Does anyone wish they WERENT circumsized?

B_Hornaplenty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It means you are dreaming if you think a 6-7 inch hang appears to be 9" long if it has foreskin. If you choose to believe that, keep dreaming...or in other words "dream on."

D_Eddington Wormring

Experimental Member
Media
um ive seen it been proved dude, ive seen Ramon on monsters of cock get measured once, and it was 7 inches along the top, but that dude looks like hes 9 inches. i think compared to being cut-where you see a scar and the end of the head vs no scar (one continual piece) and head covered its deceptive is all. i wish i had that.

trkr4ckskr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i do, foreskin makes it look bigger. i seen people with 6-7 inches but becuase they have foreskin it looks like 9

If part of my manhood had been cut off when I was a baby, and unable to defend myself, whether or not it looked bigger would be the least of my concern. But it is a ridiculous premise. The prepuce of the penis has many wonderful functions, but making the penis look bigger is not one of them.

readytocum

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
not really sure about this one...cut here...and luv it...getting naked outdoor a lot, and seeing uncut flacid cock don,t really turn me on,especially if you don?t even see head...end like a flute... but sometimes...it feels real great sucking and tonging that foreskin...as long as it clean...not cheezy smelling

Last edited:

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, I've seen guys with foreskins that were so long that they hung an inch or more past the head while the cock is limp, but those foreskins don't make the cocks themselves look any bigger.

chr2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wouldn't have foreskin if you paid to me! Having a nice tight cut is better for sex, cleaner and looks better!

GuillaumeBordeaux

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Every day. It's very important to the overall sexual experience. I'm restoring my foreskin and so far I've gotten the gliding back and sensation in my cock head has increased because it's covered all day, making the tough skin soften and start to peel off. Intact is far superior to skinless rough cock. :l

Astro

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Guillame- I'd really like to learn more about your experience.

I am cut tight. I've been concerned for years that it has affected my sensitivity. Although you could say it looks fine, it feels very tight and I hate it. I am angry it was done to me and very resentful to my parents for it. So, no, I am not happy with it. I wish I could undo it. What a useless and savage piece of dismemberment for dubious (ie no) benefit! For what? A stupid religious tradition that is increasingly seen as dodgy?

Parents, don't you dare take this decision for a baby of yours- it is for them to decide, not you! Forget religious tradition- that is irrelevant. I'd rather be as a nature intended me to be. It's so uncivilised- why the hell aren't our politicians banning this appalling, savage practice?