Does Enzyte work?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by BIGdkluver, Nov 3, 2007.

1. BIGdkluver

Gold Member

OK--I'm sure this has been asked before, but I just wanted a few quick responses to satisfy my curiosity. Please don't get upset with me!

Does Enzyte (the so-called "natural" male enhancer) really work?

Has anyone out there ever used it? If so, what kind of results did you have? Is it worth anything, or is it just a gimmick? Does it really make a guy's penis grow larger? They certainly advertise it a lot on TV!

I was just wondering.... Thanks! :smile:

2. HandTool

HandTool New Member

You can probably file this under "the placebo effect" but I seemed to be hornier while I was taking it. I don't think it was worth it.

3. B_superlarge

B_superlarge New Member

The ingredients have been looked into and they cannot enlarge the penis. If you're really serious about becoming bigger your best bet is at Thundersplace.org. It involves exercises and one must read read read and then read some more before beginning, for serious injury can happen if one doesn't fully understand eveything involved.

4. gator1

gator1 Member

I took for about a year, and found no increase in size. I did have harder erections on average, and seemed to last a little longer.

5. HotBulge

Gold Member

Albums:
    Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
    What? You don't trust Mr. Smiley? :smile: That '60s style lounge music doesn't put you at ease in the power of Enzyte? :smile:

6. playainda336

Gold Member

Albums:
  7. bigcockfan

bigcockfan New Member

use good jeqing methods, it works but keep at it

8. JennyS

JennyS New Member

I doubt it works at all.

But they have great commercials.

9. vpasqual

vpasqual New Member

If used in conjunction with a good exercise program, enzyte works no less than any other pill on the market. Pills by themselves do not do much. Most of them give you a feeling of a harder erection but not no increases in ERECT size. With these pills and a program you can see some increase results in the semi erect phase.

10. JennyS

JennyS New Member

So you can have a bigger soft penis but the same-size hard penis? What's the point of that?

11. vpasqual

vpasqual New Member

Some men have small flacid penises and want it to be larger when flacid or semi-flacid that is the point. Basically some are growers and other are not

12. JumboCannon

JumboCannon New Member

Yes, unequivocally.

When I started taking Enzyte (R), my penis was only 1/2" long. Now, after only three weeks of therapy, it is 26" long and the girth of a basketball. Having an erection puts me into a coma, but the orgasms are fantastic... I only wish that I could remember them.

Ahem. No, Virginia, all Enzyte will do is make your wallet lighter. Buy some panex gensing and stay well hydrated.

13. Mr Ed in Mass

Gold Member

Massachusetts,The most corrupt of the 57 states.
    It works very well in removing your money from your wallet

14. the_reverend

Gold Member

if it actually did, every man in America would be taking it and your insurance plan would cover it. :p

15. vpasqual

vpasqual New Member

It does work to the degree I pointed out earlier. There is a reason it is the ONLY Penis pill on regular prime time TV. Infringment and lawsuits abound if it did not do something. Wake UP!!!!

16. the_reverend

Gold Member

it's not on "regular" prime time TV...it's on basic cable, which is a different beast altogether. and they, like all penis enlargement hoaxes on TV, neatly side step the legal issue by never saying it will make your penis larger. they imply it and NEVER say it outright. if there were ever a pill advertised on TV that said "yes, we will make your PENIS BIGGER! It will become LONGER and THICKER!" I'd be willing to give it a bit more credence because at least they have the balls to risk the lawsuit if it doesn't work. the ones who play these little word games ("that certain part of the male anatomy." what, my pancreas? :tongue:) do so because they have NOTHING to offer.

17. skippydoo

skippydoo New Member

Albums:
    honestly for me it has worked. I smoke about a half pack a day so i already know i probably have trouble with my blood flow, i couldnt get rock hard erections. after taking enzyte i noticed my cockerspaniel was plumper, hung lower and got harder in bonermode. So yes for me it did work, i have a 7 inch rod so i dont really care if its bigger, just cared that i was getting the most out of it.

18. cute5

cute5 New Member

I took it for a few months, then noticed more and more difficulty acheiving erections. It has taken about years to recover to almost pre-enzyte abilities. I didnt really need it before, just seeing if it would be even better. I had the opposite effect than what it was supposed to have. I wouldnt recommend it.

19. B_theOtherJJ

B_theOtherJJ New Member

It works on TV...

20. Wrist_thick10

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    There is absolutely nothing on the market that can make your dick grow. If there were, sales would be through the roof and stock prices would be the highest on the DOW. Don't waste your money.

Draft saved Draft deleted