Does "Can I Put Just The Tip In" Really Work?

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It has worked for me. I don't use that exact line but I do say "Just let me put it in then I'll take it back out".

I can't say the sex has been praticularly good when I've used that line but it does work. In fact I have a 100% success rate. But then again I am...exceptional.

D_Ezdras Dingledonger

Experimental Member
Media
I thought about saying something along those lines once when I was in a situation with a girl and we didn't have any sort of protection. We ended up doing anal instead. I'm not sure it's used as a pick-up line though - it seems to me that if you're in a position to penetrate a woman you've pretty much got the hard part over with.

D

deleted136887

Haha!
I tried using that one a few times in my youth. Cannot remember if any of those young girls in the 70's actually fell for it?

D

deleted136887

Yes understand that, pendlum! that's why there is [joke] written at the end of it.....
Sure she will see it as such.

Xspree

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I should have used those lines... I dont really have any lines, i guess thats why i haven't gotten any in at least 2 years, that includes gett'n head!! Question, what lines work? ive had about 4 women in my life. Two of which were only once and the other two were regular and one of those were my GF. Im try'n to get a friend with benefits thing goin but because ive never had any luck with women, i really dont have skills in that department(Game)... Ive never had any complaints from the limited amount of women ive been with, but i know i could use alot of work, ive licked a friends navel a few times and ive made her cum repeatedly, each time ive done this she tried to push my head down so i could eat her(i gather from that experience u know how to work my tongue). But because i dont want to catch anything i didn't do so.. I cant find anyone who is willing to take an STD test before i go down on them..I was gonna do it with my girlfriend at the time but she cheated on me and I decided that i wont risk it....I was lucky i didn't get anything from her cuz she got a coldsore(AKA Herpes 1) from him, so who knows what else she got from him...

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Or her comment wasn't directed at you. :rolleyes:

Thanks for clarifying for me Pendy :smile:

Yes understand that, pendlum! that's why there is [joke] written at the end of it.....
Sure she will see it as such.

I actually probably would have missed the joke if this conversation hadn't happened :redface: You're right though - I missed the 70s by a hair.

Question, what lines work?

I don't think I've ever come across a 'line' that worked. If the conversation keeps drifting towards sex I know someone's interested - and it works.

Good luck in your search for an FB. I'm searching too :smile:

ghb69

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
And be like the guy who used that line, and promised he would not go further. Once he got it in he slid it full and began pumping away. Suddenly the girl girl yells give me the whole thing. The guy thinks fast and says sorry a promise is a promise.

DrJekkyl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it doesn't work as well as "just lick the tip," which has 110% success rate.

I have said this, "Lets not really have sex let me just put it in really quick so we can see what it would feel like if we had sex." Well it would take a little bit of work to get it in and once it was in I got a couple of nice strokes and usually by then their legs would be wrapped around me and they would say please do not stop it feels good and you are already inside me. You get my point. It works now just as it worked then. I say now because the first time my wife and I had sex it was late in the afternoon and we both had to get going. Sometimes I still ask her to let me just feel it a little bit, or I will say come on you know it will feel really good let me just feel you for a minute. Wouldn't you know it 5 to 10 minutes passes and we have had a quicky.