Does doing self-facial make someone gay?

Danny7460

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Im a straight guy and i was wondering if a self facial makes someone gay ( no offence) im just wondering

D

deleted716371

Gay is if you are attracted to (other) men. If you fall romantically in love with men and want to have sex with them. Giving yourself a facial is just ordinary sexual curiosity. :)

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I've been on this forum a long time and this is by far the funniest group of responses I've seen to a question. Good job everyone.

No, of course it doesn't make you gay. If you were imagining another guy was giving you a facial and enjoyed that idea then you might be leaning in that direction.

I've let a shot go and catch me in the face before and my first thought was to grab a tissue and clean up. I've even accidentally caught it in my mouth before, but that does mean... OH GOD! AM I GAY?!?!

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's only gay if the facial is your best gay bro's load and he licks half off your face and uses his big heavy cock to spoon the rest into your eager mouth because you demanded it. But if it's you straight bro's load. Youre totally straight.

Reactions: BillM

Markym01

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It's only gay if the facial is your best gay bro's load and he licks half off your face and uses his big heavy cock to spoon the rest into your eager mouth because you demanded it. But if it's you straight bro's load. Youre totally straight.
o_O Ha!! Funny stuff

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
CUBE, My friend I beleive if it your straight bro's load onto your face you my be ???? Bill