Does being more endowed make you think you have "rights"?

B_rfj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It seems like a dumb question, but it's something i've been thinking lately.

I am of above average thickness, and most women i've been with have said i'm blessed for being thick and wide. I sometimes think i have a "right" to have sex with woman, so they can experience the thickness first hand. I would sometimes look at a woman i like and think she deserves to experience a thick cock.

i know it sounds stupid and even arrogant, and yes size is not the only factor in pleasurable sex, but is this attitude common in more endowed guys? does size lead to more sexual confidence/assertiveness and even a sense of entitlement?

Yes, men who are well-endowed tend to be more self-confident in bed.

But having a big dick doesn't gives you "rigth" to have sex with women.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I would agree.

As i said in the OP, I confess sometimes to thinking that I'm more entiteld to women since i'm doing women a favour. It does sound totally arrogant and conceited, and I'm not really an arrogant person, but I think also among guys we sometimes gauge our "male worth" on our cock size. so as i said before, a more endowed man often can feel more confident based on this, even if it is not as legitimate source of confidence as others.
You may think you are not arrogant, but guess what you are. You are not doing her a favour, she is doing you one, by helping you get your rocks off.

Your post is an example of why big cocked men are many times thought of as not being good lovers. You are doing her a favour, so you don't try and please her.

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
IMO, having a big cock doesn't entitle you to anything. I can argue that it's a little bit different with big tits (stressing the "little") as they are out there for the world to see...

if you got a big cock, then you got a big cock, end of story.