Does "Can I Put Just The Tip In" Really Work?

BigInBellevue

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When your partner says "It's too big," that's when you say "Just let me put the tip in." Usually once the tip gets in, it feels so good that you don't have to stop (maybe just go slowly.) And even if you have a large one and you don't get to cram it all in, you have gotten in with the most sensitive part, and you can usually have an orgasm - and often cause one.

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I haven't actually heard this phrase before, but I suspect it's a useful as: "Would you like to have sex? No? Well would you mind lying there while I do?"

That said, I will be trying out at some point, obv.

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The only way I can perceive of that being said is during sex play between a couple who are teasing or just playing a bit. Otherwise...seriously people? Maybe if the two involved are about 16 or the intellectual equivalent.

sendera1

Sexy Member
Media
I've used something more lame than that. I was in a little town for a college internship for the summer. The girl living next door was interested. I noticed that she had a nice chest even though she was wearing coveralls. She left a note on my apartment door with her phone number (I know, it sounds like a Penthouse Forum story). I called her up and said something like I've slept in the same bed with a girl without doing anything (yeah right).
I called the next night to see if I could come over (it was 10:30 at night). I walked next door to her apartment and she was wearing a tshirt and some gym shorts. I was already at full mast before showing up at her place. I asked if I could use the restroom. I needed to do some last minute adjusting. When I came out of the bathroom she was already in the bed. She had changed into a half tshirt and panties. Her breasts were hanging out from the bottom of the half tshirt. I thought she really doesn't expect me to lay in the bed with her and not touch her. This should be like taking candy from a baby.
I laid down next to her and put my hand on her breast and asked if I could hold this. Notice how I already had my hand on it and then asked to hold it, lol.
I held her breast for about 15 minutes. I figured I'd lol her into a false sense of security. I slipped my hand into her panties and started fingering her clit. This woman turned into wild thing. On every stroke all she did was say yes, yes, yes. I tried to kiss her and she pulled away to continue with her yes, yes, yes. I pulled my hand away and she tried to move her body next to hand, so I figured I better finish fingering her. So the next morning I was leaving and she said I told you what happened wasn't supposed to happen. After she said that she reached into my shorts and started jacking me off. I didn't have sex with her until the second meeting. She was definetly, the most sensitive woman (in the clit) I've ever been with.

canihavu

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I refuse to believe that a woman ever actually fall for that crap, lol. There is no way I could "just put the head in".

Anyway, the "can i just put the head in " topic. I have never said anything lke this...i can see the appeal though.

I have said , in humor, "i will only use half....the back half.."
In response to a question i was asked as i was very slowly fully penetrating a woman and moving my hands."what are you up to ? to which my answer was....about your navel"

My version of the topic is more like, "im not sure if its a good idea...what if i don't fit in your mouth."
On penetrative sex...." I dont want to cause you any discomfort...i will only go half way.....I will only go very slowly and nothing you do will make me go harder or faster...." " i will only let you on top if you go really slowly and hold your hand on the shaft to make sure its all going to be OK" (of course these suggestions are usually ignored fairly quickly)

I guess its all about arousal...most of these comments are a prelude to increased desire and arousal. and women do as they wish and as they desire.

Good topic.

cece

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OMG! This is hilarious! I never had anyone use that line on me.

But if that did work for me, I doubt I can stop at the tip. When I tell my man to put it in me so that we can simply fall asleep joined together, let's just say we have never, ever succeeded - not before some major huffing, grunting, grinding and a big O!

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL, for some reason I love this. My BF says it all the time as a joke. Really, what's the point of just the tip? no one gets statisfied that way and if you're hot and bothered enough to get that far anyway why not just the whole thing?! But, the question itself cracks me up...*just the tip* turns out to be a good answer in many situations and I use it as often as I possibly can - LOL!

woodyq

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I refuse to believe that a woman ever actually fall for that crap, lol. There is no way I could "just put the head in".

i would have agreed but a female friend admitted oral sex came up and she bet a guy she could make him cum in less than 10 mins using only tongue/lips/throat no hands.

i am like so let me get this straight, if he losses the bet he gets an awesome BJ and if your bj sucks he wins a bet and won something else from you? good bet

woodyq

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have said this, "Lets not really have sex let me just put it in really quick so we can see what it would feel like if we had sex." Well it would take a little bit of work to get it in and once it was in I got a couple of nice strokes and usually by then their legs would be wrapped around me and they would say please do not stop it feels good and you are already inside me. You get my point. It works now just as it worked then. I say now because the first time my wife and I had sex it was late in the afternoon and we both had to get going. Sometimes I still ask her to let me just feel it a little bit, or I will say come on you know it will feel really good let me just feel you for a minute. Wouldn't you know it 5 to 10 minutes passes and we have had a quicky.

a girl who has said we were not having sex and wound up naked and spread eagle and wet underneath me while i was hard and dry humping has gotten the tip or 2 inches or so in and out a few times and they often just say "do you have a condom?". they forget they had said they weren't planning on having sex when they felt how good it felt.

DevonTexas

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Actually, tell her you just want to rub it between her legs. Ask her to lie down with her legs closed and then get on top and slowly rub your dick between her legs and against the outside of her pussy. For me, most of the time, this leads to straight out fucking.