Does bathmate really work?

lildicky1234

Sexy Member
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
been using my Bathmate for a week & notice small blood vessel fissures on the shaft. Its only provides temporary enlargement.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH BATHMATE!
it will take longer than a week for the results to stick....some people say it took about a month for permanent results.

YankeeJoe

Legendary Member
Media
As I said early in this thread--if you are willing to put in the effort--with days off in -between--and expect only "modest" gains ( a 1/4" here, a 1/8th inch there, you will not be disappointed.
I should add that I've only used Bathmate "dry." I don't have a bathtub in my apartment, only a shower. The good thing about it is that , unlike with traditional pumps, if you use it for a few minutes , you can actually use your cock. My normal 6.2 x 5.8 went up to 6.7 x 6.2 after using it for 5 min--while my GF was in the shower. We had mind-blowing sex and I could tell she noticed it--but she didn't say anything until the next day.
In the middle of the afternoon she just blurted out , "You were huge last night."

Reactions: austin jackson

NJ Beefcake

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
NJ any updates? Were you longer or thicker after the pumping?

First time no but the 3 sets of 5 min didnt work. Past two days ive done 2 ten min sets going in 80% erect and afterwards im def thicker. Temporary of course. Inbetween i put warm rag on my cock amd massage it and light stretch. Ill be posting progress pics after 30 days.

Reactions: Oregon97420

kyblue

Experimental Member
Media
I have an X40 that I used a couple times but had trouble getting a seal, so it's for sale. For those who can get a good deal, it would work well. PM me if interested.

If you want to pump water with an air cylinder/pump, get a Harbor Freight brass brake pump and use the reservoir cup, hose, and fittings that come with it. Just don't let water into the pump as it will ruin the pump. There is no fixing it. Or, you can use a brass pump from LAPump and it will handle water, or at least mine did.

D

deleted936015

Buying a used penis pump

What has the world come too