Does body shape/type affect penis size?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by korndog, Sep 8, 2008.

1. korndog

korndog New Member

This might be the wrong forum for this, but does anyone know if body type (endomorph, ectomorph, etc ) affect penis size?

I've noticed in the locker room that guys with rounded bodies (not necessarily fat ) seem to have much smaller penises than other guys. It also seems that they have a lot less pubic hair and other body hair as well. Guys with more of a swimmer's build seem to have much thicker and hairier pubes.

Anyone else notice this? Or any comments?

2. bguy

bguy Member

I was going to answer 'no,' but what you've said is true for me, so I can't really argue it.

3. D_Chocho_Lippz

D_Chocho_Lippz Account Disabled

In my very limited experience (locker room) and second-hand opinion (what women have said)....

It seems that some of the bigger guys are smaller. But, this is possibly due to more body fat covering up some of their length. As for hair, who knows. I am pretty unhairy in the first place. Then, I am very much into grooming too.

As for what my last girlfriend has said, she said that I was much bigger than her other two boyfriends, who were bigger/heavier than I am. I think when she told her mom, her mom said something to the effect of "the small guys always surprise you."

4. Bw51102

Bw51102 Member

yes it does.

5. Calboner

Gold Member

Albums:
    The sight of a woman with a really nice body shape affects the size of my penis. :biggrin:

Seriously, though, fat guys can lose some of their penis shaft in their belly fat, a big belly makes the dick below it look smaller than it would look otherwise, and in general, given a certain dick size, the bigger the body, the smaller the dick looks in proportion to it. I don't think there's more to it than that.

6. korndog

korndog New Member

I'm not really talking about fat guys, but guys with an endomorph body type ( more rounded, shorter limbs, etc. )

I started thinking about this the other day after going to the gym. I workout in the morning on my way to work. There is a long row of sinks with a big mirror right outside the shower room. When I am standing there shaving after my shower you tend to see lots of naked guys walking to the shower, coming out of the shower, drying off, etc. I noticed that the guys with athletic or lean bodies seem to have average to large size dicks while endomorphic guys all seemed to have noticiably smaller dicks. Also the athletic and lean guys seem to have much more body hair, especially pubic hair. The endomorphs seem much smoother.

This seems much more than a coincidence. I was wondering if there is any explanation for it.

7. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

No it doesn't. The size of your penis ahs nothing to do with how your bodytype is. For example: someone in their twenties is fit and lean and has a huge dick, but in his fourties he become fat, his penis wouldn't change! Maybe it get a bit fatter but that is it. It will look smaller because of the size of the stomach that makes a dick smaller.
    So my answer is NO.

8. D_Frederick Fuzzynuts

i think that guys who are definately more rounded will at least appear to have a smaller penis that those who are much thinner as their penis is much more visible and you can see the penis all the way from the body as no fat is obscuring the view.

as for body hair i think that quite often it is hereditary and depends on whther other members of your family were naturally hairy or not, i dont thinkt hat different body shapes will have diffrent amounts of body hair

Draft saved Draft deleted