Does being overweight make your penis shrink?

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
This summer I spent a week on the French Atlantic coast, and noticed more overweight guys than I see through the year. What really struck me was that they all seemed to have a very small penis.

Of course this is partly an optical illusion: there is so much flesh that the penis seems smaller by comparison. But I'm sure that's not all. These penises were really small - little more than the head and a bit of foreskin sticking out.

Anyone else noticed this ?

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ionto said:
This summer I spent a week on the French Atlantic coast, and noticed more overweight guys than I see through the year. What really struck me was that they all seemed to have a very small penis.

Of course this is partly an optical illusion: there is so much flesh that the penis seems smaller by comparison. But I'm sure that's not all. These penises were really small - little more than the head and a bit of foreskin sticking out.

Anyone else noticed this ?
No Mainly this is because I have never been to France

As to the size, it is to a large extent an appearance factor since there is extra body flesh surrounding the penis and so 6 inches on a 340 pound man looks miniscule and gets hidden in comparison to 6 inches on a 140 pound man of the same height. It is also more of a challenge to get to the entire penis of the heavier set man but a challenge well worth taking.

emu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Q: Does being overweight make your penis shrink?

A: yes.

live healthy, lose body fat, eat well, get exercise, play a sport, and you will have a bigger cock from the improved blood flow and it will protrude more from the body as there will be less fat hiding the damn thing in the body cavity.

E

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't know that it actually makes it shrink but it will cover up inches of your length depending on how overweight you are.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh yeah, it can definately have an effect on the entire penis. Gravity is a good thing when it comes to the penis. It's like an extremely lo grade vacuum pump. When your fat, the fat around the pubic bone shields the penis from gravity. The extra pubic bone adipose tissue pulls the inner foreskin over the head as well (not good). These two phenomenon's both work to reduce length and thickness. I have twenty more pounds to lose (a total of 50 lbs.) and I can definately see that I am hanging a little extra longer and thicker. Skinny guys make the most awesome impression with their dicks.

CardiffDillon

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Your dick is anchored to the underlying bone, so any additional fat will just engulf the base of your dick and result in a shortening. I've read that you lose roughly an inch for every 30 additional pound of bodyweight. It's the best motivation for a guy losing weight that I can think of!

I'de be really hung if I got down to 90lbs!..lol

cheers

Dillon