Does Body Type Effect Sex

WackJack

Just Browsing
Media
I've had sex with about 4 different girls, they are all dancer so they are slim and fit. Lately I've been wondering if the Sex would be different if the girls had different body types, like if they were bustier, had bigger asses and so on.

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It can, in some ways. Think about it logically. For example, a lady with smaller breasts can get closer to you, technically. You can really feel her heart-beat next to yours. Likewise, a lady with larger breasts may be more distant, technically - while still feeling the heart-beat. Of course, you can do things with women that you can't with men, obviously. Everyone is different, inside and out, but fundamentally it's the same, lovely experience.

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yeah definitely, but different is a broad term.
Personally I like girls with big butts and definitely thicker ones who jiggle a bit. More cushion for the pushin' as it were.
I find with really slight women, I have to hold back a lot more, so my preference is more pragmatic than it is about appearance.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

I have never found that the different body types of women was ever a problem and effected having sex in any way...except for the very obese, which I do not find very pleasing. I do find small, or even tiny women a turn-on, but it is not a fast preference.

I have also had experiences with women who are not-so-young and therefore their bodies were not all that toned...I would suggest that you NOT let age get in the way...you might be surprised at how nice it can be!

I love flat chested women just as much as those with small, big, huge, voluptuous, or even pendulous breasts. I enjoy women's asses, but prefer those with small BBs or even slightly flat butts over huge glutes...but they all have their appeal.

So, NO...except for a few cases...it does not effect sexual pleasures...