Does bathmate really work?

overseer

1st Like
Media
i recently started using bathmate. i use it when i am flaccid and not gettin much of an erection when i'm in it. today is the 5th day. i got a little swelling but it was not bad. will i gain permanent erection quality and nice girth?
does anyone use it?

terrato435

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't stay in the tube longer than 8 minutes at a time. you will oxygen starve your man. After 3 sets you will start to donut. I normally stop at 2. I have experience WORSE erections. As once you inflate your man, its like your body still on uses the same amount of blood to fill it. So unless you pump and then pop a ring on, Ive had trouble maintaining for any more than 10 minutes.

Bathmates are dangerous, be careful.

Reactions: samick69

huguest

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If your looking for a way to help get better erection, Your better off with a prostate massager. It will dis-lock blood cluster at the base of your penis.

For the bathmate, it fun for temporary enlargement, but not much else. I'm using Bathmate for the last year, and it does give the impression that your bigger, (mostly flaccid) but I just look back at picture form last year (my starting point) and it's no bigger.

Reactions: samick69

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am definetly bigger as a result of using the Bathmate. I use the Bathmate everyday in the bathtub filled with water. From day one I was bigger however it eventually went down. I have used the bathmate and when I took it off my cock it looked like I had a 10 inch cock with a girth of 7. It eventually went down. After about a year of using bathmate I am definetly at least an inch longer and a good 3/4 inch in girth. My wife can attest to the difference in my cock. When I started I should have taken a before and after pic but I did not think to do this. My wife calls my cock huge cock! She can tell the difference when I split her pussy lips apart with my huge cock. I am most definetly longer and much thicker. I also did jelqing everyday to add additional girth to my cock. Be sure and follow the instructions and go by the instructions. I don't regret one minutes use of the Bathmate as I a still using it not necessarily to add any more length or girth but to keep the blood vessels open and keep a good erection. I love to fuck and the increase in my cock has really given me confidence in the bedroom. My wife and I love to fuck and I have ask my wife if she would like for me to add additional length to my cock and additional girth. She said hell no! I can take anymore. I am proud of my cock and so glad I decided to use the Bathmate. Today I stand right at 8 inch in cock length and a little over 6 inches in girth. Proud Proud Proud.!

marinera

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Buy a regular cylinder with a gauge, you will be able to pump with both air and water and you'll know how much pressure you are applying. It will also cost way less than a bathmate. You shouldn't pump without a gauge. Pumping alone will not give much permanent gains, if you add a manual routine it will work way faster.

And anyway, if you are so sold on the bathmate by a rip off on aliexpress, several did on Thundersplace and when compared with the origina bathmate there weren't appreciable differences. You'll save a lot of money this way.

Reactions: dongalong

Melo11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't understand: what's the problem with bathmate? you said, it's temporary, but the thing is to FINISH the course, isn't it?

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am definetly bigger as a result of using the Bathmate. I use the Bathmate everyday in the bathtub filled with water. From day one I was bigger however it eventually went down. I have used the bathmate and when I took it off my cock it looked like I had a 10 inch cock with a girth of 7. It eventually went down. After about a year of using bathmate I am definetly at least an inch longer and a good 3/4 inch in girth. My wife can attest to the difference in my cock. When I started I should have taken a before and after pic but I did not think to do this. My wife calls my cock huge cock! She can tell the difference when I split her pussy lips apart with my huge cock. I am most definetly longer and much thicker. I also did jelqing everyday to add additional girth to my cock. Be sure and follow the instructions and go by the instructions. I don't regret one minutes use of the Bathmate as I a still using it not necessarily to add any more length or girth but to keep the blood vessels open and keep a good erection. I love to fuck and the increase in my cock has really given me confidence in the bedroom. My wife and I love to fuck and I have ask my wife if she would like for me to add additional length to my cock and additional girth. She said hell no! I can take anymore. I am proud of my cock and so glad I decided to use the Bathmate. Today I stand right at 8 inch in cock length and a little over 6 inches in girth. Proud Proud Proud.!

I'm sure I'm not the one one here who would like to see your "huge" cock. How about some photos?

The rule around here (well, my rule, anyway) is you don't get to make claims like "huge", "my 9 incher", "8 inch girth!", without something to back them up. :)

Reactions: jamrock1876

BBCP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've been using the bathmate for about 3 months now and have noticed a definite increase. My partner, who was on deployment when I started, was a bit surprised when he came home. It's not huge by any means, but I'm definitely noticeably thicker. Length wise, I haven't noticed much of a difference when hard. Being a bottom, it was more something I was doing for self esteem and it's definitely helping with that.

bjjgal

Experimental Member
Media
I'm sure I'm not the one one here who would like to see your "huge" cock. How about some photos?

The rule around here (well, my rule, anyway) is you don't get to make claims like "huge", "my 9 incher", "8 inch girth!", without something to back them up. :)

LOL. Welcome to the internet. You hear all kinds of crazy claims of gaining 3+" or some guys having 10" cock......until you call for proof. Then everyone dick tucks...no pun intended.

Reactions: Hardyx1

YankeeJoe

Legendary Member
Media
i recently started using bathmate. i use it when i am flaccid and not gettin much of an erection when i'm in it. today is the 5th day. i got a little swelling but it was not bad. will i gain permanent erection quality and nice girth?
does anyone use it?
I have been using Bathmate for a few months and I definitely see an increase, but it's only slight; maybe a quarter of an inch in both length and girth. It's still noticeable. As I was already pretty girthy (5.8") it's made me a solid 6". And I'm talking about on days between sessions.
You have to use it steadily-and take two or three day breaks for every two or three days you use it, and like other's have said, you can't keep it on for more than 8-10 minutes at a time. And it really helps to jelq or whatever during "breaks." It seems to have made my erections harder and more veiny.
So yes, it "works"--providing you put in the effort and don't expect it to work miracles. Don't expect to add "inches", or you will be disappointed. There will be a small--but still noticeable--increase, and if you're cool with that, it might work for you.

Sexycplnj123

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Exactly.

Look at the science about any of these devices from Sloan Kettering or other prostate cancer facilities. Any gains dissipate in a very short time.
It's all bullshit

Sexycplnj123

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
does anyone use it?
Here is my thoughts. If a device was invented that actually increased the size of a man's dick.....don't you think there would be billions of them sold?
It's all temporary effects. Don't bother!

Tottiking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Buy a regular cylinder with a gauge, you will be able to pump with both air and water and you'll know how much pressure you are applying. It will also cost way less than a bathmate. You shouldn't pump without a gauge. Pumping alone will not give much permanent gains, if you add a manual routine it will work way faster.

And anyway, if you are so sold on the bathmate by a rip off on aliexpress, several did on Thundersplace and when compared with the origina bathmate there weren't appreciable differences. You'll save a lot of money this way.
How do you stop the water form coming into the gague? What pump do you recommend?
I bought the x extreme 40 for 350. Not worth it but it did help me break past 5.25 which can be tough for some. It does also have a very high HG so I'm really conditioned but it seems like other pumps are more comfortable.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I've been using my Bathmate for a year, I have made permanent gains of 1/4" in girth and length however I've been using it in combination with other PE exercises (jelquing, manual stretching, hanging...) It's more difficult for experienced PEers like me to make gains (I've almost gained 2" length and 1" girth in total after many years)
I only use it in hot baths and I really enjoy the temporary expansion, it's encouraging.

I get best results by warming up for 5 minutes, slowly ramping up the vacuum pressure and maintaining the maximum vacuum for 20 minutes.
I get slight blood spotting and a slight donut but the expansion I get is huge!
I use the Bathmate every other day to allow the blood spotting to disappear.

marinera

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
How do you stop the water form coming into the gague? What pump do you recommend?
I bought the x extreme 40 for 350. Not worth it but it did help me break past 5.25 which can be tough for some. It does also have a very high HG so I'm really conditioned but it seems like other pumps are more comfortable.
There are water gauges out there and don't cost much. As for the pumps, I suggest a metallic one like this
Brand New Car Auto Hand Held Vacuum Pump Brake Bleed Fluid Reservoir Tester PRESSURE GAUGE-in Tire Repair Tools from Automobiles & Motorcycles on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

plastic mityvac pumps break easily.

Reactions: Tottiking

Jwag3

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've been using mine for awhile now. Usually warm up and stretch for 5-10 mins each then 2-15 min sessions of bathmate and the harder I am then better my results but I'm thinking about adding jelqing or being done with the bathmate for awhile bc I've yet to see any permanent results.