Does Being An Aggressive Athlete Transfer To Being Aggressive (good) In Bed?

stunner

Just Browsing
Media
Hi, just so you know, I'm a virgin. I'm usually a modest guy but I'm very muscular and when I play sports for fun, or do some sort of rough physical activity, I become very aggressive (loud, dominant etc). Does this sort of animosity transfer over into aggressive (good) sex? Thanks.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi, just so you know, I'm a virgin. I'm usually a modest guy but I'm very muscular and when I play sports for fun, or do some sort of rough physical activity, I become very aggressive (loud, dominant etc). Does this sort of animosity transfer over into aggressive (good) sex? Thanks.

The "very" agressive, "animosity" is a turn off to me.

I very much enjoy to play sportive, strenght, rough etc..but I do have to choose carefull my males because I enjoy exchanges as strenght, sportive fight and I'm agressive but as much i would want play rough I'm small 5'2" compared with most males I trully will always loose if they really go for it...well, and in reality what turns me on like crazy in this situation is that I enjoy provoke man to play fight with me... but the real excitement is to see they acepted my challenge and play by "clean" rules.

When I see they have to control themselves to not hurt me, I see and feel their bodies tensing as controling their strenght like that and they graduating it as they feel I'm strong and give more strenght resistence as letting me test my strenght to the max, in a way they are trainning me...:cool: its very cool. But it takes a very special guy to play with me, not any guy. I do have to trust and know him, to show him this side of me.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am an aggressive athlete but I am peaceful as a dove in the bedroom...

...OB

I would never had guess that OB...:biggrin1:

Well...I can be peaceful too..sometimes, much depends my moods and what I fancy to play.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is it narcissistic to think that just because in your eyes, you, are 'good' at some sports, you are a sex god? Or is it just stupid? Hmm.

Sex itself could be termed a sport, there is physical exertion and sometimes you race to the finish. Could you play badminton well the first time you picked up a racket? Or pool/snooker?

It takes practice, an open mind and willingness to learn. Thinking you're a stud just because you're not bad at a few sports is a bit pig headed. Also I think the animosity and loudness is a turn off for the femmes.

Why don't you just be quietly confident and a demon in the sack. Like me :cool:

lightninggirl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
if being an good, driven athlete meant a jock was all aggro in bed, i would never leave the gym. i want a guy who will sucker-punch me if i asked him to.

seriously, i've found that it doesn't really matter. i've had defensive linemen at FSU be completely passive and beg me to assfuck them; on the flip side, I've had diminutive, pale, non-jock CPAs leave bruises in the shape of handprints on my ass and thighs. i don't think being an athlete has anything to do with anything.

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Correction: CAN be as peaceful as a dove.

I can be peaceful or aggressive. What I am not is outright rough, because I don't know my own strength with women sometimes if I am not careful.

...OB

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Like Lightninggirl said, it doesn't automatically transfer. Probably it does in some cases, but there's also the theory that the bed is the place where the usually hidden facettes of a character turn up, where the most dominant guys in everyday life turn into sub's or passives, et vice versa. Of course, if it does, it's a turn on for me: I am an aggressive character in bed, however I'm not aggressive athlete. I like the idea of sex as combat often, and if we're both not covered in combat marks afterwards, we have to try once more, and once more, and once more ...

Let me ask you an additional question: Does your aggressive side in bed show right after you've played sports? And what kind of sports do you play, some aggressive sort of team sports like football, rugby, etc? If that's true, probably you're pumped with nasty male hormons after the sports and sex is your way to tap the valve. Nobody laughs, this is true. I've been with a guy who gave me the hottest sex after fights or after he's been to football practice or football plays. The testosterone was welling out of his ears then, and the sex was extraordinary.

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually Claire...it's a lose-lose situation:

When I played football...I would be so wiped out after games or practice that I could have sex just fine but I wasn't all that limber because I was one big cramp waiting to happen. Whatever I had in the tank I left out on the field. So typically I would be on bottom and she would be getting hers.

And then when I had sex prior to games or practice...even a blowjob...I was weak in the knees and lightheaded. So I would basically play like shit, or felt I did at least.

I no longer play football but I still lift pretty hard...and I know I am rather unresponsive to sex immediately afterwards. But gimme an hour or two and I have the fire back.

...OB

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's your experience then, Omaha; all I can say is that my guy still had something "in the tank" for me afterwards. Probably he wasn't playing so hard? However, when he came back from practice, which left a time span of probably 45 or 60 minutes between the return and the end of the practice, he was physically back on line enough to give me some of the best sex we had. Not as many fucks in a row as sometimes, but still a nice amount.

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Claire...I think you might have lucked out! What position did he play?

Maybe it depends on the position played. I played both sides of the ball and never came off the feild and "in the trenches" so I was one big bruise after games. I can remember quite often I was so tired or beat up that I couldn't find my truck in the parking lot afterwards...I was like duhhhhh.

College was different because I didn't play long and wasn't on the field like I was in high school. Nevertheless, our practices in college were 10x harder than in high school. Not to mention the competition was MUCH higher...practices were thorough ass-kickings.

It's not so much practices as games. No doubt about it.

You lucked out young lady ;)

...OB

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He was playing the halfback, on an amateur team. :biggrin1: He usually went a little nuts when I said that he might be the HB in the game, but he's the TE in my bed, for a special reason. :rolleyes: That was one of his best features.

I guess I was lucky having been with him, but then again I'm not so lucky that he received orders for a new TDY when we were about 10 weeks into our relationship, and he got to know another woman, and we broke up. I'm not really a big fan of long-distance relationships.

M

Mr Ed in Mass

Definitely not looking for, agressive,pounding away,like theres no tomorrow
fuckin' from anybody,just off the field or not! I like my man to be open to taking direction from me, and having some experience is always a plus.
It's been many years since I've been with a guy who's a virgin.
Although that was quite an interesting situation, I don't usually have too much fun if a guy cums on my thigh beforehand !!
Cigarbabe:saevil:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That's your experience then, Omaha; all I can say is that my guy still had something "in the tank" for me afterwards. Probably he wasn't playing so hard? However, when he came back from practice, which left a time span of probably 45 or 60 minutes between the return and the end of the practice, he was physically back on line enough to give me some of the best sex we had. Not as many fucks in a row as sometimes, but still a nice amount.

Good point and reminder Claire...it much depends the individual and the sports they practice. I have notice in my experience..:cool: ...as I'm "lucky" as my vibes atracts sportive athletic guys involved into martial arts plus some very muscular ones, 1 of them was even into competiton as bodybuilder (I remember his beautiful body but the annoying growing hair allover he has to shave touching my soft skin too )....but as much the heavy ones had lots of initial stamina the leaner muscular karate, judo, soccer, wrestling ones were more energetic and kept going and agile changing positions (my preference...) and most recuperating kind of faster... mmmm...but help me god my memories...mmm..that muscular heavy guys moves beautiful as thrusting and walks so sexy carrying their bodies...yummy..ops...distractions on my mind...

*Well, let me not forget and I have to take into consideration at that time I havent learn orgasm yet would be very very excited aroused enjoying but not cum and myself was all stamina jumping..LOL.. and enjoy most be on top...well, the heavy ones enjoy be the bottom, I noticed, have not much to do really just lay there looking at me and maitain the hard eretion..and I working and enjoying myself, sweating very much as I'm a naturaly very sweating person anyways...well at that time it was the way I liked it nothing to "complaint" about...as for today for sure that scenario would be different I would be orgasming in the process and get tired but when not orgasm I kept going impatiently...I do realize that many of them noticed I did not cum and I became as challenge as to knock me up by one..LOL...most men enjoy challenges, what is cool. But for me it was a competition I do have to confess that I own of course. Today I understand I had fun in the past but nowdays is much better finish both really satysfied as cum goes.* I'm kind of thinking to myself...

About sports, to me to be fit and athlectic to not need envolve too much muscular mass and even too much can be on the way of performaces preferences. I enjoy short sessions, penetrations time above foreplay. Than a guy with great standing power for long hours who takes time to get hard again is not much my personal preference.

I kind enjoy pumping muscular marine rabbits ..yep, thats my combination and the ones athletics I did appreciated . And I changed as orgasm goes because I cum, but still very excited as sex goes, sure I'm 12 years older when 1st start jumping with guys but I kind still the same jump jump playfull me but getting more experienced etc.

Ps:Sorry to write much..but it just kept going.:smile:

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
<.>
About sports, to me to be fit and athlectic to not need envolve too much muscular mass and even too much can be on the way of performaces preferences. I enjoy short sessions, penetrations time above foreplay. Than a guy with great standing power for long hours who takes time to get hard again is not much my personal preference.

I kind enjoy pumping muscular marine rabbits ..yep, thats my combination and the ones athletics I did appreciated . And I changed as orgasm goes because I cum, but still very excited as sex goes, sure I'm 12 years older when 1st start jumping with guys but I kind still the same jump jump playfull me but getting more experienced etc. <.>

I like some good foreplay, but when I'm facing a testosterone pumped athlete, I can very well blow that and proceed directly to the fucking. Which is what we mostly did (ah, those good ol' times :rolleyes: *memories drifting*).

Regarding shape, I agree with you: Too much muscle mass can get into the way, which is why I'm not overly into the pro bodybuilder types. I'd say most sports that involve both agility and strength produce the bodies that I like best. Not too lean, not too muscly. Enough to hold on to and to have a sexy wrestle between the sheets, but not so much that you can't move him an inch when he's on top of you.

Gisella, have you ever considered moving near marine bases? I guess you'd be really popular with the guys quickly ;-)

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I like some good foreplay, but when I'm facing a testosterone pumped athlete, I can very well blow that and proceed directly to the fucking. Which is what we mostly did (ah, those good ol' times :rolleyes: *memories drifting*).

Regarding shape, I agree with you: Too much muscle mass can get into the way, which is why I'm not overly into the pro bodybuilder types. I'd say most sports that involve both agility and strength produce the bodies that I like best. Not too lean, not too muscly. Enough to hold on to and to have a sexy wrestle between the sheets, but not so much that you can't move him an inch when he's on top of you.

Gisella, have you ever considered moving near marine bases? I guess you'd be really popular with the guys quickly ;-)

Yep I do agree and the blow away processes and the memories...lol...:biggrin1: :wink:

Well..I lived in Naval base many times since I was born until my 18's..at that time I did not find my jumping sexual path I was not sexualy awaked woman yet Claire..LOL...:rolleyes:

I kind discover my ways after 22..was too late to be among marines bases...LOL..I had moved away from my parents home...

Hmmm.. marines bases..good ideia Claire! :rambo:

karmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know about the agressive part. But whenever I think of being with a person who is athletic, I think of one word, "stamina". The two seem to go hand in hand.

When I say stamina, I'm not talking about some guy pounding me into submission and making me regret that we hooked up, I'm more talking about his being able to keep a hardon and have control of his orgasm so that I'm sure to get mine.

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That's an interesting point. Most sports involve agility and strength but some involve more precision and coordination that others. Makes me wonder if the type of sport has any bearing on the sex and if certain skills, creativity, techniques are dependent on the athlete's preference. Does a jockey focus on different techniques than a tennis or hockey player? What if he's an outdoorsman and like rock climbing and hiking? Something to think about and now i'm compelled to search my memory...