Does cumming = good sex?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Jovial, Apr 30, 2009.

1. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    If you have an orgasm during sex does that mean it was good or can you cum and still think it was bad sex?

2. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

I guess you can cum and still think it was bad. Good sex is also about the interaction, not only busting a nut I believe.

3. Principessa

Gold Member

I was under the impression that anytime a man ejaculated it was good sex fo him. Apparently this is not true, as I have learned here.

Personally, I don't orgasm easily, so if I do it's because of good sex. FWIW: I don't usually orgasm if I'm not in love; but I can still have great acrobatic sex.:cool:

4. kontolbejat

kontolbejat New Member

If I cum too fast, I think it's a bad sex because I am not "exhausted" yet. Worse, the lady definitely feels disappointed because she is less likely to get her first orgasm.

5. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

I can still cum and call it bad sex. some women just lay there, and if that's the case, I'll just go into overdrive, thrust my cock at warp speed, cum and probably not stick around long, and never come back.

good sex is about being into each other, enjoying each other, going slow, both working together for a mutually satisfying experience. that's what makes a person a good lover.

6. D_Tina_Ciao

D_Tina_Ciao Account Disabled

Yes, being a good lover involves a lot more - it's an investment of self to the point of being selfless, making certain the other person is as or more satisfied with whatever you do together and separately to enhance the experience and make it as rich as possible, This does NOT mean a slam bam, thank you maam, sexual encounter. Good lovers care about their partner, and are not afraid to show it.

7. Corius

Corius New Member

One's partner"s satisfaction surely has to be included in good sex.

Of course, one's "cummings" in solo sex is also part of one's sex life.

Premature "cumming" seems to continue to ruin the hope for good sex for many men.

So, the safe answer to the question whether cumming equals good sex would seem to be: not necessarily.

8. anoushka

anoushka Member

Albums:
    I think choosing to make an orgasm the focus of sex with a partner is a sure way to have bad sex - at least measured by what I value at this time in my life.

Shared experience and resonance on sensory, emotional, cognitive, intuitive, and spiritual levels of conscious awareness - such that boundaries of self are dissolved with my partner - that's good sex to me.

9. _avg_

Gold Member

Albums:
    I like the reverse of this question better: "Does NOT cumming = BAD sex?"

I feel like I've failed if I don't get the girl off, but if I've done that, then I don't need to get off, myself so. . .. :shrug:

10. D_Jerry_Atric

D_Jerry_Atric Account Disabled

Not necessarily, many men including myself get off on orgasm/ejaculation control and denial.

11. Sm1thy37

Sm1thy37 New Member

I can usually cum even if the sex isn't great, and sometimes when I muck up I cum too early, that isn't good either.

Good sex is a mix of great foreplay, amazing passionate sex which ends in both of you cumming at the same time

12. Belly_Dancer

Belly_Dancer Member

For me, it's possible to:

1) Enjoy the sex and come
    2) Enjoy the sex, but not come
    3) Not particularly enjoy the sex, but come anyway
    4) Not enjoy the sex, and not come

I believe the OP was talking about #3.

That said, even though I'm perfectly fine with not always having an orgasm, I'll admit I have a deep-seated insecurity about the man not climaxing. Even if in reality it has nothing to do with me, my emotions still interpret it as a sign that the man just isn't that into me.

One other thing I'll mention is that although I can come from less-than-optimal sex, I find that when I do, my orgasm is generally less-than-optimal as well; it's less intense, less prolonged...kind of like my body's just getting it over with so I'll stop stimulating it already and move on to something more interesting.

13. nicenycdick

Gold Member

Albums:
    I can remember times when a less than enthusiastic partner made it seem appropriate to cum sooner rather than later...I never enjoyed that.

14. B_Mister Buildington

It can be great sex for me, even if I don't cum, as long as she has a few good ones. What's an orgasm here or there? I have plenty. And to give is better than to receive.

15. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

Sometimes its the journey, not the destination. Teh destination does not have to be orgasm. Cumming is only part of it. And in my opinion, sex is not over at the orgasm.

16. Aplus

Aplus New Member

Oh I totally agree about the journey part. In my case, the destination rarely ends in orgasm anyway, so not sure I'd truly know. Getting there is more than half the fun for me though.

17. DonJuanDeShenzhen

Albums:
    The more she comes the better the sex.

If I come it's just the end of the sex. Says nothing about the quality.

However, the more I delay my orgasm the more intense and better it becomes.

18. BBB2.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    For me, I do not need to cum in order for sex to be good. I am 100% bottom. My pleasure comes from within, the deeper the better.....lol

:tongue:

19. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think a lot of women share your insecurity about the man not climaxing. Do women think "oh, he came, so the sex must have been good for him"?

I don't think you should focus on this too much during sex, though, because seeing you orgasm during sex can push a man over the top. So focus on your own pleasure a bit too. :wink:

20. D_Pubert Stabbingpain

D_Pubert Stabbingpain Account Disabled

You can cum and it is *real* bad sex but you cum just to get off and get it over with and get the hell out of there!

For JO, "cum" and "orgasm" are 2 separate events and I have cum without an orgasm and that is BAD. When that happens I will jack again quickly to force an orgasm.

Draft saved Draft deleted