Does being too thick exist?

Have you had bad sexual experiences from being too thick?

• Total voters

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It depends on the individual situation because it depends on the people involved. In bottoming I've turned down cocks because they're too thick for me. But another dude might be ready to take it. I know some tops boast about being thick enough to tear a bottom open, but to me that's more suited to SM stuff - more an act of aggression than anything else

Talstar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Agreeing with a lot of what people have already said. It does depend on the person and if there is enough foreplay and communication. I have had been turned down because of my thickness but that has been a rare experience thankfully

D

deleted808122

Yeah, I've been the "too thick" guy with a few smaller women, but as for taking a guy, I haven't met/seen/sucked/fucked anyone who was *naturally* too thick. For me, extreme silicone/saline injected, i.e. Muscle Eddie, would obviously be out of the running for a daily driver, but I'm sure some elbow+ deep handball bottoms would jump at the chance.

LondonLeo

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oof, yeah this is a recurring issue for me. I’d say 3/4 out of all sexual encounters I’ve had, my girth has been an issue. My length is quite a challenge already, but my girth is usually the main hurdle. If it’s a one-time hookup, usually it doesn’t or can’t go further than being jerked off and some oral.

Some see my girth and call off any penetration whatsoever, but some do give it a try, and it’s half and half on whether we’re successful. One-time hookups usually never have the patience for me to try and loosen them up and get them relaxed. They usually say they’re ready too quickly, then I line up my long fat dick with their hole, push in slowly, it’s too tight, they say it hurts, and we quit.

And that’s just the partner-based issues haha. There’s also the trial and error of finding condoms, cock rings, and sex toys that can reasonably accommodate all this thick meat. Still haven’t found any that I feel really do the job in a way that nicely balances function and comfort.

I love my girth personally, but it’s honestly impractical. No one really needs a penis to be as thick as mine lol, and there are guys even thicker than me here, no idea how they manage haha
I’ve been meaning to ask you (if you don’t mind, of course) — exactly what is your girth?