Does difference in cock stiffness make any difference in vaginal lovemaking?

metas

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Just wondering because my girl seems to get more sensation and excitement down there with my stiffer cock (because of PE program for about a month now)

This thread has a side story of preference between cock 'STIFFNESS' and 'SIZE' because bigger cocks tend to be softer than those smaller one. (Well, I heard some girl says this.) Is it true?

HelloTitty

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In my experience, bigger ones dont ALWAYS get as hard as smaller ones, but theres times when its just going great, and hes hard as wood.

And for me, the stiffness helps allot, because even if hes big, if its not up all the way, whats the use?

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is why fingers can always work magic-they are always hard. Can the ladies get the full, deep feeling? Maybe only with a few fingers or fisting, but a finger can always apply a good amount of pressure on the sweet spots. Some spots in a woman's vagina (well, most women) don't have much feeling, and while it may feel great on your cock cuz there's nerves along the whole shaft, you might not be hitting the right part of the ladies love center.

And don't forget, every woman is different. The last GF was tight and sometimes had issues getting me into her, but then she'd almost act like she couldn't feel it. Even though it was work to get it in. But another girlfriend was looser, but was loving and going wild with every inch of me.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stiffness is key, thats why cockrings are great too!

Which made me stop and think about something. I've always found my stiffest erections to be the veiniest looking as well. The blood pumping into my already stiff cock, so much so that it aches. Yet, out of all the women I've asked, I've only found one woman that's said a veiny cock turned her on.

No need for feedback, just an observation I wanted to pass along.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i'd say most of the girls i've been with have been as impressed with my stiffness as my size...which confused the hell out of me for years, because i just assumed when a cock is hard it's, y'know...hard! lol

D

deleted356736

I think a lot of men on this site are around my size, 7" x 6", which has a signficantly greater volume than average-sized. Now while I had an illness that left me with partial ED, before then I was rock-hard with each erection, and I was always able to get hard again about 10 to 15 minutes after coming. So I think Mr DDSmith134's post is a bit - you know - off beam.

The Reverend echoes my experience: large and hard each and every time.

The two of us may not represent the majority of larger men, but together we refute the sweeping statement above. So I think, regardless of size, we're all different.

missphatbooty

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i i just assumed when a cock is hard it's, y'know...hard! lol

no, nothing can be further from the truth, some dudes just get semi hard at their maximum state of arousal and its a bummer for me. some chicks may like it but i want optimus erectus. i wonder if its biological and if some men should get it checked out if it doesnt get rock hard. some men that i have experienced with weaker erections are smokers and some were as young as their mid twenties.

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Woman want their man hard for them. It's a non-spoken message of desire.

My husband gets super hard right before his climax and it's the very best feeling.