Does being more endowed make you think you have "rights"?

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It seems like a dumb question, but it's something i've been thinking lately.

I am of above average thickness, and most women i've been with have said i'm blessed for being thick and wide. I sometimes think i have a "right" to have sex with woman, so they can experience the thickness first hand. I would sometimes look at a woman i like and think she deserves to experience a thick cock.

i know it sounds stupid and even arrogant, and yes size is not the only factor in pleasurable sex, but is this attitude common in more endowed guys? does size lead to more sexual confidence/assertiveness and even a sense of entitlement?

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Arrogance and cockiness is one of the things I like about [some] str8 guys.

But yes, I think the male brain is wired to be confident. Think about it -- if you weren't confident enough to get an erection the species would die out. So there are evolutionary reasons men are full of swagger. You just have to keep it in it's place and not be obnoxious about it. But in the right circumstances there is nothing sexier than a man who knows what he's got.

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

But yes, I think the male brain is wired to be confident. Think about it -- if you weren't confident enough to get an erection the species would die out. So there are evolutionary reasons men are full of swagger. You just have to keep it in it's place and not be obnoxious about it. But in the right circumstances there is nothing sexier than a man who knows what he's got.

Your response made me think about the fact that most of my buds think I'm arrogant and cocky and down-right intimidating when in actuality I fail to understand it. Yeah, at the gym I walk with my shoulders down and back and my chest out, but that comes from taking men's pilates class, the fact that I'm an ex-college fb player, and try to always have a positive attitude. It has nothing to do with what I can bench press, deadlift nor what I carry in my jockstrap. Personally, I think that a lot of males, especially those of us that are closeted bi's, are totally mis-read and mis-understood. And, please don't bring up the subject of us sending out mixed signals or trying to compensate with overly macho appearance, AGAIN.

Last edited:

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

so gay guys are less confident? :confused:

i'd have thought confidence is more of an individual character trait, rather than something specific to sexual orientation.

D

deleted298367

I'm not massive, but I do get cocky (pun intended) sometimes. I just got cheated on & dumped last week (I'm not upset about it because I found out who he really was), but it sort of baffled me that it happened. He told me it was the biggest he's had and pretty much the best sex, and I couldn't help but wonder why he'd leave that [and it wasn't a non-sexual issue, either].

Katiecav_34D

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think that guys believe that if they have a big dick it is a lot easy to get a girl to have sex with them. Probably why every guy adds like two inches to his size when they tell you about it.

tommiet

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Confidence comes from within not from your penis. If you're secure with your own sexuality and self, it will never matter. I feel sorry for guys who continuously need to remind people and themsleves that they have a large penis. Confidence does not mean self assured or secure.

CHP

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I sometimes get those thoughts. But that's mainly my own frustration getting into my mind because of the fact that I haven't had any sex for a long period of time, not to mention actual good sex.
However, I do not think it's the case since everyone has the same right to get laid as much as they can and want.

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Confidence comes from within not from your penis. If you're secure with your own sexuality and self, it will never matter. I feel sorry for guys who continuously need to remind people and themsleves that they have a large penis. Confidence does not mean self assured or secure.

I would agree.

but i think to some, confidence is not necessarily an internal thing only. Good-looking people are often more confident than less attractive people, perhaps because they receive more validation from others due to being more physically attractive.

Persons generally with some outstanding trait, like intelligence or athletic ability, use this as a means of being more confident. It may seem hollow/shallow, but it exists in the real world nonetheless.

As i said in the OP, I confess sometimes to thinking that I'm more entiteld to women since i'm doing women a favour. It does sound totally arrogant and conceited, and I'm not really an arrogant person, but I think also among guys we sometimes gauge our "male worth" on our cock size. so as i said before, a more endowed man often can feel more confident based on this, even if it is not as legitimate source of confidence as others.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
I'm not so sure good looking people are always more confident, I worked as a talent scout for a big london model agency for a bit, and most if not all of the people who I approached about maybe modellaing for a living were really lacking in confidence, most needed to be trained and coached. I think this is because good looking people suffer as much from other people's jealousy and the presumption that they already get everything they want because they're hot. A lot of hot people have serious complexes about being hot.

I've met guys with big dicks who were similar in that they felt like the only thing people were interested in about them was their dicks.

Now having said that, I'm naturally very confident, but I don't think that has anything to do with my cock size.

I would agree.

but i think to some, confidence is not necessarily an internal thing only. Good-looking people are often more confident than less attractive people, perhaps because they receive more validation from others due to being more physically attractive.

Persons generally with some outstanding trait, like intelligence or athletic ability, use this as a means of being more confident. It may seem hollow/shallow, but it exists in the real world nonetheless.

As i said in the OP, I confess sometimes to thinking that I'm more entiteld to women since i'm doing women a favour. It does sound totally arrogant and conceited, and I'm not really an arrogant person, but I think also among guys we sometimes gauge our "male worth" on our cock size. so as i said before, a more endowed man often can feel more confident based on this, even if it is not as legitimate source of confidence as others.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
It seems like a dumb question, but it's something i've been thinking lately.

I am of above average thickness, and most women i've been with have said i'm blessed for being thick and wide. I sometimes think i have a "right" to have sex with woman, so they can experience the thickness first hand. I would sometimes look at a woman i like and think she deserves to experience a thick cock.

i know it sounds stupid and even arrogant, and yes size is not the only factor in pleasurable sex, but is this attitude common in more endowed guys? does size lead to more sexual confidence/assertiveness and even a sense of entitlement?

Interesting view point and I can see why you would think that.

I don't have a big cock, so I've never had those kinds of thoughts, but I have had the opposite. Thinking that since my cock was small that I didn't deserve a woman.

Having said that, I do think this is a little bit silly, because it's similar to a rich man thinking that he deserves a woman because he's rich.

But I do understand why someone would think this way.

D

deleted356736

I certainly don't have a right to have sex because of my size, but there's no doubt that my size adds to my confidence, along with my intelligence and good humour. It's impossible to separate these influences, especially the compliments about my size over the years. Sexual self-confidence is a bonus.

The converse is immediately above with the small penis man feeling he didn't deserve a woman. I've never, ever felt that, and every time I've had sex I've done so with a confidence that my partner will enjoy the time we will be spending together.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As my friend Nick8 said above.
I'll have to QFT!!
Those are the exact attributes that are such a turn off in anyone.:confused:
C.B.:saevil:

I'm going to QFT too! Arrogance and cockiness are definitely a turn off. That said, you CAN be confident without being an arrogant asshole. The non-arrogant confidence I like, and oddly enough, I also like guys who have low self esteem. Go figure. Maybe I can relate to them better or something.

I like endowed guys but there have been instances of me choosing not to be with a supposedly endowed guy because I couldn't get past his personality. (And yes, he was arrogant...)

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
guys with big egos arn't called cocky for nothing. I think it's like a pretty girl getting out of traffic tickets. It's a perk that you get for not having really done anything to earn it.
That being said, you big dicked guys have rights with me anyway!

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have a big cock and have never thought that it gave me a right to stick it into anyone. If anything, it makes me wary of sticking it into others. It took about 10 years of marriage before my wife no longer felt pain from it and was comfortable during sex. Even after more than 35 years of marriage she still wraps her calves around my thighs to limit my penetration so that I don't "bottom out".

My big cock gives me confidence in nude situations but adds no rights whatever.