Does bathmate really work?

YankeeJoe

Legendary Member
Media
The OP is seeking length. Pumping is notoriously poor for this. I note that Ru biks never really answered the question of how much length he gained. He said he "concentrated on girth", and this should be clarified....you can't pick and choose what happens in a pump. But pumping can produce girth and some might be permanent...depends on the person, the routine, and time. He may even find that if he stops pumping for at least six months that some of what now appears "permanent" will also be lost. Recovery is time consuming.

As the OP read and posted in the first post, traction is more effective for length. And this comes with an enormous time commitment that borders on ludicrous.
You're correct. Gaining length is almost impossible. I used the Bathmate on and off for awhile and I gained girth, probably around 1/4". I was already kind of thick to begin with so now I'm slightly over 6" permanent girth. But I wanted length--honestly, I would be happy with a half-inch and while it was slightly longer in the tube, that vanished once i removed it.
The added girth makes my cock look shorter than it really is (6.6").

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
6.5 x 4.5 or 5 inches can't quite recall
current
8.8 x 6
Your profile says you're 21 y/o. You do need to realize your growth was very likely unrelated to any PE. Male genital growth begins at puberty and ends anywhere from age 18 to age 22, in rare cases even later.

Reactions: Novacouple999

indodick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi all,

I've been using a Bathmate inconsistently for the last 6 months. Initially when I started I could only pump up to the 6" mark but now I can usually get to the 7" mark and sometimes beyond it. But I do not see any difference in my flaccid or erect length or girth for that matter. What do you think this means? Gains are coming? Thanks.

VikingJay

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just started with my bathmate. I don't want to gain much girth, trying for length. I jelque, stretch and sleep tucked.

I started at 4.825" length and 6.1" girth. I have gained to a out 5.5" length and 6.375 girth, on rest days.
I was to thick for the standard hydromax5, so I had to get the hydromax7 wideboy, I use the sleeve hoping it will keep the girth down.

Any advice would be helpful

Attachments

D

deleted972301

Hey I've been using the x40 for one month now. The immediate results are awesome but I still need to work a lot to make them permanent. I personally do 3*5 min sessions 5 days a week And I prefer to use the pump without the comfort ring It seems to have a better suction this way.
I normally measure 17,5 cm erect and in the pump the gauge shows 21. If I get that eventually I'll be happy for life!

I agree, I usually pump 3-5x a week for low pressure at about 15 minutes or so.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Hi all,

I've been using a Bathmate inconsistently for the last 6 months. Initially when I started I could only pump up to the 6" mark but now I can usually get to the 7" mark and sometimes beyond it. But I do not see any difference in my flaccid or erect length or girth for that matter. What do you think this means? Gains are coming? Thanks.

I'll paraphrase what I already wrote:

You won't gain length by pumping.

Pumping will give impressive temporary girth gains. With *consistent* pumping you may see permanent girth gains.

Reactions: FrancisCoSydney

FrancisCoSydney

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It was tricky at first, but I got the hang of it. Patience and taking it slow helped. The sensation was INSANE. Never pumped a day in my life.
Please keep us up to date, love hearing about your experience. I bought one last year and seasoned myself into it (the warm up period) then lost my nerve with it (fear of doing it wrong, fear of injury) and haven’t used it since. Looking for inspiration to start again.

Reactions: JayDub06

Please keep us up to date, love hearing about your experience. I bought one last year and seasoned myself into it (the warm up period) then lost my nerve with it (fear of doing it wrong, fear of injury) and haven’t used it since. Looking for inspiration to start again.

You should get back on it! You got it , bubba.

Reactions: FrancisCoSydney

Complex8

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I just bought a Bathmate and been using it for only 3 days - and it's working. I will say, if buying the new branded range, ignore the 'size recommendations' they show. I'm a full 8 inches, so I bought the larger one, but when hard only shows at 6.5 on the tube - there's a solid 1.5 inches at the base that just doesn't suction on well (in fact, the harder I pump out the water, the more painful it is on the pelvic area). So I'd recommend buying the size smaller as you won't grow more than a couple inches max, and only after a few months. Still, I've been measuring before/after and I hang fatter and longer, even hours after when I'm just hanging out. And when I jerk off at night, maybe it's just psychological at this point but my cock feels fatter in my hands.

D

deleted972301

I just bought a Bathmate and been using it for only 3 days - and it's working. I will say, if buying the new branded range, ignore the 'size recommendations' they show. I'm a full 8 inches, so I bought the larger one, but when hard only shows at 6.5 on the tube - there's a solid 1.5 inches at the base that just doesn't suction on well (in fact, the harder I pump out the water, the more painful it is on the pelvic area). So I'd recommend buying the size smaller as you won't grow more than a couple inches max, and only after a few months. Still, I've been measuring before/after and I hang fatter and longer, even hours after when I'm just hanging out. And when I jerk off at night, maybe it's just psychological at this point but my cock feels fatter in my hands.

Once you let your lower pelvic area adapt to the pump start using it without the insert. You will get better pumping action for sure. Have fun and take your time. The growth will surprise you!

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
These are temporary results. You've been using it for three days. I've had residual effects last that long from one session. Actual permanent gains can only be measured after an extended recovery period.

Enjoy the effects, but don't get your hopes up for permanent gains, especially length.

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi guys! I have read that many of you are into pumping. I am a little skeptical, mainly because medical evidence highlighted that the only technique that really work is the traction.
Any of the long-time bathmate users have had permanent gains? How much did you gain in terms of erect length?
Not at all it’s one of the social media influencers products that they advertise but doesn’t actually work past some temporary enlargement

BigDickhoney

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Dunn, North Carolina, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I personally don’t believe it alone will get you the results you want especially if length is the goal but it’s great to help cement gains from traction devices and it’s hell a fun to use. Makes your thing feel so huge and gives it a bigger better hang for many hours after.

I’ve used a bathmate for many years on and off. When I first started I couldn’t get much past 8” but these days I’m hitting past the 9” mark but I’ve also done other PE methods.
0573F81B-EE6F-4438-A088-3D28D5B39266.jpeg
8D0482DB-3880-48EF-9741-1A8B175B5AEB.jpeg

Last edited: