Does cock size relates to any other body parts?

metas

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
My partner always brag my size to her friends. And then girls seem want to know how to pick a guy that at least has an above dick size. She asked me the other day and I couldnot give her an ultimate answer for her friends (hey just let your friends fuck me...kidding!).

I am looking on my thumb length as some of my friends say it is related to cock length. The thickness of cock is the area at the thumb base.

Any parts else?

MrD

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It doesn't really relate to anything directly. It is a combination of various inputs, not just a simple 1:1 correlation.

Titsdude21

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Nope there is no body part that has anything to do with cock size. Other then the cock.

But the bigger the guy the better chance for a bigger cock. Just like the rest of the body parts.

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you carefully measure the distance between the tip of your thumb and the the tip of your middle finger (make sure they are at a 90 degree angle) you will have an accurate indication of your cock length - plus or minus 2 inches.
TRY IT!

metas

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
OH Yes Cross, I'm exactly like you say, around 7.5 inches from thumb to middle finger.

And the width is about the ring made by these two finger as well.