Does big penis signify anything?

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well it looks pretty healthy to me, definitely healthier than the wierdos that inspired me to post pure crap in this thread.

Health health health!

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No that just means you're gay, black, have a pretty face, are intelligent, promiscuous, strong, healthy, a complete asshole and a retard :tongue: (I'm sure I missed something of the list, but I'm not going through all the threads to find out)

Now I know that you have been talking to my mother! The bitch.:biggrin1:

amado

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So in teenage years the boys with the biggest dicks were the leader of the gang.
O.K. they have tob be dtrong too.
But having big dicks they felt superior and the guys with smaller ones accepted that.

Who could explain that?

And being older there could be the fear of loosing your gf to a bigger guy.
Why is that?

B_capslock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think so... you can be depressed and have a big dick, you can have a heart attack and have a big dick, you can fail school and have a big dick.....

Yeah, but you can also have the above and a small dick, too. I think you proved the point of "well, at least I have a big dick"... fuckin' plump meat sausaged freak!

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Body shapes,colors, and contours can signify things.

Does a big penis signify healthy, metal attitude,intelligence, mental stregnth, or perhaps leaderhood. By leadership I mean in other animals largenss or colors my signify he leader. In ancient man could a big penised one be thought of as a leader or of importance?

A big Penis signifies woman's orgasm !!! Believe me, a big penis can make a woman reach her orgasm or climax easily !!!

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
... you can fail school and have a big dick...

HA!!! You can opperate heavy machinery and have a big dick. You can go on jaunty trips and have a big dick. You can teach a small class of native African children and have a big dick.

LOL!!! That was just too funny to me.

Elastic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
See it makes sense if you think about it..

All hung guys are gay, all women are bitches. See the connection? :biggrin1:

I don't get it.

But anyway different body parts signify different things in the animal world. COlors,stripes,dits, shapes sizes all play signifigace. Like in many species the bigger male is found more attractive. It has to do with aggression and he is a better protector. This may be why women afre attracted to muscles. Like the the reason red lis look attractive is cause the woman's lips are full with blood signifying she is hot and ready to mate. The reason wide hips are attractive is cause it easier for child bearing. And the reason beautful faces are attractive is cause it signifies that the mate has good genes and is in good health.

So with all that there's not telling what you can gather from dick data.

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I say health I mean a man wih a long dick can seem egotisticical or intelligent.:confused: Some say big dick signal retardation. WTF!?! Where did you come up with that bullshit?!?:confused: :eek: :confused: Does large dick run with some diseases? WTF!?! Where did you come up with that bullshit?!?:confused: :eek: :confused:

Is English not your first language or are you illiterate as well as stupid?

You, njqt466, seem to have some serious belligerence and control issues. It's really not nice to call someone stupid for asking a reasonably interesting question in this forum.

I've come across a number of your posts since I've been on this site and I have this to say about YOU:

You can't be sexually liberated and Catholic, so give it up. It's one or the other! And I believe that your preoccupation with disease and germs stems from just this unresolved conflict between religion and sex.

Imagine, asking people on a site about penises what they're giving up for Lent? Did you give up sex or masturbation for Lent in your seriously conflicted life? How many others on this site do you think did?

Maybe you should give up being so belligerent and displaying such control issues on this site ALL YEAR ROUND!

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think what you (elastic) and you (beeflover) said is completely rude and inaccurate. I think you have some kind of a problem with religious people and you’re using it as an excuse to dislike someone.

NJ can be very nice, Elastic asked a stupid question trying to prove some dumb stereotype and she voiced that opinion. A bunch of other people voiced their opinion that this was stupid (Most through Sarcasm), but why did you single out NJ?