Does big penis signify anything?

Elastic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
There is no stereotype. It's something I created. Many tribes people determine their leader by the one who has the biggest ear. One who has a big nose. One who can go through the most obstacles. Gays were special in many indian tribes. if you were from a foreign land think of you as a god. SO there's no wonder what a big penis could have signified.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've heard gay guys tend to be larger. You really are just posting cause you like to see your words in print aren't you.

You, njqt466, seem to have some serious belligerence and control issues. It's really not nice to call someone stupid for asking a reasonably interesting question in this forum. You call that interesting!? :confused:

I have been here way longer than you dude. The OP has all the markings of an underaged troll. His initial post was almost unintelligible because it was so poorly written; and I still maintain his question was stupid. Last I checked it was still a free country and I was allowed to voice my opinion.

I've come across a number of your posts since I've been on this site and I have this to say about YOU:

You can't be sexually liberated and Catholic, so give it up. It's one or the other! LOL :tongue: What makes you think I'm Catholic? I broke up with 2 different men for the same reason. They demanded I convert to Catholicism, and I refused. And I believe that your preoccupation with disease and germs stems from just this unresolved conflict between religion and sex. :wtf1:

Imagine, asking people on a site about penises what they're giving up for Lent?:eek:fftopic: It was Ash Wednesday you twit! It was a perfectly logical question which received a nice amount of responses. Did you give up sex or masturbation for Lent in your seriously conflicted life? Nope, that would be stupid. How many others on this site do you think did? Don't know, don't care.

Maybe you should give up being so belligerent and displaying such control issues on this site ALL YEAR ROUND! Belligerent and control issues? Well I've never been called that before. Should I be concerned about your psychopathic stalker tendencies? You have been looking up my past posts? Why? That's a little creepy.

hung9mike

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In ancient man could a big penised one be thought of as a leader or of importance?
I don't think that possessing a big penis has any correlation with possessing leadership skills. But I think that people who work themselves into leadership positions often can be big dicks. Male or female. :tongue:

Aitch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Some say big dick signal retardation. WTF!?! Where did you come up with that bullshit?!?

I've actually heard the same. Not that I believe it for one moment!

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Body shapes,colors, and contours can signify things.

Does a big penis signify healthy, metal attitude,intelligence, mental stregnth, or perhaps leaderhood. By leadership I mean in other animals largenss or colors my signify he leader. In ancient man could a big penised one be thought of as a leader or of importance?

It signifies that you can stretch a pussy and depending on the length; it may signify that you can cause some pain. It some cases, it can signify your ability to “fill-up” a woman. Nothing more....

Detroit Rick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a friend that was clinically depressed and he has a 10 incher. I was a lifeguard as a teen and taught some special ed kids to swim (or tried anyway). I recall one being very well endowed. Dick size is just dick size. It doesn't indicate anything else I don't think.

Wave

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hey Elastic. You've stirred up a bit of a hornet's nest here with your interesting spin on the english language and your question. For most of recorded history, a man's penis size was not known by others - how many records have you encountered that detail the endowments of the famous from the past? IT may have been important to them just as it is to us these days, but sans the Internet, it was way way harder to obtain or promulgate that kind of information. And yet, from those bygone eras come democracy, and radio waves, and air travel, and exploration, and space travel, and the renaissance artworks, etc. So, no, i don't think a big penis means anything except that one is "genetically blessed" by God or nature with such an endowment, and that guy's mate gets to enjoy it as well. :cool:

northwestone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Elastic, perhaps you might spend less time thinking about these things, I wonder if all the blood rushed from your brain to your penis when you logged on to LPSG.

Penis size is about luck and genetics, and any correlation you want to imagine about disease and sexuality and intelligence and leadership skills and whatever else it was you were banging on about exists only in your head.

If you have a penis that is big and works, stop worrying about it and go out and enjoy it, share the love and be happy.

Oh, and please stop trying to stick your dick into medicine bottles, it's just not right!

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Of course it means something. The big cock guys are far superior to the average and small cock guys in every way. We ALL know that...right?

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
For those of you who have criticized the young man for his original post, perhaps one of the questions that he was trying to get at was whether men with a large penis have more of the confidence, motivation, ambition, etc. that might lead to success. I'm pretty sure that this has never been scientifically studied, but it is, I think, an interesting and valid question.

And for those of you who are criticizing and practically knocking his head off, even if he is "stupid", "illiterate", or English is not his first language, and I'm not saying these things are true, his First Amendment rights (of which so many people on this site are fond of citing to justify their less pleasant postings) are no less than yours. Why can't he speculate openly about the things that interest him? If you don't like what he writes, ignore it.

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I would like to believe that. But I'm sure youll get some people on here talking of how back in the day roman times big cocks may have been laughed upon or something to that extent. However, that could have been the original hatorade people, hailing from Ancient Hatorade. The joke was on them however once the appreciation of Big Meat flourished.

I've read that it was the ancient Greeks who didn't like big cocks, but that the ancient Romans prized them.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think that possessing a big penis has any correlation with possessing leadership skills. But I think that people who work themselves into leadership positions often can be big dicks. Male or female. :tongue:
So True!

well, njq466, perhaps you were a tiny bit indignant, but you're entertaining, can string a sentence together and made me laugh. and with posts as banal as this i can totally understand why....[/quote] Thank you...I think.:rolleyes: :redface:

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For those of you who have criticized the young man for his original post, perhaps one of the questions that he was trying to get at was whether men with a large penis have more of the confidence, motivation, ambition, etc. that might lead to success. I'm pretty sure that this has never been scientifically studied, but it is, I think, an interesting and valid question.

And for those of you who are criticizing and practically knocking his head off, even if he is "stupid", "illiterate", or English is not his first language, and I'm not saying these things are true, his First Amendment rights (of which so many people on this site are fond of citing to justify their less pleasant postings) are no less than yours. Why can't he speculate openly about the things that interest him? If you don't like what he writes, ignore it.

There have been quite a few threads on this subject here already. I have not heard of a scientific study. Opinions here vary. Some say yes, some say no, others are indifferent.

The truth is it depends on the guy's personality traits. For some guys being well endowed is a source of pride. For others it's a source of shame.
Others don't even think about it. There is really no definite answer, it's like everything pertaining to the human psyche.

Elastic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm just saying that ancient men my all sorts of things of things. All types of events were seen as signs or omens. A bird,panther,or child could be a god.

They did dances to make it rain,built pyramid temples and sacrificed people and even people whom they thought were gods. A volcano could be a home of a god.In native american tribes the man withthe most feathers was the leader. In many tribes they shaped their heads to look like eggs. In Africa and Asia they stretch their necks.

They walked around naked remember? SO with all that there's no telling what they may have thought of a man with a big dick dangling between his legs. Maybe he's achief,maybe he's sacred. Maybe he's possessed by the snake god and it lives between his legs.

BTW the Greeks may not have liked them but The ROmans thought they were funny and comical. WHich is also kind of odd cause aren't Greeks and Italians often well-endowed?

8dot75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm just saying that ancient men my all sorts of things of things. All types of events were seen as signs or omens. A bird,panther,or child could be a god.

They did dances to make it rain,built pyramid temples and sacrificed people and even people whom they thought were gods. A volcano could be a home of a god.In native american tribes the man withthe most feathers was the leader. In many tribes they shaped their heads to look like eggs. In Africa and Asia they stretch their necks.

They walked around naked remember? SO with all that there's no telling what they may have thought of a man with a big dick dangling between his legs. Maybe he's achief,maybe he's sacred. Maybe he's possessed by the snake god and it lives between his legs.

BTW the Greeks may not have liked them but The ROmans thought they were funny and comical. WHich is also kind of odd cause aren't Greeks and Italians often well-endowed?

VERY well stated!
If you look at it from a semi-anthropological viewpoint, a large penis could have been seen by ancient humans in the same sense a large breasted or curvaceous woman was- and that is the fertility aspect.
Isn't it fair to believe that , as ancient men saw curvier, more strongly built women as possible breeding material, that ancient women saw a male with a large penis as being a better choice-evolutionarily speaking (and, theoretically, ancient woman had a surprising amount of control over her breeding, or lack therof...:eek:)

Anyway, with the advent of society and civilization as a whole, more things took precedence in the mind of people than just procreation, and these things gave BOTH genders more to think about in terms of relationships,and that which would be of gain for either parties: For the male, primarily sex, for the female, primarily security (and this would continue into the early 20th century!)
Add to those VERY pivotal changes multiple societal, medical, pharmeceutical, and technological advances,and you understand why , for all practical purposes, the size of one's penis ISN'T very important anymore....

BUT,it's NICE to know ya HAVE one all the same !:biggrin1: