Does being hung help in the bad moments of life??

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by D_Ben Foldenstaple, Feb 3, 2012.

1. D_Ben Foldenstaple

D_Ben Foldenstaple New Member

I was wondering, based on my personal experience, if the fact of being hung is a sort of "help stick" when one has to face difficult periods in life: losses of loved ones, job problems, low self-esteem...etc, as if, at the worst state of mind, some basic instinct said: O.K, but you have a huge penis, let's keep going.

Don't know if that has any sense from the point of view of psychology, but that is my experience. Anyone has felt that in these contexts of life?

Thank you for your answers,

Antonio :biggrin1::biggrin1::

2. thebesthotsex

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hmm...in the face of turmoil and despair having a big cock does nothing for me. In fact, I'd be willing to trade mine in for a smaller one if it meant I would never have to experience any turmoil or despair for the rest of my life. "I got laid off today...but at least I still have a big cock." Somehow, it doesn't make it seem any better.

3. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    nada, using your examples above, i can't imagine how shallow a person would have to be

"gee, so sad i just lost aunt betsy, but hey, i still have a big dick, so its all good!"

i don't think so

4. geeka

geeka Member

Since unless you are a guy who manipulates devices that make it larger temporarily, it wasn't your own accomplishment after all, how could it make you feel better about things? It's the luck of the draw and genetics.

5. D_Dick_S_Lapp

D_Dick_S_Lapp Account Disabled

6. redbear52

redbear52 New Member

Like "My wife left me and my dog died, but at least my dick isn't small"?

I don't really think so.

7. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
  8. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    could be worse, wife could die and dog leave you!!

9. Mr_Bulldog

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I think I'm actually offended over how shallow a mind set a person would have to have to believe this.

10. rbkwp

Gold Member

Albums:
    SILLY thought...

Wouldnt at all be surprised if the majority of big dick persons who had a problem in life, LAST thing on there mind would be there huge dick
    (not speaking from experience of course)
    Could be more of a liability huh?
    you look down and think .. you worthless piece of shit, cant do anything to help solve my depression?

11. gabeh

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    not that i think like this, because i am by far not hung like a horse, but i think it may, in a way, bring a sort of confidence boost. i know that i am a type of person who doesnt like having a small penis, and would probably feel more confident about myself. not to say that having a big wiener would help me in a time of despair, but i do think it could bring some sort of confidence boost, even if it's only internal..

12. 3etr

3etr Member

"Oh, is that a tsunami coming towards me?
    It's all good, at least I've got that big cock of mine!"

13. D_Sal_Manilla

D_Sal_Manilla Account Disabled

makes sense.

14. B_lrgeggs

B_lrgeggs New Member

Sorry to hear about your lay off. May you find a job that is just as good if not better soon.

15. Scott2005

Scott2005 Member

I can understand how having a big dick can give you some sort of confidence boost. But I have no idea how having a big pecker will help pick you up when things aren't exactly going your way.

Like...I just got run over by an 18 wheeler but at least I have a big dick?

#15 Scott2005, Feb 3, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2012
  16. wulf31

wulf31 New Member

Albums:
    what if you had an unfortunate smelting accident and said large member was burned away instead of turned to gold, would your memories of grandness be sufficient? other than that bit of off kilter humor i would have to agree with the majority, it would do nothing to boost my spirits in times of woe. in fact it may add to the turmoil. as one person said (too lazy to scroll back up) "why can't you help me you useless log!"

17. unzipped

Gold Member

Albums:
    well, despite all the negative remarks... it is always a good thing to have yur big dick to grab hold of for reassurances... much more so than a tiny one, right?

18. LambHair McNeil

I really don't get the OP's thought process on this one.

Would a woman say "Oh my gosh, what a day. I just lost my job. I found out my dog has to have surgery. My mother has been diagnosed with RA...but at least I've still got my 46FFF's"??

When you're hung, I think it's more than fair to appreciate that fact of life. I do and so does my wife. But just make sure you prioritize it within that life, accordingly.

19. SR_HollowAngel

SR_HollowAngel New Member

It does nothing at all.

If anything it just reinforces the gravity of your situation.

Example: I just lost my job and my house. But its ok, because I have a big cock. *5 minutes later* Wait, I'm still a jobless deadbeat. Awww.

Its not like "I lost my job, but I still have some cash in the bank to tide me over a while until I get a new one". A big cock can't do that.

20. D_Harry_Pitz

D_Harry_Pitz New Member

I roughly agree with the OP. I've felt that strange kind of comfort swinging between my legs more than once.

Those are silly examples and you know it. More like when you got fired, or your girlfriend dumped you, or after you made a fool of yourself in public...

There is a certain comfort in knowing that they can take your job, but not your penis. And you know it's a good penis, a nice big fat cock. And you know that your horse cock is desired and envied by a fair amount of people.

Sometimes I can really enjoy the jealous looks in the gym showers. I don't enjoy it in a sexual way, more in the typical "I won this game, I'm the better man" kind of way.

Is it shallow? Yes. Vanity? Maybe. But I am sure everybody is shallow on some points.

#20 D_Harry_Pitz, Feb 4, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2012
Draft saved Draft deleted