Does bathmate really work?

Hi guys! I have read that many of you are into pumping. I am a little skeptical, mainly because medical evidence highlighted that the only technique that really work is the traction.
Any of the long-time bathmate users have had permanent gains? How much did you gain in terms of erect length?

Reactions: deleted557465

Hi guys! I have read that many of you are into pumping. I am a little skeptical, mainly because medical evidence highlighted that the only technique that really work is the traction.
Any of the long-time bathmate users have had permanent gains? How much did you gain in terms of erect length?

Ru biks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Get yourself a bathmate Hydromax, stick to a routine week in and week out. Get a cock ring and use it a few minutes after you are done with your sessions. You will be super surprised about the results, yes it does work but you need to put in the time. The results is permanent after at least a year of solid pumping. Hope this helps

Get yourself a bathmate Hydromax, stick to a routine week in and week out. Get a cock ring and use it a few minutes after you are done with your sessions. You will be super surprised about the results, yes it does work but you need to put in the time. The results is permanent after at least a year of solid pumping. Hope this helps
Yes thank you mate! How much did you gain thanks to this routine?

Stratavos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yes thank you mate! How much did you gain thanks to this routine?

the gains will vary from man to man though there will be gains as long as you are doing things properly, and consistently. the expectations on the boxes are reasonable.
if you end up getting too tight in one, move up if you want to gain more size.
Start with the one that fits you now.

Ru biks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Exactly as mentioned above by Stratavos.
I first started out with a bathmate hercules and out grew it. Then only did I upgrade to the Hydromax X40. Don't over pump.... Just stick to a routine for a few month, let you dick get used it. Then increase your time from 5min x 3 to 7min x 3 sets.

I also purchase some supplements from our local Dischem pharmacy stores monthly to aid me in recovery and to boost me up below.

I only concentrate on girth, hence I made only minor length gains, but I have gained 0.7 inch in girth in one year and it's permanent. How do I know it's permanent.

I haven't been pumping over the Christmas holidays and the gains are still there, that is 3 weeks with out pumping. There are members on here that had much more gains in length and girth.

Ru biks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Different strokes for different folks.
If you stick to the 5x3 sets you can go 5 days on 2 days off. You'll need to give your dick some rest. Very important...

I do 2 days on one day off. My sets are longer now that I'm used to it. I'll use my rubber cock ring every second day after pumping for a 10x2 session. (don't over do it)

IMO dont use a cock ring that's to tight, especially if you want to do a 10min session. You still want/need blood to circulate, also Kegal in between sets.

Different strokes for different folks.
If you stick to the 5x3 sets you can go 5 days on 2 days off. You'll need to give your dick some rest. Very important...

I do 2 days on one day off. My sets are longer now that I'm used to it. I'll use my rubber cock ring every second day after pumping for a 10x2 session. (don't over do it)

IMO dont use a cock ring that's to tight, especially if you want to do a 10min session. You still want/need blood to circulate, also Kegal in between sets.
Thank you Ru. How much were you able to gain?

D

deleted1272739

Hey I've been using the x40 for one month now. The immediate results are awesome but I still need to work a lot to make them permanent. I personally do 3*5 min sessions 5 days a week And I prefer to use the pump without the comfort ring It seems to have a better suction this way.
I normally measure 17,5 cm erect and in the pump the gauge shows 21. If I get that eventually I'll be happy for life!

Attachments

Ru biks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Agreed, if the pressure is to high I won't do anything more than 5 min. Have learn out of experience. I'll get fatigue and normally leads to weak erections for a day or two. I'm getting much better result at a comfortable pressure and can extend my session times. I also use magnisuim, L Arginine, cayenne pepper, horny goat weed, libido tablets each day. This keeps me supper horny and give me huge erections, which I found to work awesome with the Hydromax.

Nice! Between the 5 mins bathmate sets, do you jelq also? Some bathmate routines advise to jelq to have permanent gains more easily.

Reactions: Leobakker

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
The OP is seeking length. Pumping is notoriously poor for this. I note that Ru biks never really answered the question of how much length he gained. He said he "concentrated on girth", and this should be clarified....you can't pick and choose what happens in a pump. But pumping can produce girth and some might be permanent...depends on the person, the routine, and time. He may even find that if he stops pumping for at least six months that some of what now appears "permanent" will also be lost. Recovery is time consuming.

As the OP read and posted in the first post, traction is more effective for length. And this comes with an enormous time commitment that borders on ludicrous.

I've had a lot of success I will try and find my posts from a while back, but have a look through my photos

View attachment 1499004
I saw you increased a lot in the pump, but I was wondering if the gains you are having are permanent and how much Erect Length you gained (not the length in the pump). What was your starting size and the current one? Are you following a particular routine?

KingEspadas

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I saw you increased a lot in the pump, but I was wondering if the gains you are having are permanent and how much Erect Length you gained (not the length in the pump). What was your starting size and the current one? Are you following a particular routine?

It's all in my thread called "growth results" should be most recent on penis enlargement forum.
I haven't pumped bar today for maybe 6 months and the 6 months prior I only did it occasionally and I haven't lost any size that I have gained and I even think my cock is fatter then before.
I think the bathmate is a great product but air pumps work well too you just need to be more careful of blisters. I also just acquired a penomet and will see if it's comparable.

Reactions: luc29

It's all in my thread called "growth results" should be most recent on penis enlargement forum.
I haven't pumped bar today for maybe 6 months and the 6 months prior I only did it occasionally and I haven't lost any size that I have gained and I even think my cock is fatter then before.
I think the bathmate is a great product but air pumps work well too you just need to be more careful of blisters. I also just acquired a penomet and will see if it's comparable.
Nice. Your starting size and the current one?