Does ejaculation allow after jelqing?

metas

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hi all,

I am a begiiner in PE now because I think I may need some grith expansion. Well, I have tried the jelqing for a week now, but I always cum after the session.

So, the question are,

Do I allow to ejaculate after the exercise?
Will the ejaculation slow down the growth?

Thank you everyone.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You can ejaculate after your workout if you like.

While most men find the jelq somewhat stimulating, it's rare to hear about it causing you to ejaculate. Are you positive you're doing the jelq correctly?

metas

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
How do I know if I am doing it correctly? I just follow your advices, AL.

I got a super stiff cock on and off during the session. But at the end, my cock just want to throw up. My cock just seems not to be left alone without ejaculation at the end of about 20 mins session because it feels so sensitive to any touch. Just a couple of right strokes are enough to shoot cum.

Why do you think I may do something wrong?

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How do I know if I am doing it correctly? I just follow your advices, AL.

I got a super stiff cock on and off during the session. But at the end, my cock just want to throw up. My cock just seems not to be left alone without ejaculation at the end of about 20 mins session because it feels so sensitive to any touch. Just a couple of right strokes are enough to shoot cum.

Why do you think I may do something wrong?

For jelqing, your erection should be about 50-70%. Less than this and you'll turn the exercise into more of a sliding stretch. More than this and you risk injury.

It'll take some time for you to get used to the exercises. In the meanwhile, you can try ejaculating prior to your session. Wait long enough so that your penis isn't sensitive anymore before starting. That way, you won't be as prone to getting erect during your exercises.

metas

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
AL

How and what type of injery I might get from jelqing on my super stiff cock?

I just did a jelqing minutes ago with a fully hard cock through out 20 mins session (and cum at the end as usual) without any pain or any wried feeling as described by some. Actually, I feel really good to put a lot of pressure into my cock during milking, I feel like my cock were stung by bee. Well, I think I have pushed my cock really hard today that I can see needle-like SPIKEs on the head when my hand reach the ridge.

Or has my cock already been damaged? (because my cock is now so sensitive that it cums only with a light stroke, and its soft state size seems a lot bigger now, swallen?)

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
AL

How and what type of injery I might get from jelqing on my super stiff cock?

Burst blood vessels and possible tunica injuries from having to squeeze too hard can occur.

I just did a jelqing minutes ago with a fully hard cock through out 20 mins session (and cum at the end as usual) without any pain or any wried feeling as described by some. Actually, I feel really good to put a lot of pressure into my cock during milking, I feel like my cock were stung by bee. Well, I think I have pushed my cock really hard today that I can see needle-like SPIKEs on the head when my hand reach the ridge.

Or has my cock already been damaged? (because my cock is now so sensitive that it cums only with a light stroke, and its soft state size seems a lot bigger now, swallen?)

That would be hard to determine if you've just finished your workout. Anything strange after several hours post-training would be something of concern.

metas

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Wish-4-8

There is no article in that link anymore. I would love to read it though because people who response to the article have made it very interesting.

D_Farmoure Dickthanyew

Experimental Member
Media
I seem to remember reading on a PE forum before that you should wait 5 hours before masturbation. I don't remember why they said that. Does anyone know where that idea came from?

I like to at least get fully erect for awhile after finishing. I figure if i'm stretching and engorging it, I should keep I as full as I can for awhile.