Does drinking alcohol the night before affect your ability to get wet the day after?

Attila the Hung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Greetings ladies of lpsg,

I'd like some input from anyone willing to contribute concerning the question posed on the title of this thread: does a night of moderate to heavy drinking make it difficult for you to lubricate down there the next day? If it does, do consecutive days of drinking make matters worse?

I ask this question because my gf works as a stripper and I have noticed over the last few months that almost without fail every time she has more than a handful of drinks while at work she simply doesn't seem able to get wet down there the next day especially in the mornings, and this keeps getting worse with each passing day.

Have any of noticed a similar effect on yourselves after a night of drinking?

Any input would be appreciated, thank you in advance.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Alcohol consumption can increase the risk of dehydration. It's one of the contributing factors of a hangover. I've never noticed it myself, but I am aware of when I'm becoming dehydrated. After an evening out or a pitcher of margaritas I make sure to rehydrate before going to bed. Yes, there is the 3:25AM trip to the loo, but I keep moist!

Reactions: fluffychocolate

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Look for a natural lube, an aloe based or glycerine and paraban free. JO has a silicone free hybrid made with water and coconut oil. I am very sensitive to lubes and have found only one that doesn't burn, that coconut oil and water fusion lubricant. See if your local sex toy store carries it. Or check online.

Use a bit of water if you have to. Dry sex is muey no Bueno.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
What about non work days? If she has a few on her day off, what happens?

I slung trays, and I've worked in music venues, and there something about the stress and hours, and smoke, where smoking is still allowed, that messed with all over hydration. And I don't even drink!

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Drinking doesn't have that effect on me. The Goddess (missed you lovely!) beat me to the punch on the coconut oil suggestion... that shit has sooo many uses. Put it in my coffee, use it in my hair, cook with it, lube... coconuts are badass.

Reactions: kcrown1967

Yes, but that might just be the power of suggestion after reading this thread. Honestly, I'm not sure. I'm really not a morning person, and I don't usually like morning sex, so that could have more to do with it.

Reactions: hunghorse30

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Drinking doesn't have that effect on me. The Goddess (missed you lovely!) beat me to the punch on the coconut oil suggestion... that shit has sooo many uses. Put it in my coffee, use it in my hair, cook with it, lube... coconuts are badass.
I hope you use it from different jars! :eek: :D (Says the germaphobe)

Reactions: fluffychocolate