Does anyone wish they WERENT circumsized?

farmdog

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My sentiments are exactly the same as Astro's. It is absolutely wrong for parents to irreversibly make this decision for their son. Unfortunately, back in the mid-50's, when I was born, parents were greatly influenced by medical "experts" like Dr. Benjamin Spock, who advocated infant circumcision. In 1989 he reversed his opinion, and said it was an unnecessary procedure. Unfortunately, his 1950's opinion still seems to linger out there in our society. I suggest everyone read his comments at Circumcision - It's Not Necessary

With jelqing and PE, have have been able to loosen up my skin where my foreskin used to be. The sensation is great, and my orgasms are 200 percent more intense. My wife notices and I am glad that I am able to experience some of the sensations I might have had if I had been left intact.

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm curious how much different if any it might feel during sex but esthetically I prefer my circumcised cock. Some uncut look hot but most i find quite unattractive.
My dad was uncut because he had an older brother who died from a post-circumcision infection in very early 1900s, but as a uncontrolled diabetic ended up having a circumcision in his 50s . . . ouch! My brother and I are both cut as products of the 1950s in the USA. Who was it, Dr Spock who everyone was bowing down to?

gymfresh

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah, the guy who put the locker room myth in popular print in 1946, and proffered the scary and incorrect advice that if you don't cut your son you have to forcibly retract his (fused) foreskin every day from birth. At least he acknowledged that doing so is as hard on the mother as the child.

Dr. Spock famously recanted his advice years later, when he stated that he'd come around to the idea that the foreskin is a perfectly normal, healthy part of male anatomy and he wouldn't have any sons circumcised.

rlynnc

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'll start by saying I don't care one way or the other if my partner is circumcised or not. Personally I was circumcised as a child, and I have a bit of a lack of sensitivity problem around the cut and head of my cock. I'm against cutting someone who is unable to object or agree.

Westley

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yes i do wished that i wasnt cut i am going to have the surgary to have mine corrected its painful for me so i am doing for medical reasons and much as i am because i want to be uncut

AsherGray

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

That's the most disgusting thing I have seen. Why would you let someone shave skin off of your dick? Yuck. There are some studies that suggest if one is CIRCUMCISED:

Reduce the risk of penile cancer.
Reduce the risk of urinary tract infections and consequent renal complications.
Provide greater protection against sexually transmitted diseases.
Eliminate the risk of phimosis.
Reduce the risk of prostate cancer.

BradMc

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love foreskin and find the thought of docking extremely sexy. So have decided to do something about it and started the arduous routine of foreskin restoration. I know it takes time and commitment, but if you want it bad enough – what’s a couple of years Truthfully, I have only been working on my restoration for a few weeks, but the results so far are amazing. Can’t wait to get to the point where the skin will stay over my gland even when erect. So far I have been able to achieve enough stretch to remain covered while flaccid and the feeling is great! I would recommend it to anyone who seriously wants their skin back.

BlackSunshineAZ

Sexy Member
Media
That's the most disgusting thing I have seen. Why would you let someone shave skin off of your dick? Yuck. There are some studies that suggest if one is CIRCUMCISED:

Reduce the risk of penile cancer.
Reduce the risk of urinary tract infections and consequent renal complications.
Provide greater protection against sexually transmitted diseases.
Eliminate the risk of phimosis.
Reduce the risk of prostate cancer.

Penile cancer is very rare, you shoud be more worried about getting prostate or testicular cancer as it kills millions of men each year. However, there is little correlation between circumcision and prostate cancer.
Urinary tract infections are more common in girls than boys and in those cases they use antibiotics.
Circumcision isn't a vaccine against STDs. You should always use a condom if you don't know your partner's sexual history. Interestingly enough, the majority of American men are circumcised, yet the US has the highest rate of STDs in the first world (including HIV/AIDS), yet in Europe, where hardly anybody is circumsised, STDs are very rare.
Phimosis can be treated with steroid creams. Cutting off the foreskin should be a last resort since there are other less invasive treatments.

I wish I was intact, but alas it was in vogue at the time I was born. I am restoring non-surgically. I am currently using a DTR and am seeing good results in the 3 weeks I've been using it.

If man wants to get circumcised, so be it. It's his choice. It's no different than any other cosmetic surgery, getting a tattoo or body piercing. It's when parents do it to their kids without their consent that I've got a problem with it. Circumcision rates in the US are declining, but a the same time it's a billion dollar industry so I don't see it going away for a while. The tissues removed are sometimes sold to phamacuetical companies for medial testing. Look it up.

AsherGray

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Penile cancer is very rare, you shoud be more worried about getting prostate or testicular cancer as it kills millions of men each year. However, there is little correlation between circumcision and prostate cancer.
Urinary tract infections are more common in girls than boys and in those cases they use antibiotics.
Circumcision isn't a vaccine against STDs. You should always use a condom if you don't know your partner's sexual history. Interestingly enough, the majority of American men are circumcised, yet the US has the highest rate of STDs in the first world (including HIV/AIDS), yet in Europe, where hardly anybody is circumsised, STDs are very rare.
Phimosis can be treated with steroid creams. Cutting off the foreskin should be a last resort since there are other less invasive treatments.

I wish I was intact, but alas it was in vogue at the time I was born. I am restoring non-surgically. I am currently using a DTR and am seeing good results in the 3 weeks I've been using it.

If man wants to get circumcised, so be it. It's his choice. It's no different than any other cosmetic surgery, getting a tattoo or body piercing. It's when parents do it to their kids without their consent that I've got a problem with it. Circumcision rates in the US are declining, but a the same time it's a billion dollar industry so I don't see it going away for a while. The tissues removed are sometimes sold to phamacuetical companies for medial testing. Look it up.
This is about circumcision and STD's: article.
Also, wouldn't it be harmful to try and recreate a foreskin naturally or with surgery? Something tells me it can have some unfortunate effects. I never realized that circumcision was a huge deal; I was actually pretty happy to see that I was circumcised when everyone dropped trou to get changed. Not to mention when I jerk off, I am not overly sensitive, so I can squeeze it very well and can hold back my load for hours. I mean, some uncut penises are nice, but some have too much skin going past the glans; which I don't particularly like.

freddy909

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i do, foreskin makes it look bigger. i seen people with 6-7 inches but becuase they have foreskin it looks like 9

im turing 23 in april. i got circumsized when i was turing 19. so its been almost 4 years ago i had my circumcision. so i belive i am the perfect guy to give you an answer.

my cock did NOT look any bigger AT ALL after i got circumsized when i was 19 years old. actually it is more the opposite. why? the foreskin is a extensible skin but it does not allow the gland to grow to its fullest. which leaves the gland to be less thick.

the circumcision is one of the very few good things i have done. now i dont have to wash my cock with strong perfume soap every time i wanna have a blowjob or a handjob.

the truth is that i dont have to wash my cock for 1 week and i still wont smell the disgusting cheese smell (the only thing i would smell then would be scrotum sweat lol). before when i was uncut i had to wash my glans every day and the smell would always get back after some hours.

and trust me no one wants to get circumsized when ur a adult so be glad that you did it when u were kids. if you circumsize when ur a adult then you cannot have a erection and you must always stay super flaccid or the stitches wont hold the skin.

be happy and go on with your life

rlynnc

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
im turing 23 in april. i got circumsized when i was turing 19. so its been almost 4 years ago i had my circumcision. so i belive i am the perfect guy to give you an answer.

I would love to see more cases of men having the choice like you did. To me what circumcision boils down to is this: Another person's religion being the basis of modifying my body without my consent, and leaving me with a permanent negative result.

I don't dislike the way my dick looks. I just wasn't given the choice.

gymfresh

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is about circumcision and STD's: article.

What a bullshit article. And old. It quotes ongoing investigation from the same circumcision-obsessed researchers (curiously almost always American) who manipulated the African RCTs. Their methodology for detecting HPV is seriously suspect -- it is most often found in different areas on cut and intact men. The senior investigator admits that he honestly doesn't know what physical mechanism could lead to the results they saw, yet he's willing to endorse surgery without understanding the body parts involved.

The usual breathless and inflammatory language is there, such as the assertion that pathogens become trapped inside the foreskin. OMG! Trapped! Just like in... labial folds... oops. The same data that Quinn cites has been re-examined to show that the real difference is not the presence of a foreskin; it is when a man washes after sex. And of course, they entirely overlook the fact that circumcision disfigures the penis in a way that millions of men do not welcome. How much of his penis a man gets to keep should be his own choice, not something imposed for life in childhood.

I mean, some uncut penises are nice, but some have too much skin going past the glans; which I don't particularly like.

Well, the only person that should affect is you and the person you have sex with. Your aesthetic preferences, or any other adult's, are absolutely not an ethical reason to perform sexual organ surgery on a healthy child.

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
American stupidity is just mind boggling. In the entire continent of Europe, almost all the men are intact and the STD rates are vastly lower than ours, that includes AIDS. The problem with the poster with the smelly cock was that he DID wash with soap several times a day... think about washing your eyes with soap. Soap irritates the glans and the inside of the foreskin and makes it secrete more smegma and build up germs. Simply washing with water is all one needs to be very clean. Of course your cock wasn't sensitive, you were washing it and irritating the delicate tissues all the time.

The fact is that cut cocks have lost a wonderful sensitive part of the organ that is meant to help with sex, and does, and to protect the penis. Don't like the look of an uncut penis? (in the face of the fact that all classic sculpture and painting shows it with foreskin) Why not try getting over it?