Does every big guy like a petite girl?

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like petite girls, its one of the things that defines femininity to me. I also like when they have small hands, and not not just on my cock. Most girls hands are quite a bit smaller than mine and I like to compare.

Any girl I date has to be smaller than me (in height) and most are but I especially like girls around 5' to 5'2" although anything up to about 5'8" is fine.

xatl89x

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
naw i can handle girls of all sizes lol im a lil over 6'3 so it doesnt matter if a girl is tall or not she can still wear heels when we're out:tongue:

I dont like women to small...yea but i defenatly get what you mean...i been pumpin iron for for years...and dont recall last time i tought anyting but a model, tiny but muscular women would attract me...luckaly my girl is tiny but all muscle and tall, i like em tall...

Ryder239

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love carrying a girl around when fucking, especially with my hands under her ass, as she scissors my waist with her legs. I'm 5'11, hard 215 in good shape but for me, doing any serious duration, like over 10 minutes, she has to be somewhere under 110. The best was a gf who was 5' even, 95lbs but so damn tight it always took forever to get inside (which I wouldn't attempt while carrying her). Once that was accomplished, however, I could go 15 minutes straight of carrying. I love the long limbs of taller girls, but when they're 125 - 140 I can only do a few mins of carrying.

TheRealStumpy1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ie: fat?

I like 'em stick-thin. Skinny broads just look more.. naked... to me when they're unclothed than fatties. Don't know what it is.

i.e., a fat ass, small waist. Google Joi Ryda. She is the Mandingo equivalent of fat ass and small waist.

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh. Hmm.. I'm not into large asses. In fact I find them kind of strange. I like tiny asses. Tiny, fit, toned asses with no cellulite.

Like this:

Nikki Blond

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
"Baby gotta have back" was my old saying. I actually completely gave up on dating small girls until I met this current one. I actually told her up front that we might not be compatible (in a Karma Sutra sense) and she said "I doubt that." She was right...this gf actually can take as much of me as any other girl I have been with including the bigger ones.

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well I can't say I don't like petite women, but I am generally more attracted to women with a little more meat on them, or who are tall and leaner.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well I can't say I don't like petite women, but I am generally more attracted to women with a little more meat on them, or who are tall and leaner.
Petite is mainly a height category. You can have petite women with quite a bit of meat on them.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am so glad that there is lot's of guys that like petite girls, I am 5' 0" and
93 Lbs, with small breast, and i love big guys, I think I like the fealing of being pick up and how deep guys can go when they are big and strong.

so....big guys, feel free to come and chat with me and maybe we can meet up and "talk" about it in person.

hugs
Josefin
You are perfect.

B_Enough_for_Me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Jumping in on page 7: I personally don't like petite girls, I like deeper thrusts. There is absolutely nothing in the world like exploding in a girl at full penetration; nothing. Smaller girls' cervix gets in the way of my fun.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jumping in on page 7: I personally don't like petite girls, I like deeper thrusts. There is absolutely nothing in the world like exploding in a girl at full penetration; nothing. Smaller girls' cervix gets in the way of my fun.

Why? The size of the vagina is not linked to height...:confused:

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always figured petite meant short AND thin, or at least not fat.

I don't think a 5'1 chick weighing 200 lbs would be considered "petite," though a 5'1 girl weighing 110 lbs probably would.

zjp

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

B_nuketully

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Some guys like petite girls because it makes thier cock look bigger. I actually like girls around 5'10 to 6'1. I like them to be around my height, it just makes life so much easier.

And vagina length is NOT related to height, I have known several tall girls that couldn't take all of me and several 5'5 girls who could BUT I have found that smaller girls SEEM to have smaller vaginas as well, in my experiences.