Does eminem have a small one?

vhailor48

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
he is quite large i saw a vid of one of his conserts and he was wearing these like jogging pants or track pants maybe anyways he was always grabbing himself and swaying his hips and stuff makeing his bulge lurch around he must have been wearing boxers or freeballing cause he had quite a massive lump hanging between his legs
even in his one music vid where he dresses as a super hero he has a very big natural bulge even if it was padded it still had alot at the beginning to work with and add on too just check out some of his consert clips on youtube for nice big floppy bulge every once in a while ;)

B_Noctem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He has a very small and ugly one, just like his brain, his soul and his heart. Very small and very ugly.

vhailor48

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
damn you guys are harsh on him he's just a typical str8 guy
he is very good looking and i have seen his vids of the live concerts the definately has alot going on downstairs sure he said some mean things but i can forgive him
he is amazeing eye candy lol ;)

Shawn152

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Right !!! he seems to have changed from his gay bashing days. I don't know if he's hung or not but he is good looking. He could get it !!!

avgjoe913

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If you listened to Eminem you'd know he's average - even says he's 6 inches in one song (Bitch Please Part II), though who knows if that's true.

B_Noctem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He's certainly way below 6 inches and he's not good-looking at all. Beside, once a ignorant bigot, always an ignorant bigot. The guy's a complete psycho

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't care how psychotic he is or how small his penis is - I'd still suck it. That goes for Mel Gibson too.

TexasTail4U2Use

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wouldn't go as far as saying he's 'hot', but he's certainly easy on the eyes. And after all his gay bashing in the past, maybe he and Elton hooked up and that changed his mind! If not, he needs a good piece of man ass just once and he'd never bash again!