meetgreet;num=1079591233;start=20#39 date=04/23/04 at 06:44:10]what was your diatribe if I may ask ?
Yeah bro its quite sad but I quickly discovered almost all of the guys on here are fakes or posers........... there are a few REAL HUNG guys on here and most of them I know so give up on chasing the losers, evidently the moderators dont feel the integrity of the site is worth them having some rules creating less dreamers

HORSE[/quote]

The diatribe a few posts above yours.

The one where I question the legitamacy of guys claiming to be your size and bigger and pointed out that PMed a dozen or so of them asking for pictures for proof and got back on two responses that were obviously faked in one way or another.

By the way, I followed the link to the picture of you hard from your profile page, but came up empty. All I saw was a thong that was bulging impressively, but it's not clear what was making it bulge.

There's nothing wrong with a little fantasy on the internet (or a lot) but it's probably not the best use of this forum to play out the fantasy of being HORSE hung.

HORSEHUNGshowoff: date=04/23/04 at 17:11:30quote author=john_jones9
By the way, I followed the link to the picture of you hard from your profile page, but came up empty.  All I saw was a thong that was bulging impressively, but it's not clear what was making it bulge.
There's nothing wrong with a little fantasy on the internet (or a lot) but it's probably not the best use of this forum to play out the fantasy of being HORSE hung

oops LOL i changed my profile pic sorry I forgot , before the one that is there now it was the pic you see on ALL my posts , I had a Animated Gif link earlier this morning showing me going from soft to rock hard but Later removed it when i thought why the hell should I make it so easy for all the fakes to see a REAL HORSE DICK.
NOT Clear whats making the bulge ? well I beg to differ considering that the THONG is See through mesh HELLOoooooooo , Its quite obvious what its stuffed with my huge soft cock and balls. boy it was tough packing all that in too lol.......................Yes I am the REAL thing which is rare on this site , yes I have many self pics , self videos (4 trade or sale if you have no SELF vids 2 trade) and even a webcam!!! I do NOT send pics however if i receive real self nudes from someone with a note saying they would like mine in return I am happy to oblige. but if I get Fake or Net pics they are deleted!!!

The REAL deal
HORSEHUNGshowoff

Cobalt Blue

Legendary Member
Media
HorseHung - Not such a show-off now, then! :-X

11? Surely you meant centimetres, cos they sure ain't inches!!! ;D

Let's keep shaming the hyperbole merchants bringing this site into disrepute... :mad:

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't understand how we can exact proof of people's sizes. Photographic 'proof' is no proof with all the tech savvy photoshoppers around. Mark (and the mods) can't very well travel around the world demanding that all male members of LPSG whip out their cocks to verify their claims. Some of us feel no need to 'prove' our sizes; disbelief on the part of the skeptics won't change the truth. The men here are under no obligation to believe every claim, or any claim, for that matter. If you don't believe that someone is as endowed as he claims, you can pass it by quietly, you can reply to the post to call the claimant a liar and to tell him to fuck off, or you can piss and moan about the 'integrity of the site'. Do as you will. We moderators are here only to facilitate reader flow; we are not the cock size Gestapo. If logic tells us that posters like extremely-huge are lying through their teeth, calling them on it obviously won't make them retract their claims. We are a support group, and lerts coming here to bug the shit out of the legit posters won't change that.

Oh, and if you really believe that Mark is raking in the bucks from LPSG, try running a similar site and then you'll realise the fallacy that you've hatched.

(Jacinto takes off his moderator mouse ears and puts them back in their box so they don't get dusty.)

orcuttg: Nicky,
9x6 is already pretty big, but I don't see you offering any "proof"
All I can say is this: HorseHungShowoff has been on this board forever, and he's webcamming on Yahoo all the time. I've seen him personally, and I've seen his videos too, and I believe he's every bit of eleven inches, and thick too. I'm average, and he's at least three times my size, and he's not ashamed to show it off, and he has pity on us regular guys and shows us what great genetics can do.
So watch your mouth, or you'll find an 11" log shoved in it to shut you up, and Horsehung will be on the other end.

HORSEHUNGshowoff: Hehehehehe Thx man :)

Glad you liked the videos bro , was nice of you to make one for me . like i said as far as pics and Videos are concerned SIZE is immaterial all I care about is that it REALLY is the persons pics and Videos . thank you for defending me , very nice of you but I know jealousy from a mile away :)

The REAL deal
HORSE
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D <<11 Smiles for 11" <weg>

HORSEHUNGshowoff: [quote author=nicky ]HorseHung - Not such a show-off now, then&#33;  :-X
11? Surely you meant centimetres, cos they sure ain&#39;t inches&#33;&#33;&#33; ;D

Little Nicky ? do you even KNOW what 11 Cms is bro ? I have 18 Cms soft &#33;&#33;&#33; Ya got a cam ? Care to put your money where your blindsight is bro ?
If not then shut the fuck up about which you dont know , I dont recall having attacked you or said you were a liar ............. theres something rotten in the state of Denmark......... Could it be Jealousy ?

the REAL deal
HORSE

john_jones9: [quote author=HORSEHUNGshowoff link=board=meetgreet;num=1079591233;start=40#46 date=04/23/04 at 17:13:03]date=04/23/04 at 17:11:30
NOT Clear whats making the bulge ? well I beg to differ considering that the THONG is See through mesh HELLOoooooooo , Its quite obvious what its stuffed with my huge soft cock and balls.
[/quote]

Sorry, still gotta call BS on you. The pic is TINY! So small that I couldn't even tell it was a mesh thong. It looked like leopard print or something. Even if it were a mesh thong the pic is so small that it hardly constitutes proof. And even if it was all you stuffed in the thong, sorry but it didn't look like 11" to me. If you were a REAL HORSE COCK then you'd have a large, clear photograph with it and a ruler on your site to put people in awe right away. But you don't.

The "REAL HORSE" part might be right, but the anotomical reference part might be wrong. You're one of the smaller guys here anyway and could be on the high end of real sizes, but the size you claim is in the tails of the distribution where the population REALLY thins out. Guys who claim bigger and much bigger have to be fraudulent.

As for providing proof, sure it's easy to fake a pic (I got sent a fake pic today. Don't worry, I'm not naming any names, but it was obviously faked, though a nice job), just about as easy as writing in and saying my cock measure 16x11, and I know the moderators aren't going to crack down on anything . . . As long as that's the case we'll get guys like extremely_huge (i have a huge cock, it's 16x11, i can't help it) and people should feel free to call BS on them and ask for pics. Extreme claims demand extreme responses.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=john_jones9 link=board=meetgreet;num=1079591233;start=40#53 date=04/26/04 at 16:11:06]
people should feel free to call BS on them and ask for pics. [/quote]

And the 'accused' should feel free to refuse. Some people don't want photos of their cocks floating around on the internet. Once you post a picture of a particularly large dong it shows up all over the place and is claimed by dozens, if not hundreds, of dudes as their own. I know whereof I speak. I have received my photos at least 50 times by guys claiming they were photos of them. They didn't know, of course, that they were sending the j-pegs to the actual model in the photos. ("Wanna see my nude pic?" "Yeah, but this time send one of you instead of one of me"!) I'm not saying that I believe extremely-huge ... in fact, I don't. But neither do I agree that anyone here should be required to produce photos to back his claim.

Extreme claims demand extreme responses.

Nope. Extreme demands deserve extreme *plonk*s.

ItalianStallion: no, no, no, Extremely Huge only claims 16" x 9", by all means that is much more believable than 16" x 11". Personally I could never believe 16" x 11", but I would say that 16" x 9" is very easy to believe

ok done with the Sarcasm now, but really dmw makes a good point there are plenty of people on this board that have not posted a pic, that doesn't mean that they are not legit. I believe the people that come on here are act legit with real advice, and real questions. There are a lot of people that do not like the idea of anyone being able to see them nude, or maybe they just think they need to work out a little before they post a pic. And I really don't think a pic justify's anything, I do 3d animation/graphic design for a living, and I could fake a pic that none would believe is fake. With just photoshop a decent hobbiest could fool most people, if you back up the work of Maya with photoshop, and put some real time into it, someone with little skill could make a pic that 99% of the population would have trouble believing it is a fake.

James249620002000: I am 6 1/2". No one has asked me for a picture to prove it!

Cobalt Blue

Legendary Member
Media
[quote author=orcuttg link=board=meetgreet;num=1079591233;start=40#50 date=04/25/04 at 17:43:26]Nicky,
9x6 is already pretty big, but I don't see you offering any "proof"
[/quote]

And this is the reason why:
Because my size and JJ's is not so unusual, that's why.
If I say I have a pet hamster, you say, hey, good for you buddy! And I think I'd be put out if you didn't believe me without photographic proof.
However, if I said I had a pet hamster with six legs, that runs around my floor quite happily, I think you would be more than a little suspicious without some sort of photographic proof. And me, being a reasonable guy, would happily supply that proof.

HorseHung is patently not eleven inches. And as for the sixteen to twenty inch brigade, I think JohnJones and many others have done a sterling job on this thread and countless others in exposing them, claim for claim.

They never put up, and, alas, it seems they are not gonna shut up.
Whatever rocks you guys' boats I guess :-/

Faircrest: Okay, let say horsehung isn't 11 inches. Does it REALLY matter? I mean, are you going to lose sleep over it? I think everyone knows that there are some on this board (again you know who they are) that are flat out lying. But I just don't think it makes a big deal. I mean, there must be other things we can discuss, other than so and so's fake member????

Come on people,
Ken

p.s. horse hung, I for one believe you, and mean no disrepect by mentioning you above, just using you as an example.

cebe: Hello,
I?ve read this thread and decide to give you some of my reflections. Believe or not? Functional or not? ?
I have some experiences of that, and would like to react to some calculations mistakes. First, I?m well endowed myself, and usually, I don?t tell the figures, many people doubt, it?s very unpleasant, and I?m not at some summit we can read here. For once, I tell you : 11 inches long and 6.6 (inches) around. So I can be sure that over 10 can be real. And functional. Functional : I must recognize I take longer that some others to reach a full erection and (the age won?t help) I?ve some difficulties to sustain rock hard dick, so I often use a cock-ring. Several years ago, I had a friend who was just over 13 inches long. OK, he was never fully hard, but this relative softness was quite enjoyable and he ejaculate very well (masturbation or bj usually). So 13 inches dicks exist, I have encountered that. Over 13, maybe, why not? But no experience.
John_jones9 made a statistic-like calculation to tell us 1.5 was a plausible range of variation in human. I?ve seen dicks as small as 2 inches (in erection), so, if I follow him, greater than 3 inches (2*1.5) is a maximum : False. Regarding breast, some women have near nothing, as little as 100 grams maybe, my wife has around 3 kilos (each, and I like to fuck them) and the record ? medically attested - is 27.8 kg, yes for ONE breast. 1.5x ???
On another hand I have read more than once, regarding the biggest claims, there is not enough blood in a human body to fill it. But a penis is not an empty tube! The blood needed is only to make the difference between rest and erection, and that difference are often been shown with no relation, a smaller one at rest may be bigger at its best. I?ve made the following computation : take a strictly ?mean? penis ? flaccid : 3.55 around and 3.94 length ; in erection : 5.12 around and 6.30 length. The difference in volume between the two states is around 9.20 cubic inches. Take mine (if I can say, Lol) a rather big one as I?ve said sooner: flaccid: 5.9 by 9.45 l; erect: 6.6 by 11.04 length. Here the difference is 11.93 c.i. So, despite my relative big dick, only a factor of 1.3. That is. (If you prefer metrics, I can give you, but the ratio remains the same.)
I have been long enough for this time, hope not too much. Bye