Does "Can I Put Just The Tip In" Really Work?

D_xe5357y

Just Browsing
Media
It's worked for me several times with several women. In my case it let us ease into the act from foreplay, let her know I was concerned about her welfare and it put her in control. The initial sensation was was good enough to overcome her fears. She wanted it, so then she asked for the rest of it and we went from there. I only stopped one time and that was with a married woman and I was having problems thinking I was causing her to violate her vows to her husband. Can you believe that?

Well, it's true! LOL!

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah it worked once. We had condoms but I asked her if I could feel what it was like without a condom. She obliged. I went in and pumped her for about 5 minutes until I pulled out and put the condom on. No muss, no fuss.

Then there was the time I told a woman I wanted to just eat her. She told me she never had anyone eat her and not have sex with them. I promised I only wanted to eat her and make her cum but she turned me down. She later told me that it was really her not wanting sex and KNEW that if I did eat her she would have wanted sex. So to avoid what she didn't want, she had to turn down what she did want. Eh.

That was the only time. All other times when I put the tip in, it was follow by the base :)

Simba

Boobalaa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I remember this one.."just let me rub your bush with it then ok..oops?..:biggrin1::biggrin1:

D_Ezdras Dingledonger

Experimental Member
Media
Actually, I've noticed that I kind of do this, but with oral sex. Penetration I can usually take or leave, but I have a major oral fixation and I absolutely have to have my dick sucked regularly. I'll say something like "can I have a kiss?" with my cock out, which inevitably results in a full-on blowjob. :biggrin1:

big_tits4big_dicks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I thought about saying something along those lines once when I was in a situation with a girl and we didn't have any sort of protection. We ended up doing anal instead. I'm not sure it's used as a pick-up line though - it seems to me that if you're in a position to penetrate a woman you've pretty much got the hard part over with.

No protection, so anal? Wow. Irony.

fxc1100

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think I've used this line or something similar to it before when I was younger. I think all guys in the heat of the moment will use this line at least once. It's our Hail Mary. The success rate when I used was pretty good but again, I was young and so were the girls. Now at my age the women pretty much know when they are going to sleep with you before the night starts and us guys have hint if we'll get lucky. I doubt it would work now but I'll give it try one day. =)

ashencjock

Just Browsing
Media
This worked ON me once.

When I was 15, a guy a few houses down got me to start sucking him off. He was 17, str8 and had a long thin 8.5 with a big head on it. After a month or so of almost daily blowjobs, I guess he was wanting something different. He had been asking to fuck me, but I kept saying no. I was afraid it would hurt, and thought that was "too gay". lol. One day, he was laying back on the bed, with me between his legs sucking away. All the sudden he pulled me up beside him and turned me on my side with my back to him in a spooning position. He said he just wanted to rub his cock between my cheeks. He did this for a bit, every once in a while he"d rub his cockhead on my hole. He finally asked if he could just stick the head in to see what it felt like. I was turned on enough at this point that i said ok. He rubbed some vaseline on his cock, and then I felt his head on my hole. He gave a slow, steady push. It hurt like hell. I grinned and beared it. He let out a soft moan, and said the "head is in. It feels so great. Let me leave it here for a sec." After a few mins, he started a slow rocking motion. I was turned on and the pain was subsiding. Next thing I know, I feel his stomach against my ass and realize he's all the way inside me. He pulls almost all the way out and and the starts to slowly enter me again. After doing this a few more times, he starts to pick up the pace. At this point, he"s full on fucking me. We were both loving it. He didn't last long before he started cumming in my ass. It was the first of many times he fucked me and shot his load in my
ass.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can't believe anyone would ever fall for that line! Maybe if you were trying to pretend that you didn't want to have sex because you didn't want to seem easy, maybe then you'd let a guy use such a transparent lie to seduce you.

"Oops, I was tricked! I didn't mean to come on your cock! Darnit, I was fooled! Tee-hee!"

:tongue:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a joke, I said it to the bartender at the bar down the street from us. I told her to put my tab on the card, but I'll just give her the tip. I guffawed, she rolled her eyes and smiled politely.

I guess she's heard that a million times.

denton85

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Port Jefferson Station (New York, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i used it on a girl once, i picked her up at a party. we went back to her place. She didn't want to go straight to sex on the first night, but she really wanted to, and kept trying to hold back. I jokingly asked, "how about just the tip?" which she laughed and said, "nobody wins in 'just the tip'" (we were both naked, and we had been messing around other ways ) i said something like "tell me you don't want me to stick this in you and i wont " which she just looked at me, then down at my crotch, and said "that's just not fair"

So it was kinda 'just the tip' worked. But i think at that point if i looked at her and said, "I like summer evenings, prepare for penis" THAT would have probably worked. So my guess is most times it works, chances are she wants it too, and she doesn't want to admit it cause she wants to save face somehow.