Does anyone think their dick looks small in the mirror?

B_just8inches

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I look at myself in the mirror (One of those big take up half the wall bathroom mirrors) my dick looks small.

Anyone else find this?

heavy-chevy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Sometimes I do. But I think it's all a matter of self-perception. Others have told me I'm huge but when I look at my own cock it just seems average size.

RicP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Fortunately I think mine looks bigger if I look at it side on in a mirror rather than from above.

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
..yeah, it's amazing how your dick can look at different angles. I've seen that apply to average cocks and really big ones. Just depends on the angle and sometimes the light.

I'll tell anybody on here I'm mostly average, 6 hard and 5 and 3/4 around hard and I love my fucking cock.

I used to be hung up on size. Large is cool, but no I'm longer hung up on it. It's the guy that makes the cock hot. I'm glad I finally realized it.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I look at myself in the mirror (One of those big take up half the wall bathroom mirrors) my dick looks small.

Anyone else find this?

:biggrin1: interesting...
No, to me, it reflects what is just there. I don't get that perception or being larger or smaller.:confused:

Also, as an added note::smile: When I have to have my dress trousers alter & stood in front of a tailor's full length mirror, I notice how the tailor looks and uses the mirror to measure the insean, leg length, waist, seat. ect., which 99% proves to be accuarate.
But also, I know that not all mirriors are made the same, so I wouldn't doubt if you are wrong or right in what you see in some cases:wink: