Does every big guy like a petite girl?

B_nuketully

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm 6'3 190lbs and yeah, there is a certian turn on for a small girl on your big cock, but for me there's an almost equal turn on for a girl 5'10 or taller, especially if she's in shape.

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have had a few very petite girlfriends. The smallest was 4'10" and although curvy, she was still less than 95lbs. It is an amazing site to see a petite girl with DD breasts and a "ghetto booty". And yes, good things do cum in small packages. LOL

Her name wasn't "Wanda", was it?? :smile::smile:

At 4'10", her 30DDs were like a 34G!

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know if I really classify as "petite" anymore. I'm 5'2.5" (usually just say I'm 5'3") but am not slim anymore but more "average/chubby" with a somewhat naturally muscular build (not like a bodybuilder but just rather firm most everywhere and with broad shoulders and kind of big-boned). I get comments on how firm I am - although I do have a bit too much tummy :mad: - and how smooth my skin is, more than comments on anything else.

I was REALLY petite when I was growing up. I remember them having a blood drive at my high school at the end of my senior year and although I was 18, I was ineligible to donate blood because I weighed under 110 lbs! (Actually, at age 18, I did tip the scales over 100, though - right around 102...) I was a tiny kid too... I was reading something from someone whose soon to be 5-year old daughter weighed 35 lbs. and she was talking about her daughter being small for her age. I weighed 35 lbs. at age 6 when I started first grade! Everyone where I was from thought I was abnormally small for my age and all that. Thing is, I grew up completely in the average range - just a little shorter than average but definitely in the average range. The funny thing is that I actually outgrew most of the women where I grew up! :biggrin1: My LTR guy made a comment about that once, about how at a reunion in my hometown all these women there made me look tall!

Interestingly, I date more guys who are 6'2"-6'3" than any other height! (The last guy I dated was 6'5" and was the tallest guy I've dated). I used to not really pay that much attention to height but I've noticed at least in the experiences I've had, that the taller guys tend to be more hung. So that's why I usually go for taller guys now. (Plus, they seem to go for me!) I'm ok with guys who are not as tall, too (but yes, I do prefer them hung, regardless of height!)

Yeah I definitely love petite women!.. they make everything look so much bigger! lol

D_76froy

Sexy Member
Media
I like petite women for sure, but I also like tall women. A woman can be really hot no matter her stature, and if a woman has a nice wet pussy and loves to fuck it doesn't matter to me.

I do sometimes like to fuck some really big tits, and a nice round ass is a big turn on too.

-Ranger

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know if I qualify as a "big guy" in terms of height as I'm just shy of 6', but I've had some amazing sex with some tiny women. I've also unfortunately "run out of room" with more than a few petite ladies as well. I haven't found much of a correlation between height and ability to take a large cock over the years. That said, there are tons of fun things you can do with a really tiny lover that are much harder to do, or impossible, with a larger woman. Things like walking around with her riding your cock, and bouncing them up in the air with pelvic thrusts are just super hot. Also looking down to where your bodies join and seeing the image of what looks like a third leg jutting from between her two small actual ones is an amazing turn on for me. I also think that the little ones really get off on having a guy who'se really hung too--sort of a reverse Napolean thing.

OK, all of that said, I still enjoy women of evey shape and size, as it's what's between the ears that makes me want what's between the legs.

Last edited:

joybunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This has to be one of the most educational threads I've read in a while. I'm about 5'4" and seem to always attract men that far taller and larger than me. I used to find it frightening in high school but that was combined with being someone who didn't really start "blooming" until 16. I think I just needed time to get used to the change, not to mention, I grew up with an sometimes overly protective mother who wanted to keep me a little girl as long as possible. Kind of hard when you look like the T and A fairy decided to vacation at your house!

I finally got over my apprehension about big guys when I got to college but didn't seriously date one until after graduation. I think the largest was about 6'3", and a cock that put the "t" in trouser snake. Since then, the majority have been big. My ex once told me that he just loved the feeling of me being able to take all of him despite my size.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Confessions of a tough Pitbull

I tend to gravitate toward women who are 6-12 inches shorter than me.
I do not know why but I think with me it is because I am somewhat shy and women are intimidating. So larger women are maybe more intimidating.

Funny, I'm not scared of a raging bull but a 5 foot 100 lb women can make me freeze.

I don't think of sexual acrobatics when choosing someone to ask out.
But I do admit - sure is a lot of fun to hoist a woman up and having her do an imitation of an apple on a stick.
Then we can dance around the room without her toes getting closer than 3 feet from the floor.
Never saw Fred Astaire do that in the movies!

Spinner.
I will now have trouble keeping a straight face when asking a petite woman if I can take her for a spin.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A clarification.

I do not want any woman of any size or body type to think I have anything against them or do not find them attractive.
We are all beautiful in our own way and in the eyes of God.

A funny little story does come to mind when thinking about how women can be intimidating.
In college my roomate was the biggest guy on the football team (Big 10)
He was really a lovable gentle giant teddy bear off the field but one day I hit a nerve...

...he mentions he has a sister.

Me: "You have a sister? Introduce me!" :tongue:
Him: (With a scowl!) - NO! :mad:
Me: " No really - Introduce me to her. We might hit it off!" :wink:
Him: (Getting steamed!) "You don't want to meet my sister." :mad:
Me: "Why not?"
Him: "She is 6 foot four and can BEAT YOU UP!" :eek:

D_Merringtonne Meathead

Experimental Member
Media
I have loved petite women ever since I visited a friend in college who set me up with a 4'10" little dynamo blind date -one night of bliss. I loved her athletic body and tight pussy. Many others right up to the present day: two weeks ago I had a one-nighter with a fabulous little married redhead, small pert tits, nicely trimmed bush, fucked like a dream. She said she loved well-hung men as a change from her average size husband. If you can get it, take it.

laffitte

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I prefer "petite" women.

There is something "basic" in being with a small woman when you are a large man.

Interestingly I have found it is the "petite" that can accomodate my size best.

However I must agree with Pitbull - all women are lovely, absolutely wonderful.