Does anything REALLY work?

bagboy: Guys, does ANY technique REALLY work in increasing length or girth, (not including surgery). There are so many gimmicks out there and as the saying goes:"What sounds too good to be true usually is".

There seems to be some discussion about this around the group posts, and I thought I would ask the experts.

No bullshit, please. Just the facts. Personal experiences preferred.

Thanks,
Bagboy (A guy who REALLY doesn't belong in this group,:-[, but likes to dream about it ;))

Reactions: yunggun7

stlmale: Based on my personal experience and what I have educated myself with by reputable publications, the only safe means to increase your penis size are by;

1. Quit smoking if you do smoke.
2. Exercise regularly to vitalize your cardio vascular system.
3. Frequent and regular sexual activity.
4. No excess body fat, exercise until you are lean or reasonably so, less than 14 percent bodyfat.

Don't waste too much time worrying about the size of your penis, most men think if they just had a big dick then they would have all the women and everything they wish for, you wouldn't. Kind of like money, actually you would be much wiser to pursue the money : )

Finedessert: "Kind of like money, actually you would be much wiser to pursue the money : )"

Bill Gates, and Warren Buffet must be hung like 6 year olds. ;)

Grandpa

RKT1001: Bagboy,

I have a friend that has investigated, if not tried, many methods.

He frequently asks me various medical/anatomic/physiologic questions regarding the male equipment.

I am unaware of the specifics you would probably be interested in discussing, but I can put him in contact with you if you like.

Let me know. You can email me at rkt1001@yahoo.com or send me a message here if you like.

Best of luck,

RKT

DanDMan: Does anyone have any information about penis stretching??

I am thinking of trying it and would like personal opinions and/or experiences.

I know its more for length, and I wouldnt mind some in exchange for girth, which I have an abundance of!!

thanx

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I was (still am) up late watching an infomercial for a new enlargement and sexual satisfaction product called EXTENZE.  Some incredibly dubious claims:  (1) that taking two caplets a day can increase penis size by as much as 25%; (2) that any man of any age can take this drug because it's a safe, all-natural herbal compound; (3) results indicate men are "noticably larger," even in the first two weeks of taking the pills.

I don't know what to think.  I know some supplements out there can increase the firmness and stamina of erectile capacity, but with that, I think, comes a degree of faith in what you're taking.  Some members have talked about how L-arginine and zinc contribute to enhanced orgasmic and erectile sensation.  That may be personally true, but unless I see these cited "scientific studies" proving such enhancements... why, I'm thinking millions of men out there are being ripped off.

If you're curious, go to
http://www.extenze.com
http://www.extenzepills.com

two_fister: there is evidence that L-arganine increases blood flow throughout the body, but you have to take pretty high levels to get that effect. I heard the claims and tried it for a while and I did notice many more spontaneous erections.