Does circumcision restrict penis enlargement?

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Anyone familiar with some of my earlier posts regarding circumcision will be aware that I suffered a botched op that nearly cost me my entire dick! However, through pumping and later jelquing I developed loose skin around my circ scare and then, learning could restore, embarked on a program that has taken me to a stage where 85-90% of my glance is now covered. More recently I’ve learned about massaging scare tissue to break it down and return the skin to a natural state whereby it will respond better to stretching.

B_itachisasuke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what about jelqing with a jelq device will that work by the way im not circumsized im uncut so i want to know if it will work for me

D_Audemar_Awfulass

Account Disabled
Media
LOL! And you say this after doing an exhaustive search or you are just giving your first impressions YOU want US to refute?

Where is the evidence that penis enlargement works on either? Most penis enlargement techniques are a waste of money. No reputable scientific research validates any type of nonsurgical penis enlargement.

D

deleted15807

LOL! And you say this after doing an exhaustive search or you are just giving your first impressions YOU want US to refute?

People believe whatever fits their frame. It is generally accepted that when someone presents a theory that they provide the evidence. Not the other way around.

If you believe jello marinating you dick in jello makes it bigger fine go right ahead.................

Whatever. I think I left my lights on in my car. Have fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

D_Audemar_Awfulass

Account Disabled
Media
Good. Then leaves us all of us who do know and believe what we are doing alone. Following your own suggestions, of course.

People believe whatever fits their frame. It is generally accepted that when someone presents a theory that they provide the evidence. Not the other way around.

If you believe jello marinating you dick in jello makes it bigger fine go right ahead.................

bradhottop

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm cut (wish I wasn't) and when I'm hard, the skin is extremely tight. I've often thought that I would be bigger (both long and thick) if I had more skin. I'm getting ready to start PE, so if my skin expands, maybe I'll get good results. I'm guessing I won't start for a week or so as I'm still doing research. I'm also interested in increasing my semen volume and shooting distance, so I want to work on both at once. I'm not planning to take any pills. I'll keep you posted on my results.

Autofellatio

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
PE works on both the skin and the penis. But the skin will respond to the stretching stimuli much more than the penis, so in essence, PE is a bit like foreskin restoration.

I agree 100% with this. After my circumcision, my skin was so tight, I couldn't even wank without getting some semblance of friction burns. It even felt itchy often, and my penis felt constricted during erections.

But after a few stretching/jelqing experiments, I found that the skin was significantly more comfortable and slightly looser :smile:

I experimented with PE to try and fix my penis, and not gain size, so I can't give testimony for the 'gain size' part of this discussion :wink:

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

What evidence is it you want exactly and what do you want it for? Will you take to wearing a sandwich board proclaiming to the rest of the world that PE does work after all, and smack all in the mouth who disagrees with you? I doubt it, so what other purpose will proving it serve? I mean, if it’s just to satisfy you then I ask, who the fuck are you anyway? Are you important? Will proving you with proof enrich my life? I think not! What I think is so, is that you’re just a pleb who gets his jollies reading back the shite you type on forums that obviously hold no other interest for you. Other than that, I’m at a loss to know why you come her at all? Cos it’s obviously not to listen and learn, your signature makes that clear.