Does Anyone's Testicles Hurt After Receiving Anal Sex?

NSX57

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I was out last night with a close friend of mine, and somehow this topic came up. He told me that when he is on the receiving end of sex that sometimes his testicles hurt after sex. Naturally I was worried about this so when I got home I looked on the internet to see if I could find anything but no luck. Personally I would believe that it is probably from having sex with a larger partner but I have no idea and because of this it has been bothering me since I am the type to always have to find an answer to everything. Any ideas? He is freaking out a little bit so I would like to at least put him at ease. Thanks guys.

morphd108

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm with you scruffy- a huge load with a long build-up make my balls ache a little right after I shoot. The feeling is not my actual testicles, but kinda behind and 'inside' my sac, no clue what causes it. It's kinda uncomfortable, but worth it for the awesome cum!

I've had a few times and always when I've abstain for awhile and I go for a long session before cumming and shoot a high volume. I don't think though that it's the balls but inside as morphd108 described and I attributed to tiny spasms or contractions still going on in the prostate.

vMike

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've had that weird sensation like wanting to pee after i've received anal sex. But i don't think it involves testicles aching. It's just a strange feeling

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Mine ache if I've been making out and erect for a while with no release.

NSX57

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Thanks for all the responses guys. I thought that maybe it was normal but apparently no one else has had it so I will stick to my advise and tell him to see a doctor as always.