does clamping and/or edging shorten the length a bit or prevent you to gain length??

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by D_Crystallized Ginger, May 2, 2011.

1. D_Crystallized Ginger

I noticed a slight decrease in BPFSL and sometimes in BPEL after clamping or edging and was wondering if the girth work not coupled with length work could shorten the length a bit or at least prevent length gains... some opinion please!!!

2. D_Langstaff Longstaff

Clamping stopped my length gains and they were already very difficult for me to make.

3. syphon80

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    In my case it was temporary loss.. so now im only clamping 3 times a week for x2 10min sets..

4. MoociMan

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I haven't noticed anything. I both clamp and erectbend, and my lenght is the one growing. How come it inhibits your lenghtening?

5. D_Crystallized Ginger

It's because the tunica expands in thickness but not in length when you clamp and/or edge at an high erection level I think... btw what's the erection level you use when you erect bend??

6. MoociMan

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I do it with perhaps 90% erection and 70%. I like 70% better, since the bend is deeper and the buffer before I strain myself is bigger. But any erection that allows the penis to really resist the bend (at a certain "curve") is good IMO. I have started to supplement my routine with flaccid/semierect stretches. Just straight pulls where I grab behind the head. It feels beneficial and I think I might have gained 0.5 or something like that since my last "check".

7. jeff926

Gold Member

Excuse me,
    I have a question about cramping, that is out of the subject though.
    I am not sure if I misunderstood, but to maximize the effect of the cramping work, I was told to put the cramped dick into the cold water. Is that true? I think that lukewarm water would be more helpful for dilatation of blood vessels in the penis for the purpose. I am wrong?

#7 jeff926, Jun 27, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2011
Draft saved Draft deleted