Does childbirth make handling your man any better?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Alley Blue, Apr 7, 2005.

1. Alley Blue

Gold Member

I always wondered if having a baby makes it easier when it comes to having sex and pentration by a well hung guy.

Also, does your husband/ BF notice any difference in being .......shall we say...."accomodated"?

2. prepky

prepky New Member

Albums:
    i too have wondered this, with my first child due next month....

prep

3. summertime01

summertime01 New Member

Albums:
    Well, my ex was my only partner ever for many years & from pics I'm guessing he was average. I do not know his measurments. I birthed 4 children w/ him.
    Now, in this relationship (2nd partner ever) who is well-endowed, & I have had problems. It had been 12 years since I had given birth until first sex w/ this partner (well-endowed). And one year of celibacy (no substitutes either) since last sex episode w/ ex.
    It was difficult for a few months w/ this partner. I have always done lots of Kegels. My ex said that initially just after giving birth that walls were not as tight, but w/ increasing Kegels, they became tighter. Some women will probalby be able to accomodate a large man easier after vaginal birth & some it will be the same.
    The vagina is very stretchy & becomes even more so as due time approaches due to increasing hormones which encourage tissues to stretch. And of course shrinks back to almsot pre-pregnant size after recuperation. Reproductive organs in general will be healthier if she breastfeeds & if she does not smoke.
    Note: if she breastfeeds, her vaginal tissues will be drier due to hormones more presnet during BFing. So, do not be deterred by less natural vaginal lubrication while BFing. Have lots of lubricant ready. And having sex first time after giving birth, is somewhat painful for most women, regardless of size of partner.

4. Alley Blue

Gold Member

Wow, thanks for the info Summer!!

5. summertime01

summertime01 New Member

Albums:
    YOu are very welcome!

6. D_Barbi_Queue

D_Barbi_Queue Account Disabled

Speaking of which, boy or girl? I've been wanting to know for months now!

7. prepky

prepky New Member

Albums:
    texassgirl,
    all you had to do was ask....it is supposed to be a girl, but with ultrasound they will never confirm 100% with a girl..

prep

8. D_Barbi_Queue

Congrats! Oh, I SO want a girl. There's just so many cute Strawberry Shortcake clothes out there these days and they're too small for me. Plus my hubby wouldn't be too thrilled if I dressed our boys in them. So I remain repressed.

9. Imported

Gold Member

Goon: Totally off topic but by your avatar I'm glad to see a fellow Stevie fan here!!

10. D_Barbi_Queue

Are you talking to me and do you mean Stevie Nicks? Dude, if so then I have to say "Thanks" if you think I look like her. That's one of the best compliments I've ever received.

11. madame_zora

Gold Member

Texass, if you really want a Strawberry Shortcake dress in your size, all you have to do is ask! I think you'd look adorable!

As for Stevie Nicks, I think you're much prettier.

12. prepky

prepky New Member

Albums:
    yeah, the wife has gone completely crazy buying clothes and ect...this child will never be able to wear everthing that she has.....and I told her there is always a chance that the baby might have an outie....but she does ultrasound for a living and assures me that the baby has an innie...as long as it is healthy.....

prep

13. blackwood

blackwood New Member

alleyblu,

If I may; My wife and I had a miserable 20 months of marriage, during which I never was able penitrate deeper than 4 to 5 inches. She hung in though and during her first delivery, her vagina was stretched beyond maximum, necessitating an episiotomy (surg incision) to prevent tearing of the vaginal opening. The repair (suturing)was accomplished loosely leaving a more relaxed opening in the vagina. Very good results were obtained. It permitted much easier penitration and she no longer had to help me by hand. We also began having sex early after delivery 7 - 10 days. For the first time she enjoyed and "wanted". I think depth is a "learned appetite".

blackwood

14. Alley Blue

Gold Member

[post=298101]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/quote]
    We also began having sex early after delivery 7 - 10 days. For the first time she enjoyed and "wanted". I think depth is a "learned appetite".

blackwood
    [post=298548]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/quote]

Interesting, was your wife even a little sore, so soon after giving birth?

By the way, I feel like I'm having a little sex education class here....all of these reponses is such an eye opner to me......

Ablue

15. D_Barbi_Queue

Thanks! *gleaming* Got any patterns that would look good with a busy print?

16. blackwood

blackwood New Member

We also began having sex early after delivery 7 - 10 days. For the first time she enjoyed and "wanted". I think depth is a "learned appetite".

blackwood
    [post=298548]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/quote]

Interesting, was your wife even a little sore, so soon after giving birth?

By the way, I feel like I'm having a little sex education class here....all of these reponses is such an eye opner to me......

Ablue
    [post=298589]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/quote]

Ablue,

VERY sore, I mean VERY sore. But after very nearly 2 years, of unsatisfactory sex, after as I recall, somewhere between a week and 10 days the stitches, the healing process (itches/scratching, aching) and finally feeling the need for intercourse in a tub full of hot bubbly water, she well............................We slowly and without any jack-hammering, made it.

blackwood

17. summertime01

summertime01 New Member

Albums:
    Texass girl,
    You are definitely better looking than Stevie, and post pics of you in your very short Strawberry Shortcake dress w/ matching bloomers! I bet you'll look quite delicious/lickable to your hubbie! maybe make that baby girl that night!

18. Imported

Gold Member

Goon:
    I was talking about AlleyBlu's Stevie Nicks avatar but come to think of it, you DO look like a young Stevie!! From me that's the ULTIMATE compliment.

19. Alley Blue

Gold Member

I was talking about AlleyBlu's Stevie Nicks avatar but come to think of it, you DO look like a young Stevie!! From me that's the ULTIMATE compliment.
    [post=298930]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

For a moment there I got a little mixed up too :unsure: :lol: so I did'nt respond ( I did'nt wanna anyone to think I was trying to take away from Texgal's complimant..... and she does look alot like Stevie!)

Anyways, I'm glad you like the pic Goon.....i'm a really big Stevie fan :)

20. D_Barbi_Queue

ah...too late. my bubble's already busted when he told the truth. damn, it was a glorious couple of days for me though. ha/ha

Draft saved Draft deleted