Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
He's certainly way below 6 inches and he's not good-looking at all. Beside, once a ignorant bigot, always an ignorant bigot. The guy's a complete psycho

i dont agree. people change; he obviously has. Eminem has said on multiple occasions, his lyrics are not a direct reflection of his beliefs. as an entertainer, his lyrics are not only moving (in some of his latter songs) but they are--at the very least--entertaining.

pertaining to his dick size, im going to go ahead and believe he is 6 inches like he says. if he were lying, i think he'd go with something closer to 8" :)

B_Noctem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There was nothing entertaining about "97's Bonnie & Clyde", in which he was telling his daughter he wanted to murder his ex-wife by plunging a knife in her throat and then, throwing her corpse into the ocean. Guys who write stuff like that are usually not packing much.

vhailor48

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
hey guys here is good example of what i am talking about
YouTube - Eminem - New York City Concert Live Part 3 HDTVrip
around 1:19 good bulge and crotch grab
YouTube - eminem white america & cleanin' out my closet live mtv vma
hot shirtless eminem in red track pants where he has nice bulge despite the baggy oversized fabric toward the second half of the vid
YouTube - Eminem - Without Me
this is the one where he is the super hero with the big bulge
YouTube - Eminem - We Made You
this one has eminem as a parody of tony romo he wears football costume with big padded bulge
sorry i could not help more guys i forget the clip with all the bulge lurching and flopping it was for only a few seconds at a time when he was swaying his hips as he sung in loose pants i think they were white but not sure ;)

vhailor48

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
btw im not saying he has a monster just something above average or just large low hangers i dont know i just saw the bulge and the floppyness and it seemed kinda big to me lol ;)

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, Em's definately hot. He's got a pouty mouth, a very fit body and that ass! Dear Lord, that beautiful ass! I never took his gay bashing seriously,nor was I offended. It's his way of garnering more attention. Stupid, but it's in the past.

Reactions: hooded55

Ren69

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hate eminen, he is too stupid because seems he thinks he is the only musical option in the world, is too stupid and selfish, hate his music and behavior, he is against every person in the musical world, because he thinks he is great but he is stupid and fugly

uberhund

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love all this stuff that says that he must have a small dick because he's so angsty and can/has been such a jerk! Of course having a big penis means that you're just a terrific guy, at peace with yourself, well-adjusted and loved by all around you...

Are we taking the Large Penis Support a little too far with this perchance? I haven't found big-dicked guys to be any better, nicer and kinder than small-dicked ones and I've known a fair number of both. Eminem has what he has, but he could be exactly the way he is as a person and be packing 10".

avgjoe913

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There was nothing entertaining about "97's Bonnie & Clyde", in which he was telling his daughter he wanted to murder his ex-wife by plunging a knife in her throat and then, throwing her corpse into the ocean. Guys who write stuff like that are usually not packing much.

First of all, he didn't have his daughter kill his wife in the song - just help him dispose of the body :D

But more importantly, take your righteous indignation and shove it up your ass.

haulthat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Your a small minded person who has a presumptuous sense of your tastes being better outside of your own opinion. Eminem, if you manage to read the lyrics or actually follow his public life is a very intelligent person. Hes against every person in the music industry? Keyshia Cole & BOB, Riahnna, Jay-z, Dr. Dre, 50 Cent, Travis Barker, ELTON JOHN!? I know some people accused him of being gay, he is in no way shape or form that. His quote "I think if two people love each other, then what the hell?" he says. "I think that everyone should have the chance to be equally miserable, if they want." Some of the guys who hate him said it was BS cause hes basically just saying they have the right to be miserable but no. He said if two people love each other, let them but threw in his personal feelings on marriage in general. The divorce rate here is high, he has a nasty history with his x, it would be bullshit for him to be supportive of gay marriage AND try to paint a fairy tale picture of marriage being this beautiful thing that a lot of people don't manage to fuck up. Hes a brilliant artist, hes a cool person, but he ain't perfect. Hes got some issues. He also doesn't have a politically correct bone in his body so oh dear... he might offend some sensitive people. If you don't like his music, fine everyone has different taste. Calling him stupid or against all the artists in the industry because hes selfish... kinda going off on a rant. It is a BUSINESS if him dropping his record is going to hurt sales of other records coming out around that time, which will happen... thats business. Same deal with movies and everything else. Artists compete because financially they benefit from outperforming others. And did I mention Elton John? Also if you think hes fugly, fine... kinda curious what your taste in men is like... but I think hes a beautiful sexy man and his personality is hot too.

I hate eminen, he is too stupid because seems he thinks he is the only musical option in the world, is too stupid and selfish, hate his music and behavior, he is against every person in the musical world, because he thinks he is great but he is stupid and fugly

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Someone from the Balkans fucked him, I can`t remember who, but I believe it was a Croatian singer. She claims he is small.