does base girth count as a measure of penis girth?

Leroy Brown

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was wondering whether penis girth has to be measured at mid-shaft to be accurate or whether it can be measured at base?
Or does it have to be calculated by taking an average of base, mid-shaft and end of shaft girth measurements??
I'd really appreciate any feedback on this.

Leroy.

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was wondering whether penis girth has to be measured at mid-shaft to be accurate or whether it can be measured at base?
Or does it have to be calculated by taking an average of base, mid-shaft and end of shaft girth measurements??

Leroy.

you have SUCH a fantastic dick that to worry about measurements seems beyond the point. if one's shaft is an even tube, the girth is about the same no matter where measured. however, you seem to be blessed with a penis that is really wide at the base, and narrows towards the tip. that's the best fucker's tool, quaranteed to keep your partners happy. so, for an ideal arrow like yours, the base girth does count.

cheers -
FinnMan :smile:

Reactions: curly_cum21

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Look guy...you have a thick cock...nobody can tell you otherwise..measure that fucker where it gives somebody the most pleasure as it stretches their hole...right at the base! Pay no attention to anyone who tells you otherwise..they are simply envious if they tell you that an average is required. It is your extreme girth measurement that really counts! You have an enviable piece of meat stud so measure it to its max! Donkey

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Now, now, Donkeyboy, we all know that the International Handbook of Penis Measuring (IHPM) specifies that you measure three times (once immediately under the glans, once at mid-shaft, and once at the bottom) and average the girth. If we all relied on a single measurement at the thickest point competitive cock measuring would go the way of French cycling or American baseball in no time.

Andrew2500

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just measure at the thickest part, in your case the base. Don't worry
about bs from people. In the end, you're more than whatever number you
get from a tape measure.

Reactions: basque9

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Now, now, Donkeyboy, we all know that the International Handbook of Penis Measuring (IHPM) specifies that you measure three times (once immediately under the glans, once at mid-shaft, and once at the bottom) and average the girth. If we all relied on a single measurement at the thickest point competitive cock measuring would go the way of French cycling or American baseball in no time.

I suspect you are technically correct Doc...did not know such a handbook even existed and I definitely do not subscribe to burning handbooks!:wink: It follows though that a prof. should be more savvy about such published handbooks than I! In the interest of retaining the standards implicit in competitive cock measurement, I backtrack a few yards...I propose we all defer to Doc's wisdom and follow that darned (IHPM).:rolleyes: I definitely agree with Doc and do not want cock measurement to fall into disrepute!:smile::smile:

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I measure my girth at the base of my cock. I figure since I bury all of my cock most of the time when I have sex, I get to use the thickest measurement.

Since you have plenty to bury josiah852...seems only fair you should get your way!:tongue: :smile:

Reactions: Allan S.

stratedude

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Leroy.

I think it depends. If you are a vagina, it doesn't matter how narrow a penis is at any point, when you get to the thickest part, you are going to feel ALL of that girth. HOWEVER, penis volume plays a big role in overall penis size too. After all, total volume is an indication of how far the recipient's internal organs will be displaced while penetrated balls deep. So in the case of volume only you should measure the thickest AND thinnest parts and then calculate the AVERAGE to end up with an accurate measurement of volume.

But if anyone asks you girth only, ESPECIALLY if the asker is a potential candidate for a good reaming, definitely report the THICKEST measurement.

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

what sense of humor! :smile:

-FM

Reactions: basque9

joejack

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Leroy.
Just do it. Don't leave us all hanging. What is your max girth? :confused:

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does base girth count? If it's going inside her, then it counts. :wink:
The base isn't going inside enough to be relevant I think.I've only ever given my mid-shaft measurement (NOT my thickest measurement) for that reason.As far as I'm aware that's the measurement that most guys give.
But if you're all giving base measurements then you can add half an inch to my previously given measurement. :smile:

Dee

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I totally agree. If you can get it in me, then by all means count it as girth!!