Does Enzyte work?

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
OK--I'm sure this has been asked before, but I just wanted a few quick responses to satisfy my curiosity. Please don't get upset with me!

Does Enzyte (the so-called "natural" male enhancer) really work?

Has anyone out there ever used it? If so, what kind of results did you have? Is it worth anything, or is it just a gimmick? Does it really make a guy's penis grow larger? They certainly advertise it a lot on TV!

I was just wondering.... Thanks! :smile:

HandTool

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You can probably file this under "the placebo effect" but I seemed to be hornier while I was taking it. I don't think it was worth it.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
OK--I'm sure this has been asked before, but I just wanted a few quick responses to satisfy my curiosity. Please don't get upset with me!

Has anyone out there ever used it? If so, what kind of results did you have? Is it worth anything, or is it just a gimmick? Does it really make a guy's penis grow larger? They certainly advertise it a lot on TV!

The ingredients have been looked into and they cannot enlarge the penis. If you're really serious about becoming bigger your best bet is at Thundersplace.org. It involves exercises and one must read read read and then read some more before beginning, for serious injury can happen if one doesn't fully understand eveything involved.

gator1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I took for about a year, and found no increase in size. I did have harder erections on average, and seemed to last a little longer.

use good jeqing methods, it works but keep at it

vpasqual

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If used in conjunction with a good exercise program, enzyte works no less than any other pill on the market. Pills by themselves do not do much. Most of them give you a feeling of a harder erection but not no increases in ERECT size. With these pills and a program you can see some increase results in the semi erect phase.

JennyS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So you can have a bigger soft penis but the same-size hard penis? What's the point of that?

vpasqual

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So you can have a bigger soft penis but the same-size hard penis? What's the point of that?
Some men have small flacid penises and want it to be larger when flacid or semi-flacid that is the point. Basically some are growers and other are not

JumboCannon

Just Browsing
Media
Yes, unequivocally.

When I started taking Enzyte (R), my penis was only 1/2" long. Now, after only three weeks of therapy, it is 26" long and the girth of a basketball. Having an erection puts me into a coma, but the orgasms are fantastic... I only wish that I could remember them.

Ahem. No, Virginia, all Enzyte will do is make your wallet lighter. Buy some panex gensing and stay well hydrated.

M

Mr Ed in Mass

It works very well in removing your money from your wallet

vpasqual

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It does work to the degree I pointed out earlier. There is a reason it is the ONLY Penis pill on regular prime time TV. Infringment and lawsuits abound if it did not do something. Wake UP!!!!

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It does work to the degree I pointed out earlier. There is a reason it is the ONLY Penis pill on regular prime time TV. Infringment and lawsuits abound if it did not do something. Wake UP!!!!

it's not on "regular" prime time TV...it's on basic cable, which is a different beast altogether. and they, like all penis enlargement hoaxes on TV, neatly side step the legal issue by never saying it will make your penis larger. they imply it and NEVER say it outright. if there were ever a pill advertised on TV that said "yes, we will make your PENIS BIGGER! It will become LONGER and THICKER!" I'd be willing to give it a bit more credence because at least they have the balls to risk the lawsuit if it doesn't work. the ones who play these little word games ("that certain part of the male anatomy." what, my pancreas? :tongue:) do so because they have NOTHING to offer.

skippydoo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
honestly for me it has worked. I smoke about a half pack a day so i already know i probably have trouble with my blood flow, i couldnt get rock hard erections. after taking enzyte i noticed my cockerspaniel was plumper, hung lower and got harder in bonermode. So yes for me it did work, i have a 7 inch rod so i dont really care if its bigger, just cared that i was getting the most out of it.

cute5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I took it for a few months, then noticed more and more difficulty acheiving erections. It has taken about years to recover to almost pre-enzyte abilities. I didnt really need it before, just seeing if it would be even better. I had the opposite effect than what it was supposed to have. I wouldnt recommend it.

Wrist_thick10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

There is absolutely nothing on the market that can make your dick grow. If there were, sales would be through the roof and stock prices would be the highest on the DOW. Don't waste your money.