does clamping and/or edging shorten the length a bit or prevent you to gain length??

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by D_Crystallized Ginger, May 2, 2011.

1. D_Crystallized Ginger

I noticed a slight decrease in BPFSL and sometimes in BPEL after clamping or edging and was wondering if the girth work not coupled with length work could shorten the length a bit or at least prevent length gains... some opinion please!!!

2. D_Langstaff Longstaff

Clamping stopped my length gains and they were already very difficult for me to make.

3. syphon80

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    In my case it was temporary loss.. so now im only clamping 3 times a week for x2 10min sets..

4. MoociMan

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I haven't noticed anything. I both clamp and erectbend, and my lenght is the one growing. How come it inhibits your lenghtening?

5. D_Crystallized Ginger

It's because the tunica expands in thickness but not in length when you clamp and/or edge at an high erection level I think... btw what's the erection level you use when you erect bend??

6. MoociMan

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I do it with perhaps 90% erection and 70%. I like 70% better, since the bend is deeper and the buffer before I strain myself is bigger. But any erection that allows the penis to really resist the bend (at a certain "curve") is good IMO. I have started to supplement my routine with flaccid/semierect stretches. Just straight pulls where I grab behind the head. It feels beneficial and I think I might have gained 0.5 or something like that since my last "check".

7. jeff926

Gold Member

Excuse me,
    I have a question about cramping, that is out of the subject though.
    I am not sure if I misunderstood, but to maximize the effect of the cramping work, I was told to put the cramped dick into the cold water. Is that true? I think that lukewarm water would be more helpful for dilatation of blood vessels in the penis for the purpose. I am wrong?

#7 jeff926, Jun 27, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2011
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice