Does circumcision desensitize and how much?

How much does circumcision desensitize?

• Total voters

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Is that the same as a Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) Basque? I'm curious if you were prescribed antibiotics multiple times. Do you remember how many times?

Yes, the infections were non-specific bacterial, and not gonorrhea . Yes, again, I was being given course after course of antibiotics...don't recall how many times..possibly 5 or 6 times???? My infections lasted for like a year and all that time I was not able to have sex with anyone but myself. I have to admit that the infections never did occur again after being cut.

Reactions: Allan S.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Yes, the infections were non-specific bacterial, and not gonorrhea . Yes, again, I was being given course after course of antibiotics...don't recall how many times..possibly 5 or 6 times???? My infections lasted for like a year and all that time I was not able to have sex with anyone but myself. I have to admit that the infections never did occur again after being cut.
Hi Basque. I had the same thing in childhood with ear infections over the course of several years. Probably from using public swimming pools, but also, I feel exacerbated by the systemic antibiotics I took repeatedly. All through my youth, a little cut or something would turn into an infection that I would have to again take horse pills for.

I feel like if initially I had some ear drops or something to treat the ear infection locally, that probably never would have happened. As an adult I have avoided antibiotics assiduously, except about 11 years ago I took two Z-Paks 10 days apart to get rid of a long standing sinus infection. Ever since then I have been very careful to keep my sinuses healthy and have not used any systemic antibiotics. But I have used antibiotics locally, salves, cremes and electrolyzed silver in solution as a nasal spray.

I feel doctors sometimes inadvertently cause the problems they then "solve." What's it to them? They make money coming and going....

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In adults it is a preferential choice but is is definitely not the same as getting a tattoo or a body piercing. Body piercings and tattoos are strictly cosmetic and do not alter the function of the affected body part. Tattoos can be removed by laser treatment. With the exception of very large diameter piercings (usually in ear lobes) after piercings are permanently removed the hole will heal and close up without significant affect on the body.

The removal or amputation of the foreskin not only involves the permanent loss of erotogenic tissue but also has a significant affect on the mechanics of the act of coitus. Also, the loss of the foreskin externalizes what was meant to be an internal organ. Foreskin restoration can reverse some of the mechanical changes but in this regard it is not 100% and the erogenous nature is lost forever. Also, foreskin restoration is a very difficult process that takes years.

By equating circumcision to getting a tattoo or a body piercing offers a grave disservice to the OP and those that read this thread.

Penile Piercing holes do not close up once the diameter is too large...its just like if you pierce your ear and then start stretching it...after a certain point it doesnt close up...

Anyone who gets a tattoo on their penis...chances are they are never removing it...the laser process is painful enough..

Your logic has no water, if you truly believe it is his body then it is his choice...my comparison to piercing and tattoo stands. He is a grown man!

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
The human body has an incredible ability to adapt to changes in stimulus. Removing a foreskin is not going to end a sex life any more than having one will vastly improve one. It is what you accept and what you are used to.

Though I personally dislike the practice of routine circumcision without medical reason, I am not rabid and frothing at the mouth over it.

The main thing one is going to experience is a change. Change can be good, bad, or just different. What you are going to get in an adult circumcision for the greatest percentage of individuals is "just different".

The determining factor would be the quality of the surgeon performing the procedure on an adult. Infant circumcisions are far more simple because pubertal development in many ways compensates for the use of the scalpel or circumcision device. In an adult this is not the case and it is the surgeon who makes an incredibly good adult circumcision not part of the life stages of the human being.

The main caution I would offer is to run away quickly from any MD that says circumcision in an adult is no different from an infant. That guy or gal would be scary. . . .

Last edited:

tiahuaca

Experimental Member
Media
I was cut at 30 y.o.
Circumcision decrease ticklish sensitivity ..
But, with the proper techniques, increase PLEASURE sensitivity.....

So if you prefer ticklish .....be intact
But if you prefer pleasureability .....get circumcision

tiahuaca

Experimental Member
Media
However, by rubbing glans and shaft directly, I find I get stronger sensations than just moving skin up/down.

Very agree !!
It is clear why cut cock give you more pleasure than uncut.

As uncut, the skin was so long that the up/down movement did not sollicit any tightness on skin, it just slided up/down. When I was semi, on the upstroke, it would stretch the skin and that provided sensations. Now that i am really cut, the skin tightness is great and as I rub the skin, this is a new sensation that I didn't really have before (unless I manually "locked" the skin down tight with the other hand).............
I also find that rubbing the inner foreskin directly provides far more stimulation than when i was uncut where I was not realy aware the inner foreskin was sensitive since I never rubbed it.

Very agree.
Cock's pleasure-nerves are stretch sensitive, so tightness will increase pleasureability, that's why circumcision with the proper techniques give a more pleasure sensation than UNCUT.

Put lube on a circumcised penis, and rub glans directly, and the orgasm is more intense than any uncut could get by just rolling skin up/down.

Very agree.
Even without lube, the orgasm is more intense than uncut could get.

....... As a circumcised male, if I just rub shaft/glans, it doesn't really stimulate scrotum. But if I grab shaft skin and jerk it up/down, while it may not stimulate head, it does oull scrotum up/down and that feels good. This is enough to reach orgasm but takes much longer.

You are a lucky guy.
Most of anticircs do not know that they are only THEORITICALLY.
But you experience it by yourself.

Last edited:

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I might have to have it done soon, so it's good people are saying it doesnt change much :) Doesnt it hurt like fuck though?
Interesting that you would get that impression. Of course several of LPSG's notable circumsexuals posted in the thread, but the poll results say different.

More than likely you don't need a circumcision because it is rare that there is a real medical condition necessitating circumcision. The only two that I know of are injury so severe that the foreskin cannot be saved and a rare fungal condition known as Balanitis Xerotica Obliterans (BXO). Even then the surgeon should be as conservative as possible and preserve the healthy tissue.

People just kind of hear what they want to hear. Read this for a second opinion and reasons not to be trusting of many of the posters here:

Adult Circumcision My Experience 2 years on

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting that you would get that impression. Of course several of LPSG's notable circumsexuals posted in the thread, but the poll results say different.

I wouldnt buy into those poll results. Any of them...
Just click through and you will see the majority of the people voting there have VERY little posts. I would think they are the same disgruntled people like yourself with multiple accounts voting over and over and over again.

Not to mention another set of folks who are uncut so they definitely dont even know what it feels like to be uncut...

Then you have a split cut crowd where one half will say it diminishes the other half would say it helps...etc etc...

Again allow adults to make up their own mind...

tiahuaca

Experimental Member
Media
I think people who lack of knowledge about circumcision, or lack of knowledge about being intact or lack of knowledge about being cut, should not to join the Poll, because their choice will be bias.